Jackson teacher charged in slaying

Jackson teacher charged in slaying

There are 284 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Dec 8, 2006, titled Jackson teacher charged in slaying. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

First-year Jackson teacher Carla Hughes is in jail, charged as an accessory in the shooting and stabbing death of a pregnant woman in Ridgeland last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Karen Stickney

North Conway, NH

#285 Jun 19, 2012
Did Keyon have any defensive wounds on him as well? This will be another sign to prove that he's guilty of murder if Avis tried to fight him off as she was being killed. Look at John Edwards. He cheats on his wife, she dies, and no one accuses him of murder. That's proof that being a womanizer doesn't automatically make you a murderer. Cancer killed his wife, however.
Karen Stickney

North Conway, NH

#286 Jun 20, 2012
Like I said, Keyon was probably afraid that the real killer would force him to be quiet on who really killed Avis because he found her body, he had blood and gunpowder residue on him, and he had motive to kill her, which would make it easy for them to frame him for the crime. This may be highly unlikely, but it could happen.
Karen Stickney

North Conway, NH

#287 Jun 25, 2012
To all of you who think Carla is innocent, then what are you going to tell Avis' parents? They think she's guilty and Keyon's innocent. They must realize that being a womanizer doesn't make you a murderer.
Ms P

New Orleans, LA

#288 Dec 29, 2015
Why are they referring to her dad as her adopted and biological father? I thought u read that her biological mother was her parents cousin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Proud American 20,707
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Dec 4 EXXON swamp 6
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Nov 29 Driller 145
Mendenhall Trailer TRASH Nov 29 Rebels 3
A Country Christmas? Nov 28 JOHN 1
Miskelly Furniture Nov 22 Larry 1
Support Your White Dollar Nov 19 TAX PAYER 1

Ridgeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgeland Mortgages