1 Killed, 6 Injured In Jersey Shore C...

1 Killed, 6 Injured In Jersey Shore Crash

There are 2 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Aug 11, 2008, titled 1 Killed, 6 Injured In Jersey Shore Crash. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

One person was killed and six others injured in a car crash near the Jersey shore, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

whats the hurry

Doylestown, PA

#1 Aug 11, 2008
i am sorry for the loss of this young woman's life and my condolences to her friends and family.

i hope this is not a case of the driver attempting to pass on the left, which is a very common and dangerous practice that you see on route 47 all too often. driver's misinterpret the passing distance they have on 47 or a sharp turn catches them off guard, especially young and more inexperienced drivers.

i worry for my teenage son's safety every time he and his friends come and go from our shore house in cape may by themselves. i will show him this story and remind him that fatal car crashes still remain the #1 killer for teenagers.
bgc

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2008
And hopefully he will listen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Best Values in U.S. Colleges, 2017 (Dec '16) Apr 24 stellaJF 3
Tongs with Slatners Bakery name? (Jan '09) Apr '18 Suze321 4
Cheryl Smith Murder (Mar '09) Mar '18 Anonymous 13
Crozier Keystone hospitals & services average t... Mar '18 takeasickday 1
Review: Susan Diane McGaughey Jan '18 SUSAN 1
News From Mexico to Swarthmore, a dream now in danger (Sep '17) Dec '17 Gary 3
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Oct '17 Corp crime report 74

Ridley Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Ridley Park Mortgages