Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 263

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Full Story

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#224 Apr 16, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, we know that Michael Joseph Jackson did speak filth and spoke racist propaganda against the Jewish faith. He also hated blacks and did everything he could to bleach his lizard skin. He praised Hitler and even had fake military outfits with metals and Nazi armbands bought at the Salvation Army and second hand shops in downtown LA. Obviously, he also searched for pedophilia books that featured his ever growing collection of nude, young boys for his many perverted wack a mania sessions in his disgusting bedroom at his sinful playground inside Never Land ranch. Of course, you do not like King Justin or his fans. But the reality is that Justin currently has two top selling compact discs on the billboard 200 and Michael Joseph Jackson has zero. That speaks volumes on how lowly Michael Joseph Jackson's tarnished legacy has fallen.
MJ's children are half Jew. That blows your racist theory. He married one too.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#225 Apr 16, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>His plastic surgery was his own choice but it was done to score pain killers so it would be easier for him to score his drugs. It was obvious that Michael Joseph Jackson did not like his physical appearance. As for his store bought children, The Jacksons had very little say over what Michael Joseph Jackson wanted to do. Katherine simply avoided anything that would make her fall out of good graces with her son, Michael. That is because he gave her money while he was alive. But it must annoy The Jacksons that Michael left his entire estate to three children that aren't his. And to make matters worse, they are not black. We also know that Katherine controls the money that is now coming in and none of the other greedy Jacksons can legally touch it because of his will. In order to keep Wacko in the public eye, Katherine is now driving Michael Joseph Jackson's already tarnished and degraded legacy further into the ground but is too stupid to figure that out. She actually believes that the concert promoter, AEG is not going to fight back with more embarrassing dirt on her dead son. It is all about money. Interesting that Katherine never complained when she took her cut for the rehearsal film and soundtrack which was approved by the estate and was made with the help of AEG to recoup their losses because Wacko died before he could complete their contract with them for fifty concerts that never took place.
MJ had to die so that AEG could make a claim for the 50 concerts he never could have physically done. He told them that but was forced into it.
AEG he was aware of the state of his mental and physical condition and didn't care.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#226 Apr 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's children are half Jew. That blows your racist theory. He married one too.
The term is 'Jewish', ignorant racist hag, and Rowe was a supposed convert.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#227 Apr 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The term is 'Jewish', ignorant racist hag, and Rowe was a supposed convert.
What about Klien?

USA

#230 Apr 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Klien?
What about him, racist hag?
Oh, so now you're admitting what Wacko Jacko freaks have denied for years?

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#231 Apr 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What about him, racist hag?
Oh, so now you're admitting what Wacko Jacko freaks have denied for years?
His personal doctor was Jewish. Further evidence that MJ was not the racist. BTW if your accusations of Klein being the natural father are true then all the more that disproves your theory.

Michael Jackson was their father no matter what.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#232 Apr 16, 2013
Changing Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not paid to baby sit Michael Joseph Jackson. Their concert contract was for fifty shows at the same arena in London. Wacko didn't even have to fly anywhere to the next gig. It is obvious that AEG expected Michael Joseph Jackson to perform because they were selling all the tickets to the events. Why would his drug addiction and his physical, mental state be something that would be their fault? It was a contract for an engagement which Michael Joseph Jackson signed to launch his comeback. His behavior and illnesses during his rehearsals were his own doing. Obviously, he couldn't back out because AEG would then have the right to seize his money for failure to deliver. He had no choice.
AEG intentionally created their bogus concert. MJ couldn't back out because he was forced into it by AEG. The rehearsals displayed a man in the fourth stage of drug addiction.

Stage 4: Drug Addiction and Dependence
Physical dependence on a drug is often intertwined with addiction. Characteristics of dependence and drug addiction include withdrawal symptoms and compulsive use of the drug despite severe negative consequences to his or her relationships, physical and mental health, personal finances, job security and criminal record.

AEG are negligent for forcing Michael Jackson into a situation that he could never commit to in reality.

USA

#233 Apr 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
His personal doctor was Jewish. Further evidence that MJ was not the racist. BTW if your accusations of Klein being the natural father are true then all the more that disproves your theory.
Michael Jackson was their father no matter what.
I don't know if you've been informed but EVERYBODY wants a Jewish doctor, imbecile. I have one. Try it sometime, it won't make you any more intelligent, you may live longer.

