Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run -

Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run -

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 17, 2007, titled Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A bicyclist was killed in a hit-and-run accident early Wednesday morning on eastbound Route 25-Middle Country Road near the intersection with the William Floyd Parkway in Ridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

open

New York, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2007
The road was open well before 7:30
I passed at 7:20 with no police action what so ever.

Get on the ball newsday!
so sick

AOL

#2 Oct 17, 2007
WHAT DOES THE REST OF THE TRAFFIC REPORT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GIRLS DEATH?? REPORT THE NEWS WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE INFO NEWSDAY...STOP TRYING TO JUST TAKE UP SPACE
not again

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 17, 2007
QUOTE...."The accident occurred at 3:47 a.m., according to Suffolk County police. The bicyclist, described Wednesday morning only as being female, has not yet been identified by police."

at 3:47 am???, i guess she didn't have one of gov spitzer's new driver licenses to be driving a car.
shame, sympathy to the family
Hiram Wristrocket

Cambridge, MA

#4 Oct 20, 2007
"Police said it was unclear what Cambrelen was doing riding her bicycle on the road at that time of the morning."

I imagine she was doing the same damn thing as the driver of the car -- going someplace. Why does this question even come up?
Jay

Lowell, MA

#5 Oct 24, 2007
John,

You reported:

"Police said it was unclear what Cambrelen was doing riding her bicycle on the road at that time of the morning."

Going to work, leaving work, leaving a friends house....what are people driving cars doing at this time of night. not everyone can afford a car, some people even prefer not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My car was stolen. Need help finding it or the ... 2 hr Krystal 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon Jason 492
News Students from William Floyd High School were ho... (Oct '10) Sun Fuji 8
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Sun 11951Ratdog 88
My car was stolen and I'm looking for the carlo... Sun Krystal 1
Evan Politico may save the Village Sat Fufelon 48
News Man busted for burgarly spree in Smithtown (Mar '07) Feb 23 GOP 33

Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance