Dewayne Gardner
Curious

United States

#1 May 2, 2012
Does anyone know the status of this situation? My thoughts and prayers are with this family.
krissy

Benton, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
they found his body around 8 or so this morning abt 5 miles up stream and it is true it came from a rescue squad member from dyersburg
captain

Denver, CO

#3 May 3, 2012
Brother-in-law found him.
jerome

Myrtle Point, OR

#4 May 4, 2012
my friend sense i was 17 was found 500 to 700 yards from his boat. No cuts bruses are even a scatch.Rick Gregory,Kevin Forrow and I found Dewyane.We brought him home.
jerome

Myrtle Point, OR

#5 May 4, 2012
My friend since I was 17, was found between 500 and 700 yds from his boat. He did not have a bruse, cut or scratch on him. Rick Gregory, Kevin Farrow and I brought him home.
Smith

United States

#6 May 5, 2012
R.I.P.DYWAYNE GONNA MISS U
boss

Sioux City, IA

#7 May 6, 2012
that's sad my prayers are with the family
tsh

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 6, 2012
we love you dewayne always will. we grew up and all from bogota loved one another rest d. your with your sweet mama who you missed so and your dad , allour love , friends from bogota

Marina, CA

#9 May 7, 2012
Him and Floyd back together again...Rest In Peace Dewayne...Miss You..Floyd Garner and Son Farms...
msgs

Benton, KY

#10 May 8, 2012
we love and miss you dwayne your gonna be missed
gary

Maury City, TN

#11 May 11, 2012
so sad

United States

#12 May 12, 2012
Does anyone know how the accident happened. How can a boat become capsized in the obion river? I always thought alot of Dewayne but he knew the river as well as anybody does....I guess God was ready for him....so sad
Michelle

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Dewayne you will be missed more than you know. Everytime I go over the Dyersburg Bridge I cry just thinking about you. I love you with all my heart and will think of you often and will never forget you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officers cheating with other employees at north... 1 hr In the know 30
Redlight at the Spillway! 6 hr Concerned Citizen 7
Jeff i want you in my pants right now 18 hr Yours truly 1
Does Tammie Hopper ever work? Thu Big MacWhopper 4
in need of a loan shark? (Oct '13) Thu Christopher Deo 37
Tammy Hopper hires lady from Memphis for courth... (Dec '10) Sep 28 Homer 91
Mayor of Obion (Feb '16) Sep 26 Guest44 24

Ridgely Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance