Brady

Moriches, NY

#41 Mar 28, 2013
Vegas calling wrote:
Odds on who will get arrested first...
Gail. 2:1. She's a woman, so the boys will pin everything on her.
Nick. 4:1 he's the new guy, so it will be easy to trick him into signing anything.
Bob M 5:1. Middle of the pack, never does anything. Won't help anyone, won't hurt anyone. Looking busy until salaries are voted in.
Bill 10:1. Still Gary's puppet, but doesn't trust him enough to take the rap for him. Probably has video of Gary to use as "insurance".
Gary 20:1. Best liar out of all 5. Has dirt on everyone and won't put name to anything. Best line will be, "I'm just the deputy mayor, in not in charge" or "it's Paul's fault".
Place your bets!
You are such a moron. Keep believing the village is going away.....it's not!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#42 Mar 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a moron. Keep believing the village is going away.....it's not!
Kind of like HF not going away on the 20th?
think first

Mastic Beach, NY

#43 Mar 28, 2013
Vegas calling wrote:
Odds on who will get arrested first...
Gail. 2:1. She's a woman, so the boys will pin everything on her.
Nick. 4:1 he's the new guy, so it will be easy to trick him into signing anything.
Bob M 5:1. Middle of the pack, never does anything. Won't help anyone, won't hurt anyone. Looking busy until salaries are voted in.
Bill 10:1. Still Gary's puppet, but doesn't trust him enough to take the rap for him. Probably has video of Gary to use as "insurance".
Gary 20:1. Best liar out of all 5. Has dirt on everyone and won't put name to anything. Best line will be, "I'm just the deputy mayor, in not in charge" or "it's Paul's fault".
Place your bets!
What would you like them to get arrested for;
working 24/7 to make Mastic Beach a better place to live, for no salary ?
putting up with lies, insults and accusations from people that have never contributed one positive thing to the community ?
getting rid of slum houses ( over 45 so far )?
tearing down blighted houses ?
working with the County to build new homes for first time home buyers where blighted homes once stood ?
not raising taxes ?
repairing potholes ?
cleaning litter from our streets and wetlands ?

People like you make me sick and embarrassed to call you a neighbor.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#44 Mar 28, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
putting up with lies, insults and accusations from people that have never contributed one positive thing to the community ?
working with the County to build new homes for first time home buyers where blighted homes once stood ?
not raising taxes ?
repairing potholes ?
We are responding to cry babies.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#45 Mar 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was not the author of either post discussing dissolution. But, since you seem to think it was me, I will state my position about dissolving the village. You will not be successful.
What you mean Victor was lying when he said repeatedly that it was easy to dissolve the village if we didn't like it?
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#46 Mar 28, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
not raising taxes ?
repairing potholes ?
Cleaning litter from the streets and wetlands? What the hell drugs are you on? They haven't picked up any litter in almost three years. You must be mistaking the village for the MBPOA who did the litter removal from the streets and the wetlands. As a matter of fact there are still boats and crap left over from Sandy that has not been picked up. When will that be happening?
Brady

Moriches, NY

#47 Mar 28, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean Victor was lying when he said repeatedly that it was easy to dissolve the village if we didn't like it?
He meant it would be easy for him and me to do it. Not you.
Wha wha wha

Mastic Beach, NY

#48 Mar 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>He meant it would be easy for him and me to do it. Not you.
thinking you are smarter than you are again I see. Go stalk HF with your buddy Zany.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#49 Mar 29, 2013
Wha wha wha wrote:
<quoted text>thinking you are smarter than you are again I see. Go stalk HF with your buddy Zany.
All the posts coming from Moriches have the same disgusting smell reminding me of our soon to be former trustee.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#50 Mar 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>He meant it would be easy for him and me to do it. Not you.
Oh I guess you geniuses are the only "Smart People" in Mastic Beach RIGHT?

We have not even started yet. Be patient grasshopper the time will be coming for it, just not quite yet. You will know when it is time and there will be nothing you can do stop it.

Bahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhaha!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#51 Mar 29, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess you geniuses are the only "Smart People" in Mastic Beach RIGHT?
We have not even started yet. Be patient grasshopper the time will be coming for it, just not quite yet. You will know when it is time and there will be nothing you can do stop it.
We know not to notarize our own signature, and not to use an unregistered voter to canvass their petition. We also know not to notarize a signature when it was not even signed. Go ahead, the weather is beautiful. But, you have to ask yourself will the community come out and support your dissolve idea? You really need to get out there and do it.
Wha wha wha

Mastic Beach, NY

#52 Mar 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>We know not to notarize our own signature, and not to use an unregistered voter to canvass their petition. We also know not to notarize a signature when it was not even signed. Go ahead, the weather is beautiful. But, you have to ask yourself will the community come out and support your dissolve idea? You really need to get out there and do it.
but you don't know enough to NOT get the same sex offender sign your petition TWICE! Real smart.
Wha wha wha

Mastic Beach, NY

#53 Mar 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>All the posts coming from Moriches have the same disgusting smell reminding me of our soon to be former trustee.
not even close. But if it makes you feel like a real investigator, think whatever you want. It's not the first or last time you would be wrong.

So, what's HF up to this minute? You are the man to ask.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#54 Mar 29, 2013
Wha wha wha wrote:
<quoted text>not even close. But if it makes you feel like a real investigator, think whatever you want. It's not the first or last time you would be wrong.
So, what's HF up to this minute? You are the man to ask.
You would know better than I. I may be wrong some of the time, but when was the last time you were right?
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Mar 29, 2013
I guess I was w rong its really hard to disolve a village .oooppps sorry my mistake , oh did I lie sorry how does that feel you people do nothing but lie NICE by now
Disolve or Delusional

Mastic, NY

#56 Mar 29, 2013

OK, first check with your psychiatrist. The hahaha is indicative of the need to increase your medication.

Second, the Article 78 failed, the No Village campaign failed, you lost the village referendum, you lost to the Vision Team, you lost to the Forward Focus Team and we're supposed to believe your hollow threats to dissolve the village?

You thought you were RIGHT, but you were WRONG every time.

You just can't face reality, and if I'm not mistaken their is medication you can have prescribed for that, also.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#57 Mar 30, 2013
Disolve or Delusional wrote:
OK, first check with your psychiatrist. The hahaha is indicative of the need to increase your medication.
Second, the Article 78 failed, the No Village campaign failed, you lost the village referendum, you lost to the Vision Team, you lost to the Forward Focus Team and we're supposed to believe your hollow threats to dissolve the village?
You thought you were RIGHT, but you were WRONG every time.
You just can't face reality, and if I'm not mistaken their is medication you can have prescribed for that, also.
First not Carol, Second not Bruce either. I love that you seem so concerned. Why even bother to answer if you are so sure that we will not be successful? Keep doing the great job of maintaining the roads and getting rid of the renters. Oh wait the roads are a mess and I heard there are about 10 to 15 rental permit applications coming into the village everyday. My neighbors who voted for the village hate it way more than I do or did. They are so trying to move out. We have 4 new rental homes on the block. Might I say non of the new tenants have made the properties look better. Actually within a few weeks the homes look pretty bad. Where the hell is code enforcement? How about taking a look at Elm Road East - lots of garbage, two meters on a single family home, broken garage doors and what is the deal with all the basketball hoops in the roads? Where oh where is code enforcement? We had 15 tickets last month. 15 tickets does that even cover the cost of the court officers for one night?
Brady

Moriches, NY

#58 Mar 30, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
First not Carol, Second not Bruce either. I love that you seem so concerned. Why even bother to answer if you are so sure that we will not be successful? Keep doing the great job of maintaining the roads and getting rid of the renters. Oh wait the roads are a mess and I heard there are about 10 to 15 rental permit applications coming into the village everyday. My neighbors who voted for the village hate it way more than I do or did. They are so trying to move out. We have 4 new rental homes on the block. Might I say non of the new tenants have made the properties look better. Actually within a few weeks the homes look pretty bad. Where the hell is code enforcement? How about taking a look at Elm Road East - lots of garbage, two meters on a single family home, broken garage doors and what is the deal with all the basketball hoops in the roads? Where oh where is code enforcement? We had 15 tickets last month. 15 tickets does that even cover the cost of the court officers for one night?
New rentals, or formerly illegal rentals that now are in compliance.
Everything you post is suspect. 10 rental permits a day...Really? That would mean over 2,000 rental permits a year. We only have 5,321 houses total. Next you will say the village is now building more houses to make into rentals.
You may have some valid gripes, but rather than just ask for changes or improvements, you choose to slam every single person who is in any way associated with The village.
Zany for mayor

Mastic Beach, NY

#59 Mar 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>New rentals, or formerly illegal rentals that now are in compliance.
Everything you post is suspect. 10 rental permits a day...Really? That would mean over 2,000 rental permits a year. We only have 5,321 houses total. Next you will say the village is now building more houses to make into rentals.
You may have some valid gripes, but rather than just ask for changes or improvements, you choose to slam every single person who is in any way associated with The village.
because they all suck.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Mar 30, 2013
Wow maybe we should put the people who ran mb into the ground in charge. NOT we are cleaning up your mess . So help or shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends of Marina 5 5 min left field 2
Magic Bus Jumps Reverse 26 min Jungle 3
employee batered in village hall last week 8 hr Question 34
Issues With Mastic Beach 11 hr hoo doo you think... 113
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) Mon Really Brady 116
Cody Ford Should Go Mon hodoo 56
Clare F. Rose Mar 28 Jayar 1
Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web