Police: Man Assaulted Ex-Girlfriend, Killed Woman on Motorcycle

Aug 14, 2007 Read more: WLTX Columbia 28
A Beaufort County man is charged with assaulting his ex-girlfriend, driving off with his two children while drunk and killing a woman on a motorcycle. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
735stacey

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
So because she finally got the strength to leave, it's her fault? This may have been the first time.
The first time is rarely this severe. There were warning signs and incidents leading up to this I am sure. She should have gotten herself and her kids out as soon as she saw trouble coming.
yo moma

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2007
Highway Patrol Corporal Paul Brouthers refused to release Galimore's blood-alcohol level

OF COURESE WE MUST PROTEC THE POOR
CRIMINAL

HE KILLS AND HE IS PROTECTED
WHILE THE REST OF US ARE NOT
YOU WONDER WHY WE DO NOT TURST POLICE
One Love

Columbia, SC

#25 Aug 15, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
You hope I am female, why? I am male, but I don't see how you can sit here and say she belongs in jail with him. First off, my woman knows how to treat her man, but she has never had to show me she is not to be f'd with because she has a man who would never take it there with her. Secondly, are you male or female? I am just curious to know because of the things you are saying. I mean some of the things you say sound like you are speaking from a male's perspective, but when I read your first comment about "giving up the cookie", sounded like something only a female would say.
I am a man..I just want my fellow women out there to open their eyes....
mes

United States

#26 Aug 15, 2007
One Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man..I just want my fellow women out there to open their eyes....
I agree with you on that, they got to get out of those situations.
One Love

Columbia, SC

#28 Aug 15, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on that, they got to get out of those situations.
And I don't mean get out when they have became fed up..But trust me..We throw up signs all day..I want women to be able notice them signs and get out from the jump
Aiken County New s Flash

Evans, GA

#30 Aug 17, 2007
SC - Aiken County News
It has been disclosed that the 13 year old alleged victim who accused Ex-Councilman Russ Ferrara of inappropriate touching was undergoing sexual abuse counseling at the time of the alleged incident and had previously accused at least two other men of sexual abuse: one being her father. Earlier the alleged victim claimed that her father would enter her bedroom each morning at dawn and sexually assault her. Authorities were aware of these allegations which were much more severe than the allegation lodged against the Ex-Councilman, but elected not to arrest the alleged victim's father. Authorities were also aware of the family's attempt to obtain money from the Ex-Councilman to assist in release of the alleged victim's sister from the Aiken County Detention Center.
The judge who placed the Ex-Councilman on house arrest was arrested for sexual misconduct and has recently resigned from office. Judge Jack Early ordered the councilman be taken off house arrest.

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#31 Aug 20, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, there is absolutely no excuse. However, there seems to be plenty of excuses for women to emotionally terrorize, beat, slap, kick, and kill men. The feminist claim the reason that reason women abuse is because they are being abused and that is poppycock. More often than not, the woman is the initiator of violence. Men are suppose to take the abuse and just walk away. Many times that is not possible nor should society tolerate it. Until society withdraws permission for women to abuse the cycle will never end.
Still protecting civil liberties....still got the need for attention thing going on. Look up the word: narcissism. Thatís what you display in your posts, with a lack of capability for empathy. You indulge in destructive scapegoating of women even if they are battered and killed. Where you ever treated for some form of schizoid disturbance? It would explain your lack of empathy. That might explain your lack of restraint that results from empathy and respect for others. Since I know you have to come back to see if anyone has responded to you provocations, you will see this. Might I suggest again you find a good doctor and some medication?
winner warlock

United States

#33 Aug 28, 2007
teachers are very vulnerable to these sort of allegations. often times when teenagers don't get what they want they will make false allegations against you and there are people in our society who wear blinders, don't have children of their own, and who are quick to accept the story and hang another dedicated teacher. actually if you look at this social behavior many times its the gays and lesbians who push this agenda of severely prosecuting the teacher or preacher, who's a homosexual with a wife and several children, not so much so because of the allegation or to protect the alleged victim, but rather to make a point about human sexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parris Island recruit dies (Sep '06) Apr 18 snk250 277
What's up with Grace Bible Camp St Helena Apr 16 harley 6
News Judge denies motion to dismiss charges against ... (Mar '12) Apr 9 Sheik Yerbouti 2
Harry Reid ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT ROMNEY NOT PAYI... Apr 1 ENDJr 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beaufort, SC (Jul '10) Apr 1 ENDJr 25
ridgeland sucks Mar 28 dx 1
News Camera and radar bill will make roads safer (Feb '11) Mar 23 Commuter 8
More from around the web

Ridgeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]