College Freshman Commits Suicide Afte...

College Freshman Commits Suicide After Classmates Use Hidden Camera To Watch Him Have Sex

There are 27 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Sep 29, 2010, titled College Freshman Commits Suicide After Classmates Use Hidden Camera To Watch Him Have Sex. In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

A Rutgers University freshman killed himself after two classmates used a hidden dorm room camera to splash his sex life across the internet, sources told the Daily News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I posted this earlier in acouple of threads before roboblogger posted it here.

This is a real tragedy.

The stupidity of these two people charged in this crime is incredible. It's a shame they can't get more tahn 5 years in prison for this. I hear though that they MIGHT be charged with a more serious crime such as murder.

I certainly think that 20 or 30 years is a more appropriate punishment if they are found guilty.

My condolences to the family.

:(

Sometimes, some people's stupidity and evilness is just impossible to understand.

And yes, secretly placeing a webcam in a person's home to spy on them IS EVIL. People have a RIGHT to privacy in thier own living space.

“Sex is always interesting.”

Since: Jul 10

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2010
This is such a tragedy and such a cruel act by these students. I hope they will never be able to forget about the death of this young kid.
True christian

Stockton, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
It was a prank. Look no one made the nerd looking gay guy jump off a bridge. He was so ashamed of his own sexuality he jumped off that bridge.

Everyone is attacking the straight people who pulled the prank but seriously.... The gay guy in mentally unstable in the first place to kill himself.
Seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4 Sep 30, 2010
On this matter, I completely agree with Stanton.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2010
True christian wrote:
It was a prank. Look no one made the nerd looking gay guy jump off a bridge. He was so ashamed of his own sexuality he jumped off that bridge.
Everyone is attacking the straight people who pulled the prank but seriously.... The gay guy in mentally unstable in the first place to kill himself.
It wasn't a "prank", it was a CRIMINAL ACT that these 2 idiots committed ! I hope they spend a LONG time in prison There is talk of the charges against them being upgraded, perhaps to murder. I hope they are. What a pos these 2 people are !
Robby

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2010
I agree Frank , I sort of identify with him, when I went away to school and was in the college enviroment I was finally able to pursue a sex life like most of the other kids had been able to do openly in high school, but I could never do openly. The fact that he was having such an active sex life is a sign that he maybe was finally able to be him self also, and those two people intruded in to his most private life and they should be severely punished for what they did. Just like with the boy in Texas people just can not mind their own business and have to attack people because they are different and they don't understand them , they must not have a life to be so worried about other people and they do damage that can never be fixed.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Robby wrote:
I agree Frank , I sort of identify with him, when I went away to school and was in the college enviroment I was finally able to pursue a sex life like most of the other kids had been able to do openly in high school, but I could never do openly. The fact that he was having such an active sex life is a sign that he maybe was finally able to be him self also, and those two people intruded in to his most private life and they should be severely punished for what they did. Just like with the boy in Texas people just can not mind their own business and have to attack people because they are different and they don't understand them , they must not have a life to be so worried about other people and they do damage that can never be fixed.
I agree, because I was similarly sitauated. I didn't even have sex for the first time, until I was in college, was able to come out (never a problem with anyone at college because of that), and started dating drag queens at one of the local gay bars.
furrbob

Canada

#8 Sep 30, 2010
True christian wrote:
It was a prank. Look no one made the nerd looking gay guy jump off a bridge. He was so ashamed of his own sexuality he jumped off that bridge.
Everyone is attacking the straight people who pulled the prank but seriously.... The gay guy in mentally unstable in the first place to kill himself.
So, you're saying that heterosexual girls and boys who have committed suicide because nude or sex pics of them were posted are also mentally unstable? Or have we got a double standard going on here?
This whole "gay people are mentally unstable" bit comes straight from George Alan Rekkers, the anti-gay psychologist who was caught returning from vacation with a gay "rent-Boy" in May.
While you're busy being a "true" Christian, try not to forget, Matthew 7:1 (Judge not, lest ye be judged.) Mark 12:31 (Love thy neighbour as yourself,) might also be worth keeping in mind.
Horny Nerd

Pasadena, CA

#9 Sep 30, 2010
He should have been proud that the world now knew that he was getting action!

