First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gat over it

Mastic Beach, NY

#41 Mar 30, 2013
Holy Cow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so smart, somehow you know everything so what are you doing to help? What did the town do? Simply whining is not a solution. The village is working with CDC, and social service to stop the dumping and to demand they regularly inspect these homes. If you have a magic solution please let the village know - I do know that letting the town spend decades ignoring us, or allowing the slumlords at the MBPOA to try and control the process for their own benefit was not the solution.
I agree with Holy Cow ... The reason there are so many rental permits being requested and issued, is beacuse so many people were caught renting without a rental permit and are now being brought into compliance. This means they are paying a rental fee, having their home inspected to make certain it meets today's code and they will face a new inspection every year. This will stop the run down, over crowded blighted homes in the village, and after all, wasn't that the reason we voted for a Village?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) 9 min Josappo4 70
why brucie doesn't pay taxes 21 min Liar 19
Guardian Angels 20 hr 11951 Rat Dog 14
Crimes in Mastic Beach Thu Liar 19
Marina 1 For Sale Thu Liar 22
hey Thu Really Brady 3
Thank god for trump Wed 11951 Rat Dog 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridge Mortgages