Jackson teacher charged in slaying

Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

First-year Jackson teacher Carla Hughes is in jail, charged as an accessory in the shooting and stabbing death of a pregnant woman in Ridgeland last week.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 283 of283
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Karen Stickney

Poland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Did Keyon have any defensive wounds on him as well? This will be another sign to prove that he's guilty of murder if Avis tried to fight him off as she was being killed. Look at John Edwards. He cheats on his wife, she dies, and no one accuses him of murder. That's proof that being a womanizer doesn't automatically make you a murderer. Cancer killed his wife, however.
Karen Stickney

Poland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Like I said, Keyon was probably afraid that the real killer would force him to be quiet on who really killed Avis because he found her body, he had blood and gunpowder residue on him, and he had motive to kill her, which would make it easy for them to frame him for the crime. This may be highly unlikely, but it could happen.
Karen Stickney

Poland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

To all of you who think Carla is innocent, then what are you going to tell Avis' parents? They think she's guilty and Keyon's innocent. They must realize that being a womanizer doesn't make you a murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 283 of283
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ridgeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ridgeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••