Police: Man Assaulted Ex-Girlfriend, ...

Police: Man Assaulted Ex-Girlfriend, Killed Woman on Motorcycle

There are 28 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Aug 14, 2007, titled Police: Man Assaulted Ex-Girlfriend, Killed Woman on Motorcycle. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A Beaufort County man is charged with assaulting his ex-girlfriend, driving off with his two children while drunk and killing a woman on a motorcycle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

AOL

#1 Aug 14, 2007
Riding High (Hi)
Duh

Fairport, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2007
Does it really matter what his blood alcohol was, he kidnapped children and killed a woman......
One Love

Columbia, SC

#3 Aug 14, 2007
let me guess..this also is going to be gang related....
One Love

Columbia, SC

#4 Aug 14, 2007
Another case of a woman givin up that Nestle Tollhouse Cookie to the wrong person..Every Man can't handle GOOD COOKIE..Every Man don't deserve GOOD COOKIE..STOP GIVING THE COOKIE AWAY TO MEN WHO DON'T DESERVE IT OR CAN'T HANDLE IT...
Se7en

Columbia, SC

#5 Aug 14, 2007
Thats a shame
Sick of It

Lexington, SC

#6 Aug 14, 2007
One Love get a life. That has nothing to do with this. He is violent. He beat a woman, threatened her with a gun, kidnapped children at gunpoint, and put them in a vehicle and drove away. All while he was drunk. That woman on the motorcycle never had a chance. He should be strung up! Let's get some perspective here.

PS-Did I mention that it was all at a child's birthday party!!!
One Love

Columbia, SC

#7 Aug 14, 2007
Sick of It wrote:
One Love get a life. That has nothing to do with this. He is violent. He beat a woman, threatened her with a gun, kidnapped children at gunpoint, and put them in a vehicle and drove away. All while he was drunk. That woman on the motorcycle never had a chance. He should be strung up! Let's get some perspective here.
PS-Did I mention that it was all at a child's birthday party!!!
If she was more selective of who she gave the cookie to then none of those events would have happened...the whole thing started because she BROKE up with him..what timing...and I mention at a childs birthday party..A broken hearted fool don't care if it is Christmas Day and Jesus himself is handing out gifts..
tax payer

Florence, SC

#9 Aug 14, 2007
Looks like we will be paying for another resident in our SC Penal Colony. What an idiot!
ZWA

Columbia, SC

#10 Aug 14, 2007
What a loser
O-rangejel-lo

Columbia, SC

#12 Aug 14, 2007
She told him that they were going on the Maury show cause he wasn't the baby daddy
Concerned

Shaw A F B, SC

#13 Aug 14, 2007
Why do these needy women stay in abusive relationships. Everyone knows that this is not the first time her "Boo" hit her. Some women truly believe that beating = love. And of course "things" are important. They have no regard for the helpless cildren. The mother needs to be incarcerated with her man.I have no sympathy for her. A poor innocent women died as the result of someones ignorance. It makes me angry!!!
mes

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Why do these needy women stay in abusive relationships. Everyone knows that this is not the first time her "Boo" hit her. Some women truly believe that beating = love. And of course "things" are important. They have no regard for the helpless cildren. The mother needs to be incarcerated with her man.I have no sympathy for her. A poor innocent women died as the result of someones ignorance. It makes me angry!!!
The article says all this happened because she left him so how is this her fault?
Question

West Columbia, SC

#15 Aug 14, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
The article says all this happened because she left him so how is this her fault?
Why do "needy women stay in these relationships"? The real question should be WHY does a man beat, abuse, and kill his wife or girlfriend???????? No excuse. Absolutely NO excuse.
One Love

Columbia, SC

#16 Aug 14, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because this was not the first aggressive incident..therefore when it happen the first time she should have left..Men are only going to do what women allow them to do..If you let us get away with cheating..then guess what you got a cheating man..If you let us get away with Domestic Violence guess what you getting beat down..Its the womans call..she got the goods we want..
735stacey

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2007
What a loser! Hope he rots in jail!
mes

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2007
One Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because this was not the first aggressive incident..therefore when it happen the first time she should have left..Men are only going to do what women allow them to do..If you let us get away with cheating..then guess what you got a cheating man..If you let us get away with Domestic Violence guess what you getting beat down..Its the womans call..she got the goods we want..
So because she finally got the strength to leave, it's her fault? This may have been the first time.
mes

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2007
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do "needy women stay in these relationships"? The real question should be WHY does a man beat, abuse, and kill his wife or girlfriend???????? No excuse. Absolutely NO excuse.
Agreed.
One Love

Columbia, SC

#20 Aug 14, 2007
mes wrote:
<quoted text>
So because she finally got the strength to leave, it's her fault? This may have been the first time.
I hope you are not male..but if you are a woman I can understand..ao check this..He may not have gotten violent with her until that day..But believe this there have been things going on that lead him to believe that him doing what he did is okay..My point is it shouldn't have gotten to that point..She should have nipped that in the bud the first sight of something crazy..Men are not gonna just hail off and beat the ish out of you if they don't think you are going to stand for it..A woman has to be submissive but strong at the same time..Make a man feel like a man but in the same sense let him know you not to be F'd with cause there's a bad B waiting to come out..
One Love

Columbia, SC

#21 Aug 14, 2007
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a game to these PUNKS..they know who they can dominate and who they can't..they play on a woman's weakness to gain control..In essense they are weak themselves..
mes

Richmond Hill, GA

#22 Aug 14, 2007
One Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are not male..but if you are a woman I can understand..ao check this..He may not have gotten violent with her until that day..But believe this there have been things going on that lead him to believe that him doing what he did is okay..My point is it shouldn't have gotten to that point..She should have nipped that in the bud the first sight of something crazy..Men are not gonna just hail off and beat the ish out of you if they don't think you are going to stand for it..A woman has to be submissive but strong at the same time..Make a man feel like a man but in the same sense let him know you not to be F'd with cause there's a bad B waiting to come out..
You hope I am female, why? I am male, but I don't see how you can sit here and say she belongs in jail with him. First off, my woman knows how to treat her man, but she has never had to show me she is not to be f'd with because she has a man who would never take it there with her. Secondly, are you male or female? I am just curious to know because of the things you are saying. I mean some of the things you say sound like you are speaking from a male's perspective, but when I read your first comment about "giving up the cookie", sounded like something only a female would say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In evacuation, all roads lead west Aug 31 natosoco 1
Ridgeland Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug 8 Musikologist 12
Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems - MERS... (Sep '12) Aug '15 MortgageFraud 3
News 9 dead in 'hate crime' shooting at S.C. church Jul '15 shazbotbaru0 456
News Camera and radar bill will make roads safer (Feb '11) Jun '15 pomegranate1969 9
News Robin Miller (Jun '07) Jun '15 your wife Bev 2
beaufort county, sc sues (mers) and banks for f... Jun '15 FRAUD 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgeland Mortgages