USA

#234 Apr 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
AEG intentionally created their bogus concert. MJ couldn't back out because he was forced into it by AEG. The rehearsals displayed a man in t
Pure rubbish.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#235 Apr 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you've been informed but EVERYBODY wants a Jewish doctor, imbecile. I have one. Try it sometime, it won't make you any more intelligent, you may live longer.
I do have one and dentist too. They are great and honest unlike MJ's drug dealers.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#236 Apr 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Pure rubbish.
Hit a nerve obviously and that's what will win the outcome.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#238 Apr 17, 2013
Changing Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
AEG are concert promoters in the business of signing artists or attractions to put on shows. They certainly weren't being paid to follow Wacko's drug addiction. Personality, I do not know how Katherine is going to get a dime from them. AEG will only expose more embarrassing shit to add to Michael Joseph Jackson's already destroyed reputation and soiled legacy.
AEG can bring out all the embarrassing shit under the sun. It won't help them if it's irrelevant to the case. Most court cases have shitfly around, it's common. Katherine is aware of it, she has been around for over 80 years to that nothing has changed.
thelma diggs

Philadelphia, PA

#240 Apr 17, 2013
justin bieber bought 20million of his fans. he have 17million fans. He uses AUTOTUNE because he can't carrry a tune on his on.
Wesley Cipolla

Reading, PA

#242 Apr 21, 2013
Justin Bieber is a flash-in the pan at best, and will likely be forgotten in a matter of years as a new teenage pop star will take his place. Michael Jackson is timeless. His music has been popular for generations, and his massive legacy will outlive us all. Jackson is irreplaceable, and no matter how hard he tries Bieber can never be placed on the same level as him. That's why I hate these Michael Jackson vs Justin a bieber news articles. Has Bieber done enough in 2 YEARS to be called the King of Pop? Of course not! MJ has been, is, and always will be the King of Pop. End of discussion.
MICHAELJACKSON4E VER

Terry, MS

#245 Apr 21, 2013
JUSTIN IS A F-GGOT WHO IS JUST A WANKSTAH (gangsta wannabe) but i admit it...he is king...KING OF CRAP!
MICHAELJACKSON4E VER

Terry, MS

#246 Apr 21, 2013
Wesley Cipolla wrote:
Justin Bieber is a flash-in the pan at best, and will likely be forgotten in a matter of years as a new teenage pop star will take his place. Michael Jackson is timeless. His music has been popular for generations, and his massive legacy will outlive us all. Jackson is irreplaceable, and no matter how hard he tries Bieber can never be placed on the same level as him. That's why I hate these Michael Jackson vs Justin a bieber news articles. Has Bieber done enough in 2 YEARS to be called the King of Pop? Of course not! MJ has been, is, and always will be the King of Pop. End of discussion.
preachin to the choir, but justin gayber is the queen if crap btw
MICHAELJACKSON4E VER

Canton, MS

#247 Apr 21, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Michael Jackson to thank for your beloved JB.
Justin Bieber worships MJ and would not be pleased if he found out that he had an ahole like you for a fan.
eh, i hate jb and love jackson, and that angel chick can go die in A MOTHERF------- HOLE, MICHAEL JACKSON CAN NOT BE F------- REPLACED!!!
mighty king mike jackson

Albany, NY

#248 Apr 21, 2013
justin b can not sing or dance like mighty king mike can. white rasist invent lies on mike to put justin above him. Not replaced now. hold you're head up mighty mike and be strong.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#249 Apr 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
AEG intentionally created their bogus concert. MJ couldn't back out because he was forced into it by AEG. The rehearsals displayed a man in the fourth stage of drug addiction.
I like how so many excuses were made for a person who should have been in charge of his own life. The bogus concert (above), his $20MM insurance settlement that his insurance company, or lawyers (or both) made him sign/approve. Did someone also set up and design it for him to sleep with children? I know that someone out there will defend him as a drug addict. "It was the evil doctors that fed him the drugs" he demanded.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#250 Apr 28, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I like how so many excuses were made for a person who should have been in charge of his own life. The bogus concert (above), his $20MM insurance settlement that his insurance company, or lawyers (or both) made him sign/approve. Did someone also set up and design it for him to sleep with children? I know that someone out there will defend him as a drug addict. "It was the evil doctors that fed him the drugs" he demanded.
'Whenever kids come here they never want to stay in the guest rooms. They say, "Can I stay with you tonight?", so I go, "If it's OK with your parents then yes you can".'

MJ was not only a caring and loving being, he was responsible too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant protests immigrant children being housed... 21 hr Creekman 27
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Wed Swedenforever 53
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
shawshank redemption Dec 15 observer 1
Total Transportation a TOTAL POS Company Dec 14 Ex driver 10
Date Dec 12 Mary Warren 4
Honey Ates Dec 8 Freak E 2
Ridgeland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ridgeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ridgeland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ridgeland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:09AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
Junior Galette not on injury report, but expects limited role on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons