New bait shop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I dont think so

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Ive been told some bad things about the new bait shop but im sorry, I dont believe theyre selling meth! Why spread nasty rumors? Why try to hurt someone? Seriously!
BaitBoy

Florence, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
What new bait shop? You're gonna have to give me more info than that.
Really

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2012
So now your the rumor spreader...pathetic! You could have left the rumor out of your post. You are just as bad.
I dont think so

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2012
no im not spreading the rumor! Its being said abt MY family and to be honest, I dont appreciate the lies! I want who ever is saying it to know that you WILL slip up and when I find out who you are, I wont play court - i'll watch you burn because im sure I know enough to convict you of something youve done. My family doesnt even live there and we're accused of bullshit! Leave us alone. We havent even seen any of you since june and I dont care if I ever go back. Leave us alone!
I dont think so

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 16, 2012
And I dont know where exactly its located or even the name. Someone told me it was on the highway.
Jeanne

Cedar Grove, TN

#6 Jul 16, 2012
The new bait shop is awesome!, my great nephew bought worms and hooks and caught a huge fish at Reelfoot. I personally like the donuts and the friendly atmosphere. Thank You , we had a great time visiting with ya'all down there and a tasty treat while I watched my nephew get the thrill of catching his first large fish.
truth

Murray, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2012
omgness what sum bull crap dont hate sum one that has bettered there self everyone knows danny and michelle owns it so leave them alone if you where not so greedy with your money maybe you would have had summin how they got there money dont matter and how you get yours aint nobody business either so stop using different names on here and making it look like your important
I dont think so

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Danny and michelle are my family and for someone to lie abt them and drag my family into the lie is what pisses me off. We dont bother anyone and mind our business but when my kids are hurt, im gonna hurt someone. Im proud theyve got an awesome business but its sad when other members of the family have to spread vicious lies and rumors simply because theyre spiteful and hate themselves so much that they cant stand to see someone else do well or be happy. I just wish theyd get a hobby or better yet, get a life!
BaitBoy

Florence, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Is this the new shop where Blue Bank Fish House used to be? I haven't been in there yet, but it looks like a good store! If the personality of the owners kept me from buying their bait, I would never be able to go fishing here! LOL Bait is bait. Keep the personal crap outta it!!!
Michelle

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2012
No Bait Boy. It is in Ridgely. Right across from Ray's Gas Station....
Michelle

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Thank You Jeanne. I know who you are and love you guys. Proud to call you friends......
Jeanne

Millington, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Thank You , I came to get a donut but, you must have just stepped out. Good Luck with your shop.Good people with good ideas always prevail!. Keep Smiling...when forfilling a dream it takes time and persistance. We are proud that you took the first steps, it takes courage in a town where there are so many negative rumors being spread. Remember the positive sentiments and keep moving forward. CONGRATULATIONS!
time

Missouri City, TX

#13 Jul 26, 2012
The time on the window say open at 5:30 i go fishing in the mornings and never open
Michelle

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2012
It will go back to being open at that time but noone was stopping at that time. So I started opening later to save electricity that is so high right now. But if I have customers that will stop by that early then I will open then just let me know.

Benton, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2012
How is it that you ask people for help for your sick child but yet can open a business?

Benton, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2012
Nocomment ?

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2012
For one it is none of your business and for two I had the business already. I never hide anything from anyone......
laura

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Don't let the jealous people if this small little red neck town bother you. I think you are doing a fine job! Keep your head up and don't feed into all this gossip and lies. People live to start shit! Drama drama drama. Keep smiling it hurts them worse than anything.
ihope

Cambridge, MA

#19 Sep 13, 2012
i hope the markcums make it. the management at the bait shop/tire shop sucks. the womans body language shows she is stuck up. i heard she begs people for money for her sick kid but i heard from a kid that they went on vacation recently. so how is it you can need money but own and run a buisness and afford a vacation???? i think that they are crooked. they wont make it .
Michelle

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
For your info ihope I am stuck up. I speak to everyone. I am also good to my customers but apparently you have not come in to my store or you would know so shut your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obion city hall employes (May '10) 8 hr felix 18
Rodney Underwood Illegal Activity (Nov '16) 10 hr OBION LOVER 15
Cry baby pregnancy 20 hr deputy dog 14
David Tidwell Sun Off the radar 1
Terry Jamison Sat booboo 33
Sonny perez Oct 14 Popo 1
Lisa Tate got call out run like a scare bitch Oct 14 Roselle 1

Ridgely Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance