Fatty Beltbuckles sexual misconduct s...

Fatty Beltbuckles sexual misconduct suspects will likely stand tria...

There are 4 comments on the North Shore Sun story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Fatty Beltbuckles sexual misconduct suspects will likely stand tria.... In it, North Shore Sun reports that:

The owner and chef of a now-closed Rocky Point restaurant will likely stand trial together for charges related to sexual misconduct toward a waitress, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Shore Sun.

shame

Coram, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2010
It seems to me that if these guys were actually guilty the state would have had them off the street asap. What a shame it is that one woman can destroy two mwns lives and a great business with her words.
Badtothebone

Huntington Station, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2010
The two guys were trying to whip up a special sauce for their new menu.
loser

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
The two guys were trying to whip up a special sauce for their new menu.
You are a fool. Lives were destroyed and that is the most constructive thing you have to say. What a loser!
old employee

Rochelle Park, NJ

#5 May 1, 2012
i used to work there. in fact i worked that night everything supposedly happened. she was nothing but a no good dirty girl who tried pulling this crap on her ex boyfriend who worked at lacassa in miller place. the owner and chef were innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 21 hr Hahaha 50
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) Jul 15 Dissolve 209
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Jul 14 Petrshef 103
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Jul 14 Rick the custodian 10

Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridge Mortgages