Review: Ridgewood Bootery LLC

Posted in the Ridgewood Forum

Shame on you

Passaic, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I just left their "sidewalk sale". I simply asked what the return policy is if the shoes don't fit my kids. The owner (who would have guessed) was so nasty, she said "there is none". Unless I got the exact same shoes in a different size, but she couldn't guarantee they'd have another size later. Their prices are ridiculously high, no wonder she has such a huge inventory to get rid of. I've never seen such a nasty storeowner in my life! I will never go back. Shame on you for giving local merchants a bad name.
Not so friendly

Ridgewood, NJ

#2 Aug 26, 2010
I have to say, I agree with the previous poster. I felt that the owner thought that she was doing me the favor? I just walked out of there with a bad taste in my mouth and it's such a shame because it's such a cute store and they have great shoes, albeit overpriced. In today's economy, I would think that the staff would be a bit more welcoming and friendly. She couldn't bother to look up and say thank you, barely acknowledged me and I spent well over $400 there. Maybe she was having a bad day. THe store was crowded and she did seem flustered.
Some people

Piscataway, NJ

#3 Aug 27, 2010
I think who you both are referring too is the manager.
The owner is a Man, who happens to be VERY funny and really nice.
I am sorry this happened to you. I know the woman to whom you are referring to and yes, she is quiet unpleasant. I was there with a friend and he actually worked with us on some shoes and gave us a great deal.
Okay

Ramsey, NJ

#4 Feb 26, 2011
I know that the owner is a lady. The man just works there. I think it is an okay place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would the Paramus Park Mall and other malls be ... May 17 Frank Gannucci 1
News Paramus Police Chief Richard J. Cary Announces ... (Dec '09) May 7 Chloe A Cary 5
News Passaic County Sheriff: 3 charged in drug bust ... (Jul '14) May 6 PuppyLove441 4
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
News These pop culture Easter eggs will inspire you Apr '15 ROBERT TAYLOR 1
News Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) votes to allow sam... Mar '15 Everlasting mo 15
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Mar '15 lodibob 8
More from around the web

Ridgewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]