Are You Ready To Take the Obama Chip 666

Are You Ready To Take the Obama Chip 666

Posted in the Riley Forum

sin

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Are you ready ? Or if you don't take the Mark are you willin to Die its here people the end of the end times

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
The chip you are referring to are for pacemakers, cornia implants, and other major surgeries to track their performance in each patient.
Although it would be an exceptional step in tracking the pedophiles who always seem to get their sentences shortened for whatever reasons.
also it is not manditory.
sin

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Yutube look up micro chip end times and it is manditory its in the law and all will have to take the chip go on google and einter micro chip end times and read all you want or yutube search micro chip and watch it all

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2013
It is not manditory. You can voluntarily choose to have it implanted but cannot be forced into having it.
We are tracked everyday by GPS in our vehicles, cellphones, computers. Also by our credit cards, pharmacy cards, school/college cards; DNA. Street cams..the list goes on and on.
I'm not saying the YouTube videos aren't factual ; just saying that there's too much hype connected with them.
Hopefully, when it gets down to the "bare bones" of this matter American people will take a stand and fight for their rights on this issue. North Dakota and one other state already has a law in place where employers cannot force their workers to comply in having a microchip implant.All it carries as of now are misdemeanor charges.
Devil

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
You will take my,Mark end times are here girl

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Good thing revelations is vague and generalized, it makes it so easy to apply to any time period and current events and also easy to excuse when you're wrong, which for some reasons is always with you retards.
Devil

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Pimpin your soul is mine it will be taken to hell end times are here and you will be my first in millions to take with me to hell get ready boy iam here

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Devil wrote:
Pimpin your soul is mine it will be taken to hell end times are here and you will be my first in millions to take with me to hell get ready boy iam here
Satan always came across as intelligent and charismatic in religious texts. If he were real you would definitely not be him since.your post paints you as retarded.
virginia hughes

Wichita, KS

#10 Aug 29, 2013
I ready for 666

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad News For Big Company Who Decided To Stick I... 5 min dogman 4
Chauncey Rose Middle School 11 min Public Education 11
Jana Nasser 37 min jim 12
Whatveas the reason to fire the Supt before Tan... 59 min Incredible 38
Mary Page 2 hr eye balls 17
Anyone wanna have sex? 3 hr likestogiveitup 19
How Muslims Treat Thier Pets. 3 hr 8$;!3$72 4

Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance