Congressman: Immigrants can fight tough new SC law

Nov 30, 2011 Full story: www.thestate.com 35

An Illinois congressman on Wednesday urged federal officials to drop deportation proceedings against a South Carolina worker, and said such appeals represent a way for illegal immigrants to deal with the tough new South Carolina immigration law set to take effect Jan 1.

"We're here to show the people in the immigrant community of South Carolina that you can fight back," said U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez, a Democrat who often speaks for the party on immigration issues.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#1 Nov 30, 2011
When Luis Gutierrez is speaking for someone who is under a deportation order, he is certainly not speaking for immigrants. What a scuzball he is.
sterco

Helena, MT

#2 Nov 30, 2011
SCREW OFF GUTIERREZ YA BUTT HOOK!!! GO TO YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THE USA YA JERK!!!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Luis Gutierrez is a Traitor.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Illegal aliens can fight the next new wave of anti illegal alien bills and laws coming up in Jan.

States are tightening up their state welfare requirements for illegal aliens. Like this one

Tough New Illegal Immigration Bill Passes In…Massachusetts

"The measure, which passed on a 28-10 vote as an amendment to the budget, would bar the state from doing business with any company found to break federal laws barring illegal immigrant hiring. It would also toughen penalties for creating or using fake identification documents, and explicitly deny in-state college tuition for illegal immigrants.…

Democrats had resisted such a sweeping proposal, but spent last evening negotiating today’s measure, shortly after a new polled showed 84 percent of the liberal-leaning state’s voters supported tough immigration rules barring state services to illegal immigrants.…

The measure would also close what supporters say is a loophole that allows businesses to register cars under a company name, without identifying the owner by Social Security number and federal tax identification number. It would also crate a toll-free hot line for anonymous reporting of companies that employ illegal immigrants." …

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/tough-new-il...

"The bill includes the following provisions:

* Require the Executive Office of Oublic Safety to comply with the federal program Secure Communites. Secure Communities is a partnership between local law enforcement and DHS that checks the immigration status of anyone jailed in a local jail.
* Requires that individuals charged with certain crimes have their immigration status checked.
* Increases penalties for the creation, dissemination, and use of false identification materials.
* Requires public contractors to ensure that there workforce is legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Denies illegal aliens access to welfare benefits and in-state tuition.
* Deny illegal aliens access to state subsidized housing and empowers local officials to better enforce local coding to ensure that single-family housing units don't become multi-family housing units.
* Tightens the requirements for registering a motor vehicle to reduce the chance that illegal aliens can register a vehicle.
* Increases penalties for anyone driving without a driver's license.
* Requires the state Attorney General to establish a complaing process for employers who hire unauthorized workers. Should it be found that an employer has hired illegal workers, the AG is to (1) alert ICE as to the presence of the worker,(2) alert local authorities as to the presence of the worker,(3) alert DOR about the employer's actions,(4) alert ICE about the employer's actions, and (5) bring action against the employer."

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/septem...
Rondo Jesus Rodrachez

Charleston, SC

#5 Dec 1, 2011
My people take back lands you white people stole from Mexico.

We have right to be here. This our land.

White people suck. You no make us leave. We own you now.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Guittierez needs to tend to his constituents in IL, and stop spreading his mantra of anarchy across the country, inciting illegals to rise up...when will this braindead, repetitious traitor get it in his rock hard head, that he is supposed to represent AMERICAN citizens, and not pander to lawless invaders? Who cares if they are are getting deported, until immigration laws are changed, that's what the law says must happen...shut up Luis, we're tired of your skewed thinking.

United States of America

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Post #5 troll alert.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 1, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
Guittierez needs to tend to his constituents in IL, and stop spreading his mantra of anarchy across the country, inciting illegals to rise up...when will this braindead, repetitious traitor get it in his rock hard head, that he is supposed to represent AMERICAN citizens, and not pander to lawless invaders? Who cares if they are are getting deported, until immigration laws are changed, that's what the law says must happen...shut up Luis, we're tired of your skewed thinking.
Guitterrez and his minons will not fare well if he chooses to instigate a rebellion here in SC. Too bad so many latino's think of him as a leader rather than the agitator he is.
wolfgang

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Rondo Jesus Rodrachez wrote:
White people ****. You no make us leave. We own you now.
Thats funny, that red dot you see on your head isnt because your a hindu ahahahahaha, now that is funny
sterco

Helena, MT

#10 Dec 1, 2011
White people suck. You no make us leave. We own you now.
Wanna fight for it greazer? It will be far worse this time for you than it was last time!!! REMEMBER SAN JACINTO!!!! We do greazer it was great to know that the tough beaners stomped each others backs into the swamp to escape from a force one fourth their size. ODDS WERE TOO MUCH FOR THEM. You were losers then and you are LOSERS NOW!!! We have nothing but DISREPECT for you bean dips!!!!
sterco

Helena, MT

#11 Dec 1, 2011
wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny, that red dot you see on your head isnt because your a hindu ahahahahaha, now that is funny
The crossed eyes look good on him but the pants full of crap don't make him too popular.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#12 Dec 1, 2011
White people suck.
ROFLMAO!!

