First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2012
It is amazing how dumb people are, especially after watching the show and getting all the facts. Gerwing had a cut on his hand, indicating he used a knife and it slipped back. They found a shovel and dirt in his house. Then they found out he bought latex gloves and tarps. He also turned his phone off for over 12 hours. He is seen on surveillance video pacing back and forth in from of his office at 7:15 pm. right after his meeting with them. He obviously dropped his car off at the airport because he knew he was going to have to drive their car and get rid of it. The car is found 6 miles away from the Calvert's buisness and home. But at some point Gerwing used his Tahoe to transport the bodies because the sheriffs searched it and the back seat was missing and the carpet had recently been vacuumed and cleaned out. What else do you people need to know to show that this guy did it. Also his suicide note said that everything happened in the office. After being named the prime suspect he killed himself. Gerwing probably got high or drunk and went at, knowing he was going to prison. Also for you morons who claim the missing couple is in witness protection. The FBI has stated that their not, and also assisted in the investigation of the couple.
crime buff

Portland, OR

#22 Nov 24, 2012
No Dennis did`t kill himself,I do believe he was involved in their murder,but he had help,he was over weight,two people in good shape should be able to overcome him unless he had help,or held at gunpoint.Org anized hit? Could be the case and probably will not ever be solved.As far as the brother is concerned,I`am sure he was interviewed,if there was a estate left to him there is always a chance,he would have motive.
naples39

Waterbury Center, VT

#23 Dec 7, 2012
Why cant we see who he gambled with, specifically, or the video of him pacing about. Lets interview strippers and bookies, lets research his lascerations. The idea of a plane coming in is plausible as well as odometer readings. His s7427ecretary helped cover up, she cooperated but not enough.
Julie

Bluffton, SC

#24 Feb 13, 2013
I have a thought , the 12 hour laps in time when Gerwing's cell phone was off could be that he was the person in the Calverts home in Atlanta, Ga. just hours after their disappearance. The neighbor reported that they thought the calverts were exhibting different behavior at home,( when they thought they would be in Hilton head ) their lights were coming on and off in each room of the house, not their normal way, as if searching. If Gerwing went there to look thru their home to maybe destroy the evidence they were compiling against him. The neighbors made this comment when they heard the couple was missing and realized they had to have seen a possible intruder because of the weird and abnormal behavior at the Calverts home. How did the weapon appear a few days later (knife) that killed Gerwing not found immediately but is said to have been found under a claw type tub later. Would you not think in a bathroom, where a possible suicide or murder was committed, you would look everywhere, including under something that was open? How big is that area? I know those villas , not that big...Those comments were based on information that was said to me by many people close to the Calverts and Gerwing, then I created those answers and questions I would love to see answered...
glenn

Elkton, MD

#25 Nov 25, 2013
All you folks should be working for SLED; What great minds of deductive reasoning and investigative skills.
Jimmy

Bluffton, SC

#26 May 23, 2014
Dennis Gerwing was not a "big man" but a rather squatty little effete fat man.
Jimmy

Bluffton, SC

#27 May 23, 2014
Dennis Gerwing was not a "big man" but rather a short, squatty effete little fat man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgeland Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep 11 Musikologist 10
cheyanne greer Sep 10 old freind 1
Reality TV show to be filmed in Beaufort (Oct '12) Sep 10 annoyed 11
HELP!!!!!! I need info Sep 10 damn yankee 3
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Dataw Island Sep 3 MGB 1
Fulgham to discuss Civil War history in Hardeev... Sep 3 damn yankee 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Jasper County was issued at September 16 at 3:02AM EDT

•••
•••

Ridgeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••