RIDGE: Bicyclist, 37, killed by car o...

RIDGE: Bicyclist, 37, killed by car on Route 25 -

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 18, 2007, titled RIDGE: Bicyclist, 37, killed by car on Route 25 -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A bicyclist was killed when she was struck by a car on Route 25-Middle Country Road in Ridge early yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

zombie

Broomall, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2007
I wouldn't drive my car on that rd never mind ride a bike
chris Schmitt

Flushing, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2007
posting Dr.Schaefer's address on your website is unconsionable.It might be public record but in this instance Newsday should have showed some restraint.
Dr. Schaefer is a fine human being and a wonderful doctor.
mia farrow

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2007
I am sorry for the person riding the bicycle....but the driver's address should not be posted on the internet.
Don Corleone

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2007
What the hell is up with newsday. Are you guys out of your flipping mine. You post a persons address on the internet...not knowing if the person is at fault or not....shame on you.
riverhead

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2007
Me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Quattrocchi 1 hr Looking 1
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 212
disgusting trash (Jun '12) 1 hr Looking 15
Use of collection agency 2 hr Dindu Nuffin 34
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) 13 hr Ends in a vowel 13
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Wed Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86

Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridge Mortgages