Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

The new law for me to give bicycle riders 3 yards between them and me ,"a tag buyer" in ridgeland almost caused me a collision with another vehicle. i moved over according to the law crossing the double yellow lines. Will the city of ridgeland ticket motorists for crossing the double yellow lines in order to avoid these idiots who want to ride on public roads without paying a tax for riding on them? What do you think?
Johnny

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Who is in charge of enforcing this stupid law? local governments,sheriffs, constables,justices o' the peace?
SUZIEQ

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

IT'S 3 FEET
wk

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

My husband has a motorcycle and is a safe driver. I have only rode on it with him a few times due to the fact that although it is a road vehicle, people do not know how to share the road and drive carefully around them. How about we make some extra motorcycle laws instead of bike laws? I mean there are plenty of trails and such for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Ridgeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ridgeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ridgeland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ridgeland