Now that's some funny stuff right there...LOL I want to play too.

So, are you Mexican or Native American Indian? If Native American, then you will want to address Caucasians as "Pale Face" and not "White People".

Go 2 Hell Gutierrez

Charleston, SC

#13 Dec 1, 2011
Gutierrez could end up like Gifford. He is playing with fire. So many millions of real Americans are fed up with this mess. His attitude will be his fall.

United States of America

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Go 2 Hell Gutierrez wrote:
Gutierrez could end up like Gifford. He is playing with fire. So many millions of real Americans are fed up with this mess. His attitude will be his fall.
It's all Chicago politics, Obama?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2011
he is proof of illegal aliens voting,as are all in office who support the cause of illegal aliens.
Athena

Washington, UT

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Isn't there a law about Congressmen urging people to ignore/break laws of the USA. If not,there should be.OK,I get it,it is acceptable if it is an Hispanic Congressman telling an Hispanic illegal to ignore laws. To interfere would be racists ,right. I just want to understand this NEW way of thinking.
Now I am not Hispanic I am Irish+,is there some mongrel Congressman who would come to the aid of we mongrel American citizens and tell us to stop paying taxes and then keep us from having the IRS take everything we have and keep us out of jail? Come on Congress we need your help!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Athena wrote:
Isn't there a law about Congressmen urging people to ignore/break laws of the USA. If not,there should be.OK,I get it,it is acceptable if it is an Hispanic Congressman telling an Hispanic illegal to ignore laws. To interfere would be racists ,right. I just want to understand this NEW way of thinking.
Now I am not Hispanic I am Irish+,is there some mongrel Congressman who would come to the aid of we mongrel American citizens and tell us to stop paying taxes and then keep us from having the IRS take everything we have and keep us out of jail? Come on Congress we need your help!
not just congress, start with the president,how we got a world citizen instead of an American citizen i will never know,just hope it doesn't happen again.
Judgement Day

Charleston, SC

#19 Dec 1, 2011
I bet he used tax payer dollars to travel to Charleston. Of course he will state he didn't, but we know his office will cook the books to make it look like he did, or deposit money into his bank account at some point down the road for "travel expenses."
The man is a slimeball. Anyone wanting to spend the time on him can bring him down easy enough.
Meanwhile, I suggest anyone who is illegal that is in South Carolina to leave before all hell breaks loose.
And to the Johns Island Plumbing Contractor that uses illegal Mexicans, and to the church on Johns Island that protects illegal Mexicans and transports them to jobs, etc, your time is running out.
South Carolina is about to get mean, nasty, and down right dirty towards the illegals. And you can't stop it nor can anyone protect you.
Judgement Day

Charleston, SC

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Cautiously optimistic .66 Fans .3 hours ago (10:47 AM)

Did Gutierrez do this in his spare time or during work hours? Are you telling me that he possibly did this while getting paid with Illinois tax payers dollars when Illinois School Districts are hurting. Shame on you Louis for spending you efforts on Illegals when you should be working for US Citizens. Why don't you go live in Mexico?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/luis...
Judgement Day

Charleston, SC

#21 Dec 1, 2011
..... and don't forget .... South Carolina's own US Senator wants Amnesty for all criminal illegal Mexicans. He is just another slimeball that needs to be sent back to his farm boy hillbilly roots where he learned to play with himself all the time; not to mention with the farm animals, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ridgeland sucks Sat dx 1
News Camera and radar bill will make roads safer (Feb '11) Mar 23 Commuter 8
residents of ridgeland please help! Mar 21 bgc 1
Schools in Ridgeland, SC Mar 18 Dee Dee 1
Jim Mullins (Oct '13) Mar 13 Sgt Mullins USMC 3
in need Mar 13 trell 1
Looking for Michelle Mason Mar 10 cheerleader05 1
Ridgeland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web