Man charged in slayings of SC officer...

Man charged in slayings of SC officer, Ga. woman

There are 38 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Man charged in slayings of SC officer, Ga. woman. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Authorities say a 26-year-old man faces murder charges in two states following the fatal shootings of a South Carolina police officer and a Georgia woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#21 Jan 30, 2012
worker wrote:
There was an eye witness. the man who made the call on the suspicious vehicle. and multiple Gus found in the car.
Just to start out, "and" is not used to start a sentence. Additionally, what is multiple "Gus" and why did you capitalize that word when you never used capitalization at all in any of your paragraph? Very odd, indeed.
worker

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2012
Gus was supposed to be guns. thanks for pointing that out. its called autocorrect on a smartphone.
The Dude

Aiken, SC

#23 Jan 31, 2012
Usually when your detractors in an argument are picky about your spelling and grammar it means they have nothing else.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24 Jan 31, 2012
The Dude wrote:
Usually when your detractors in an argument are picky about your spelling and grammar it means they have nothing else.
Clearly this lady has "nothing else" UPSTAIRS. She is more interested in the treatment of a thug than the life of a woman who was dedicated to helping and serving others. With this way of thinking, it's no wonder we have a President who is running our country into the ground.
I don't know about the drinking water in Uziland, but it sure alters their thought processes and perception; everybody thinks bass-ackwards.
John

Aiken, SC

#25 Jan 31, 2012
Now here's a real flight risk and danger to the community. All others who have come before him in Aiken pale in comparison.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#26 Feb 1, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
the life of a woman who was dedicated to helping and serving others.
Police serve the will of the state, this one not so much any more.

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#27 Feb 1, 2012
Richard, do you jerk off every time a cop dies?

What is it about cops that get killed in the line of duty that you enjoy so much?
Francis

Aiken, SC

#28 Feb 2, 2012
Last week Sandy was a lesbian zero after being promoted only one time in 27 years by the Aiken police department. This week after taking a bullet she's a decorated hero. We already miss our butch.
worker

United States

#29 Feb 2, 2012
Francis you're the type of trash aiken needs to rid itself of. get off our welfare and try to make something of yourself. i bet you live in the ghetto and sleep with reaches. never call the police when your neighbor rapes you.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#30 Feb 3, 2012
worker wrote:
Francis you're the type of trash aiken needs to rid itself of. get off our welfare and try to make something of yourself. i bet you live in the ghetto and sleep with reaches. never call the police when your neighbor rapes you.
That was a little crass, what that other poster posted. However, I really get a kick out of these "never call the police when" comments, the proverbial "straw man" argument.

What is the police going to do or not going to do AFTER a rape occurs, give the person back a memory of not being raped? LOL. Regardless, in your "rape" scenario, the person subject to the alleged rape would be a witness for the state in the state's case against the alleged violator of the state, so they litterally would be doing the state a favor by reporting the rape. DUH!
The Dude

Aiken, SC

#31 Feb 4, 2012
You have no place to speak, Richard, when accusing others of being crass.

At what age were you when you mother realized you should have been a belly-shot?
Job

Flowery Branch, GA

#32 Feb 4, 2012
worker wrote:
There was an eye witness. the man who made the call on the suspicious vehicle. and multiple Gus found in the car. don't try to make excuses. this hood rat killed 3 people and will never see the light of day again.
Don't think it's yet been proven that he killed anyone. Who was the eye-witness and what was the caliber of the gun used in this incident?
ky jelly

Flowery Branch, GA

#33 Feb 4, 2012
Francis wrote:
Last week Sandy was a lesbian zero after being promoted only one time in 27 years by the Aiken police department. This week after taking a bullet she's a decorated hero. We already miss our butch.
It looks like Sandy Rogers and her so-called "life partner" Francis Williams were in violation of South Carolina state law which bans and makes it illegal to have a domestic union between anyone other than a man and a women. Francis Williams should be immediately charged with breaking the law in Aiken.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#34 Feb 4, 2012
Job wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think it's yet been proven that he killed anyone. Who was the eye-witness and what was the caliber of the gun used in this incident?
Convenient black guy theory?
worked

United States

#35 Feb 5, 2012
Job wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think it's yet been proven that he killed anyone. Who was the eye-witness and what was the caliber of the gun used in this incident?

in due time you'll find out. The incident started when a nosey neighbour called police Puerto a possible drug deal in front of his home. he calls the police all the time for this thing. so he watched from his front door as sandy pulled up and barely made it out of the car before her life was stolen by this lowlife creep. and once again everything was recorded on her dash cam.
worked

United States

#36 Feb 5, 2012
ky jelly wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like Sandy Rogers and her so-called "life partner" Francis Williams were in violation of South Carolina state law which bans and makes it illegal to have a domestic union between anyone other than a man and a women. Francis Williams should be immediately charged with breaking the law in Aiken.
it is not illegal to be gay in south Carolina. you should be arrested for slander yourself. oh you don't know what that means? That's actually a real law. not like your made up law. Google it.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#37 Feb 5, 2012
worked wrote:
<quoted text>
in due time you'll find out. The incident started when a nosey neighbour called police Puerto a possible drug deal in front of his home. he calls the police all the time for this thing.
If I was cop in a small town and some local dunce retart was making regular prank calls, I would make it so that dilbert would whince every time he looked at a phone...some people's fingers were meant to be broken.
Justice

Bath, SC

#38 Apr 9, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
I hope there will be swift justice imposed in this case. Unfortunately, those left behind usually suffer for years waiting for it. So sad.
Former Solicitor Barbara Morgan stated in the true bill indictment that Mike Hunt killed Thomas Joel Lewis willfully and with malice aforethought against the laws of the State of South Carolina after unloading his Ruger 9mm pistol on him in the woods. Aiken County has the distinction of being the only county in South Carolina with a criminal sheriff who has been indicted for murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Frazier - from under the hood to behind th... Jul '16 nadine zacharie 1
Johnston and the rest of this forsaken state (Aug '06) Jul '16 Kaitlin Cobbie 4
News Tony Lavender (Jan '16) Jan '16 Gary 3
Paul Harmon is a pedophile! (Jul '15) Dec '15 stownex 2
News S.C. among several Southern states observing Co... (May '06) May '15 Ghopal I 5
News Batesburg man jailed for stabbing (Mar '15) Mar '15 mandy cockrell 1
hi how r u my name is t j (Feb '15) Feb '15 loney 2

Ridge Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridge Spring Mortgages