Since: Sep 10

Kimball, MN

#10 Sep 30, 2010
If someone takes a movie of themselves indulge in sex and puts it on the Internet themselves. That is one thing for someone else to do it without their permission is a horse of another color, and should be prosecuted also, if it caused the person to commit suicide. They should be prosecuted for that also there is only so much humiliation. Anyone can take. Of course, there is Catch-22. There are a lot of homosexuals in prison and the least of their problems would be being raped.
True christian

Stockton, CA

#12 Sep 30, 2010
furrbob wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying that heterosexual girls and boys who have committed suicide because nude or sex pics of them were posted are also mentally unstable? Or have we got a double standard going on here?
This whole "gay people are mentally unstable" bit comes straight from George Alan Rekkers, the anti-gay psychologist who was caught returning from vacation with a gay "rent-Boy" in May.
While you're busy being a "true" Christian, try not to forget, Matthew 7:1 (Judge not, lest ye be judged.) Mark 12:31 (Love thy neighbour as yourself,) might also be worth keeping in mind.
You obviously can't read WELL. I said the said GAY was mentally unstable. I didn't say gays in general are mentally unstable.
I think anyone who kills themselves no matter what their sexuality is are unstable.You can't even have a proper disscussion because you're too delsuional. Maybe leave it to the Adults.

BTW You need to read the bible better. God has already judged unrepented sinners. They're already doomed. Read the bible.
The reason Jesus came was to tell sinners of their punishment for not repenting. Read the bible,moron.
True christian

Stockton, CA

#13 Sep 30, 2010
rjrayj wrote:
o, if it caused the person to commit suicide. They should be prosecuted for that also there is only so much humiliation..
I disagree. I think anyone one should prompt someone to kill themseleves or hurt anyone else especially by words or a prank.

You have to understand that a suicidal person is a suicidal person and the gay kid was a suicidal person and would probably have killed himself over something else.
True christian

Stockton, CA

#14 Sep 30, 2010
Correction :****I disagree. I DON'T think WORDS OR ACTION should prompt someone to kill themseleves or hurt anyone else especially by words or a prank.****
DrAtheistPhD

Scottsdale, AZ

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Take2Nexit:
Take2Nexit: This kid did not jump off a bridge because he was gay. he jumped because he was ashamed of being gay for whatever reason. Don't blame others. It is not my job to accept you so you don't kill yourself.

from the christian chat on aol, typical of sociopathic hate mongers like homophobic christians
Christanity

Stockton, CA

#16 Sep 30, 2010
DrAtheistPhD wrote:
Take2Nexit:
Take2Nexit: This kid did not jump off a bridge because he was gay. he jumped because he was ashamed of being gay for whatever reason. Don't blame others. It is not my job to accept you so you don't kill yourself.
from the christian chat on aol, typical of sociopathic hate mongers like homophobic christians
Mentally stable Gay men and women who are comfortable with their sexuality don't kill themselves when people find out they're gay. MENTALLY UNSTABLE ONES DO.

He must have killed himself because he didn't LIKE being gay and he was mentally unstable.

Btw.You're a doctor? I doubt that. You're just another dumb gay person or one of their sympathizer who I cut to shreads.LMAO.
True Christian

Stockton, CA

#17 Sep 30, 2010
DrAtheistPhD wrote:
Take2Nexit:
Take2Nexit: This kid did not jump off a bridge because he was gay. he jumped because he was ashamed of being gay for whatever reason. Don't blame others. It is not my job to accept you so you don't kill yourself.
from the christian chat on aol, typical of sociopathic hate mongers like homophobic christians
Jesus and Yahweh are homohobes.. So is ALLAH and so are som of the Hindu gods.

Doctor Atheist, you're a tard.
looney tunes

Raleigh, NC

#18 Sep 30, 2010
DrAtheistPhD wrote:
Take2Nexit:
Take2Nexit: This kid did not jump off a bridge because he was gay. he jumped because he was ashamed of being gay for whatever reason. Don't blame others. It is not my job to accept you so you don't kill yourself.
from the christian chat on aol, typical of sociopathic hate mongers like homophobic christians
I agree completely. The kid knew what he was doing was wrong. Period. He would never have killed himself if his roommate had taped him screwing some cheerleader! LOL He'd have shown it to all his buddies.

Oh well, he's not ashamed any more. He's history. Flyboy can lament his passing....
Robby

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2010
looney tunes wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely. The kid knew what he was doing was wrong. Period. He would never have killed himself if his roommate had taped him screwing some cheerleader! LOL He'd have shown it to all his buddies.
Oh well, he's not ashamed any more. He's history. Flyboy can lament his passing....
Well you are right about one thing , you really are a LOONEY TUNE , at least he could get sex , you ever get tired of dating your right hand ? Try the left for a little variety phack face.
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Sep 30, 2010
Well that is one less vote for gay marriage.
Robby

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2010
Wots the matter Tim ? Things slow on the incest with your under age daughter threads tonight ?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fair Lawn man charged in sex assault (May '09) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wyckoff, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News Captain from prosecutor's office will oversee W... Mar '16 Right On 1
News Six from Bergen, Passaic and Sussex counties ar... (May '13) Mar '16 Dhhh 10
Train Accident at Pasta Factory (Dec '10) Feb '16 blowmeone 19
Paramus wrestling coach Jan '16 FTW 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgewood Mortgages