Branchville Train Station Parking

Posted in the Ridgefield Forum

John Smith

New York, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2012
There appears to have been a significant, financially impactful problem with the Ridgefield Web Site w/ the information pertaining to Brancville Train Parking information on the web -- it stated erronously that parking is $5.00 per day prior to the Parking Authority Meeting of October 11, 2012.

They APPEAR TO HAVE JUST updated the web (After 10/11/2012 Parking Violation Meeting and the issue associated with one individuals defense of his/her fine to reflect their new parking rules, but indiviudals have been subject to parking fines as a result of Ridgefield's dereliction of duty to update the web site since the new parking rules were enacted early 2012. They seem to think that posting signage, etc. at the Branchville Train Station served as notice, but arriving at 0555 AM for the early train when it is dark, no one can see the signage.

I would suggest that they also put lights on the signage to propoerly instruct people who arrive in the dark about the ordinance associate with the parking at this facility.

Needless to say, Park at Cannondale to avoid this parking charge is now my mantra when I need to use MTA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridgefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail inmate charged with escape Jan '15 ailegalcounsel 2
taxi service (Dec '13) Dec '14 Michael2327 2
sheila adams Nov '14 FugginBee 4
Woodland Taxi Service (Jun '14) Sep '14 Jesie 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - La Center, WA (Jan '12) Sep '13 AW 8
News The two groups have mapped out a 13-date co-hea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 WTF 1
Last Minute Voters (Nov '12) Nov '12 GeorgiaUnity 1
Ridgefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web