Events honor Rutgers student

Events honor Rutgers student

There are 1 comment on the Gloucester Co. Times story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Events honor Rutgers student. In it, Gloucester Co. Times reports that:

The funeral for Tyler Clementi the Rutgers University freshman who committed suicide after his private life was exposed on a secret webcam will be closed to the public, his family said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloucester Co. Times.

FWsouthsider

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 2, 2010
After the fact his boyfriend and he chose the homosexual lifestyle came out, they should have fessed up to their choice and took the students who recorded them to court... where Mr. Clementi would have won. During and after that trial they would have gotten a lot of support from the homosexual community, and after the trial he could have worked to further the acceptance of his lifestyle.

In this day and age where so many people who've chosen to be homosexuals find so much support and acceptance, it's beyond me why any of them would resort to suicide. Shame is little more then a word in much of this society any more, and so nothing to end one's life over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgewood Art Institute Jun 26 G Hawthorne 1
News Fair Lawn man charged in sex assault (May '09) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wyckoff, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News Captain from prosecutor's office will oversee W... Mar '16 Right On 1
News Six from Bergen, Passaic and Sussex counties ar... (May '13) Mar '16 Dhhh 10
Train Accident at Pasta Factory (Dec '10) Feb '16 blowmeone 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgewood Mortgages