DATABASE: LAPD's Most Wanted

Full story: Daily Breeze

This June 2010 photo provided by the Ridgewood Patch shows Tyler Clementi, left, hugging a fellow student during his 2010 graduation from Ridgewood High School in Ridgewood, N.J. The death of Clementi, a Rutgers University freshman stirred outrage and remorse on campus from classmates who wished they could have stopped the teen from jumping off a ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2010
Pity

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

People are so cruel nowadays. I could care less what your sexual preference is. This society is turning into sh1t with the internet, how powerful of a media tool it can be, how it can ruin people's reputations and so forth.

May God bless this poor guy's soul.
Splat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

What an incredibly horrible tragedy! These dirtbags who get off on taping other's private lives IMHO should be prosecuted as seriously as any other criminal, especially when it involves the death of the victim! Simply put, this is a hate crime. And please, to those of you who say that this is protected under the First Amendment, my only question to you would be, "would you be okay with the outside world peeking into your own bedroom too without your permission, and would you have a problem with that when you found out it went viral, WORLDWIDE?" Of course not! And it wouldn't matter what your answer would be, because the damage would have already been done, and there wouldn't be a **** thing you could do about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ridgewood Discussions

Search the Ridgewood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
After record tax appeals, Paterson's property r... 10 hr usmcvince 1
'Cousins on Call' Get New 'Undercover' HGTV Deal (Sep '13) Jul 22 Pamela Moore 134
Passaic County Sheriff: 3 charged in drug bust ... Jul 12 foolsgold 1
Ebay: Deceleration of Revenue from Hacking Event Jul 11 ROBERT TAYLOR 2
Hawthorne man thwarts carjackers in Paterson (Aug '12) Jul 11 animalempath 6
he ruined the librarys Jul 7 ROBERT TAYLOR 5
Post Office Box #206. It's TIME, Joey. Jul 5 Unphotographic Proofs 1
•••
•••

Ridgewood News Video

•••
Ridgewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters