Lexington County Murderer Hangs Himse...

Lexington County Murderer Hangs Himself in Prison

There are 135 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Lexington County Murderer Hangs Himself in Prison. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A Lexington County man who killed his sister-in-law was found dead overnight in his prison cell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rambling Man

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Should we give every prisoner a way out? Was this assisted suicide? Will the family sue the manufacturer of the sheet? What do the other prisoners do when a cell mate commits suicide? Watch?
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 23, 2007
Good! He has now saved us from spending our tax dollars to take care of him.
Sportcat

Clemson, SC

#3 Jul 23, 2007
He had enough compassion to save taxpayers money - thank you!
Outfieldjack

Columbia, SC

#4 Jul 23, 2007
Great! I think we should give all of them a bedsheet, instructions, and about two hours "alone" time to see if anyone else wants to save the taxpayers of SC some money!

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2007
Shame on you all. This was a human being with feelings who didn't deseve to die.{sob, sob} The waste of tax payer's dollars to house this shlub ends, but there will still be some waste to investigate how to prevent this from happening in the future, wehen in fact, he is doing the state a favor. That's a shame!
EDD

Columbia, SC

#6 Jul 23, 2007
Bye
Sharon

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 23, 2007
My prayers go out to the family and friends of this man. No matter what he's done in life, God created him and somebody loves him. He has relatives that are grieving. We must show compassion for everyone, no matter what they've done that we don't agree with.
PETEY

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2007
what a coward couldnt man up to what you did We still remember the persons life you took because you were on CRACK!!!burn in he!! you murding coward!
fuzz

Lexington, SC

#12 Jul 23, 2007
Sharon wrote:
My prayers go out to the family and friends of this man. No matter what he's done in life, God created him and somebody loves him. He has relatives that are grieving. We must show compassion for everyone, no matter what they've done that we don't agree with.
Get with todays times or find yourself a sheet...
fuzz

Lexington, SC

#13 Jul 23, 2007
All cells should have ropes already tied up so they can go ahead and get it over with...
PETEY

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2007
Spot On wrote:
Shame on you all. This was a human being with feelings who didn't deseve to die.{sob, sob} The waste of tax payer's dollars to house this shlub ends, but there will still be some waste to investigate how to prevent this from happening in the future, wehen in fact, he is doing the state a favor. That's a shame!
he desevered to Die A LONG TIME AGO the only feelings he had were how to steal and kill ALLOF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS FOR CRACK!!!
PETEY

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2007
Sharon wrote:
HIS family are not grieving they are parting because the CRACKHEAD MURDERING THIEF took the cowards way out!!!
Non Fed Fan

Columbia, SC

#16 Jul 23, 2007
Wake-up! Compassion... Where was HIS compassion while he was murdering his sister-in-law?
Sharon wrote:
The Great Predictor

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2007
I see a lawsuit coming soon.

This may not be suicide , but murder.
The truth

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2007
Sweeeeeet!!!$30/day to support inmate.* 365 days = 10950/year * 30 years =$328500. Nice, we may get a tax break!!!!!!!!!! If we could only get more to kill them selves.
spike1982

Manning, SC

#21 Jul 23, 2007
The Great Predictor wrote:
I see a lawsuit coming soon.
This may not be suicide , but murder.
I see the suit as well. However this is the only to profit on a suicide...even that sounds disgusting!

“Protect your Rights!”

Since: Jul 07

Lexington, South Carolina

#22 Jul 23, 2007
The Governor should be pleased that this has helped saved South Carolinians some money. Maybe they will leave our retirement system alone and not cut those benefits, you know, those who actually work for a living and not commit crime. The guy got off easy. The families have to suffer for life for their loses. No one wins!
someone he put into harm

Sumter, SC

#23 Jul 23, 2007
let me voice my opion as all of you have done.... death is a sad thing no matter who you are and to be Honest when he faces the LORD he will wish he was still sitting in that cell doing things he wanted to do watch tv, order honey buns, phone calls, letters and etc...
think about this person doing this to your loved one... you would of wished he would of done it sooner.
i just wanted to put out there what comes around goes around and he got what he deserves....
at least i know now that he we will never see face to face again.......
someone he put into harm

Sumter, SC

#24 Jul 23, 2007
PETEY wrote:
<quoted text>HIS family are not grieving they are parting because the CRACKHEAD MURDERING THIEF took the cowards way out!!!
i agree with you they (his family) are glad to not buy any more honey buns for him in there......
someone who knows

United States

#25 Jul 23, 2007
We do need remember that he does have a family that loved him and when you make such negative statements towards an individual and then attack his family is immoraly wrong. No one has won here his entire family has lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with Grace Bible Camp St Helena (Oct '14) May '17 Hilton Head Coke ... 20
Cocain Dealers (Aug '14) May '17 Hilton Head Coke ... 6
Beaufort County, SC Drug Bust (Aug '12) Jan '17 Philadelphia is t... 8
Area marijuana smuggler sentenced to more than ... (Feb '08) Jan '17 Philadelphia is t... 33
News $4,500 stolen in armed robbery at Yemassee Doll... (Jan '17) Jan '17 MsDiva 2
John and Elizabeth Calvert Cold Case Gets New L... (Mar '10) Dec '16 Duhtheydiditthems... 28
Ridgeland Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 14

Ridgeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgeland Mortgages