TONY

Madison, MS

#1 May 12, 2011
The one next to target DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
THIS PLACE IS BOGUS. First you have to sign in if you want repairs or new glasses. then the wait time for me for new glasses was 1 hour. After that i wanted my RX filled info was taken and paid for the glasses. Was told they would be ready the next day at 1:00 pm. i received a text message at 1:00 pm stating my glasses were ready. so i went to pick them up. After arriving i had to sign a sheet for pickup. Then after sitting in the lobby for 45 min. my name was called to pickup my glasses. Then I was told they were not ready!!
I asked why i was sent a text message to my phone that they were ready! We are still working on them. So another hour passes by and finally got them. the staff there is totally CLUELESS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE WAY TOO PRICEY MISLEADING ADS. GO TO JACKSON EYE ASSOCIATES THEY DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!
TERRY

Fremont, CA

#3 May 20, 2011
TO MANY AFRICAN AMERICANS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) 21 hr Oil Barron 48
2016 Billboard Awards Sun RASTUS 1
what is the ethenic make up of madison co. scho... Sat TAXPAYER 1
Desegrate all MS Public Schools Sat Rastus 1
The EBT System Will Fail After The First Of The... May 21 looking 2
Click it or Ticket MS hwy Patrol May 20 ThomasA 2
The Best TV Shows in Jackson MS! May 14 Rastus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridgeland Mortgages