Dyersburg man arrested in Lake County with meth lab in car

There are 19 comments on the Jul 13, 2010, State Gazette story titled Dyersburg man arrested in Lake County with meth lab in car. In it, State Gazette reports that:

Lake County Sheriff's Deputy Cory Glidewell approaches the suspected rolling meth lab, which was concealed in the trunk of the Cadillac.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Gazette.

glory hog

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Story always in the middle of everything and never does nothing. I wish the newspaper people could know the true stories not what they are given by the police.
Terry Pierce

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Good job sheriff

Germantown, TN

#3 Jul 13, 2010
Very Good job Trooper Robertson, otheres are taking the credit but we know who was the right person.
Jealous Wuss

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2010
glory hog wrote:
Story always in the middle of everything and never does nothing. I wish the newspaper people could know the true stories not what they are given by the police.
Why are you such a panty Wipe ???? Gee I would guess that Story would be there because it is in his Jurisdiction you dumbass ! He is the County Sheriff , the incident took place in the County . Whats the matter your meth could not be delivered to your door ??? Your name should not be Glory Hog it should be Ball Hog !

Since: Oct 09

Newbern

#5 Jul 13, 2010
That man will never change. Jimmy has always been in drugs in some form. He was a nice looking boy but doing all those drugs has made him look 20 years older than he really is. Law enforcement did their job. Whether it was county or state, they did what needed to be done.
wow

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2010
this is bubba not jimmy!! if you know them then you should know that picture is bubba childress not jimmy!!
Wow

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Somehow this doesn't fit the norm, the blacks always claim meth is the white's game.
wow

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2010
bubba is not black he is hawaiian.
How bad can it get

Barnesville, OH

#9 Jul 13, 2010
haha. This is hilarious. Wrong! guess again. Can they get anything right. You ppl sound so stupid trying to talk about something you know nothing about. lol

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2010
METH!.....IN lake CO?.?.?....i'm shocked?.?.?. what are we coming too????????
Darwin

North Arlington, NJ

#11 Jul 13, 2010
The best thing you could do with Lake County is doze it into the damn river.

Since: Oct 09

Newbern

#12 Jul 14, 2010
wow wrote:
this is bubba not jimmy!! if you know them then you should know that picture is bubba childress not jimmy!!
If one has not seen them in a long time it is easy to confuse them. The picture on the web makes him look like Jimmy. Can you be more polite? I guess being rude is YOUR usual norm.
Cindy

Sweetwater, TN

#13 Jul 16, 2010
Darwin wrote:
I agree totally......
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jul 16, 2010
Jealous Wuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a panty Wipe ???? Gee I would guess that Story would be there because it is in his Jurisdiction you dumbass ! He is the County Sheriff , the incident took place in the County . Whats the matter your meth could not be delivered to your door ??? Your name should not be Glory Hog it should be Ball Hog !
judges and attorneys believe the meth , crack, cocaine, and drunks over truth in courts,(not to rule out the pill pushers) that way they get favors from these they go easy on some . they like the favors and drugs their family band friends get from these. SO TRUE THE TRUTH IS TRUELY NEVER TOLD OF THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. They took out God out of truth. but what do you expect from atheist that sit in churches.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jul 16, 2010
Jesus called them tares and goats.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jul 16, 2010
Darwin wrote:
what do you expect most of dyer county's Judges are from lake county. Look at the sorry judge Danny Goodman, Joe Riley, and I am having some doubts of even Lee Moore. after he does nothing to crap going on in dyer and lake county. but people here like all the crimes and they can't go against their family in drugs and drunks now can they. The more you cover for them and commit perjury in courts and cover what truly goes on the more you can get by with,

you do know dyer county do not believe in the constitution and what ALL citizens are promised in this country.
good job

Smyrna, TN

#17 Jul 16, 2010
I think whomever was a part of this arrest done a great job and keep up the good work

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jul 16, 2010
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect most of dyer county's Judges are from lake county. Look at the sorry judge Danny Goodman, Joe Riley, and I am having some doubts of even Lee Moore. after he does nothing to crap going on in dyer and lake county. but people here like all the crimes and they can't go against their family in drugs and drunks now can they. The more you cover for them and commit perjury in courts and cover what truly goes on the more you can get by with,
you do know dyer county do not believe in the constitution and what ALL citizens are promised in this country.
Stormy, how much for the Trans Am out in your front yard?
concern citizen

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Jul 22, 2010
what about the person what r they going to do with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who died with sybil schenk tonight on dyersburg... (Jul '13) 8 hr Guest 16
Sabrina McCurdy 11 hr Thanks 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 18 hr yes 297
SL leave me alone Fri Honest 1
Dylan Scott Murder Fri doodle bop 20
jackie johnson Apr 23 groupie4 5
Hunter Bargery Confesses to Double Murder (Mar '11) Apr 22 Family 429
More from around the web

Ridgely People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]