Trash raising trash future welfare re...

Trash raising trash future welfare recipients

Posted in the Riley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trisha

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I can name so many but I'll let you start.
Aww man

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
LOL..come on ..I would love to know...

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Trisha wrote:
I can name so many but I'll let you start.
Don't forget to list yourself and your kids.
Meeeeeee

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
The list of people who do t receive assistance is shorter!
Sloopy Looper

Shepardsville, IN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
There should be a limit of one generation of welfare per family.
Exceptions, of course, for poor health, handicaps, etc.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#9 Feb 24, 2013
1love wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy gets on here about millionaire welfare all the time.
What does he not understand. Hard working people pay taxes to the government. Then the government gives that money to the wealthy. It is called CAPITALISM(the best government that money can buy).
What is wrong with you people?
Try actually learning what capitalism is retard. We don't have a capitalist economy and that little dig of yours doesn't describe capitalism either.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 25, 2013
1love wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you call it when the government gives welfare payouts to millionaires?
Are you really that retarded? That sole act of a government handing out money is not an economic system. The United States, if that's what you have been referring to, has a mixed market economy, not a capitalist economy.
Granny

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Nothing is free.
Does anyone relize by being on Gov. assistance, the Gov. can control you.
So many of you wait on the food stamps, and welfare money, because this is all you know to do.
This way the Gov. pretty much knows your where abouts, I mean really......how much is a Gov check?$600 $700 a month?....your not gonna too far on that.
Anyone that draws min. wage, should automatically get food stamps, and any other kind of assistance. atleast these people are trying to help themselves, and thats what it was really meant to be, a hand up, not a hand out!
Twisted

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Granny wrote:
Nothing is free.
Does anyone relize by being on Gov. assistance, the Gov. can control you.
So many of you wait on the food stamps, and welfare money, because this is all you know to do.
This way the Gov. pretty much knows your where abouts, I mean really......how much is a Gov check?$600 $700 a month?....your not gonna too far on that.
Anyone that draws min. wage, should automatically get food stamps, and any other kind of assistance. atleast these people are trying to help themselves, and thats what it was really meant to be, a hand up, not a hand out!
That is the problem.Anybody that works for minimum wage never qualifies for assistance...UNLESS they have like 4,5,6 kid's.That's why o many just stay home & be lazy & get food stamps I mean why not it's easier than working! The system is screwed up.
mae belle

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Just look up anyone with the last name Douglas, chessman, Pitts, shouse, Schell, rayhels, parrishes, Jarvis' just to name a few. These people need sterilized and fast.
0 W0WW

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 25, 2013
mae belle wrote:
Just look up anyone with the last name Douglas, chessman, Pitts, shouse, Schell, rayhels, parrishes, Jarvis' just to name a few. These people need sterilized and fast.
How do you know all the TH Trash?
william dale matherly

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Because like us she gets a check hell mainly all people in terre haute gets a gov check even me
mae belle

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Watch the news, read the jail log, listen to the scanner.... They are like bebe's kids, they don't die they multiply...
The Phantom

United States

#21 Feb 26, 2013
william dale matherly wrote:
Because like us she gets a check hell mainly all people in terre haute gets a gov check even me
Yeah and they need to take your check away from you and you need to get a job you big fat dumb sonofabitch
usarmy

Chicago, IL

#22 Feb 26, 2013
if you qualify for welfare food stamps ssi ssdi what is wrong with accepting it?
The Phantom

United States

#24 Feb 26, 2013
usarmy wrote:
if you qualify for welfare food stamps ssi ssdi what is wrong with accepting it?
Because the majority of them are ABUSING the SYSTEM
Mary

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Mar 12, 2013
Many lie about income and have their bf live with them. I know this woman who lives with her bf and he makes 25 an hour, but yet she receives food stamps and medicad. She works as well but only 10 an hour. If he's the father of her kid should she be eligible for all that assistance? Some people are stealing and teaching their kids to do the same.
Bitchbitchbitch

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 12, 2013
And there is nothing we can do about it.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#28 Mar 12, 2013
EWG dot ORG wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to ewg.org and click on farm subsidy. Learn all about millionaire welfare.
You've already posted that retard.
Fox

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Mar 12, 2013
usarmy wrote:
if you qualify for welfare food stamps ssi ssdi what is wrong with accepting it?
Nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is God Real? 47 min believe it or not 14
Terre Haute Fire dept ranks last in the State 55 min One and only 8
Terre Haute Police Dept. and Plasse a joke. 1 hr One and only 5
traplords 1 hr LOL 8
Reba 1 hr Daughter ex 19
News State audit again raises concerns in Terre Haute 1 hr GOAT 12
convention center dead 1 hr Jimmypop 4

Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riley Mortgages