Tomorrow's the big day
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#21 Aug 31, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Easy slick your really hard hitting with that one.Your life is crap so the turd reference just comes out.You through in a couple stupid post and now dont understand that I was calling you a Jackass . If I did not post it there would have been 10 post telling you to STFU, did you a favor loser

Prior to making your posts, do you read what you wrote and check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation? My reason for asking is because you seem to be the dumbist son of a bitch I ever came across. People like you are the roaches that the residents of Mastic Beach are going to exterminate by voting "yes" at the polls.

To prove my point, read what you wrote to me and see how it sounds in your pea brain. You should have paid more attention in school or did you go to school?

The word "don't" has an apostrophy after the letter n and not the way you wrote it. Duh! When you finish a sentence and insert a period, press the space key. Duh! You should know all about space because you have a lot of it between your ears. I should be charging you money for this tutoring but you probably don't have a job because of your stupidity. I have a homework assignment for you and I expect it to be done by tomorrow. I want you to write
Brady is a dumb fuck 1000 times until you understand. Now get to work! Duh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brady

AOL

#23 Aug 31, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to making your posts, do you read what you wrote and check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation? My reason for asking is because you seem to be the dumbist son of a bitch I ever came across. People like you are the roaches that the residents of Mastic Beach are going to exterminate by voting "yes" at the polls.
To prove my point, read what you wrote to me and see how it sounds in your pea brain. You should have paid more attention in school or did you go to school?
The word "don't" has an apostrophy after the letter n and not the way you wrote it. Duh! When you finish a sentence and insert a period, press the space key. Duh! You should know all about space because you have a lot of it between your ears. I should be charging you money for this tutoring but you probably don't have a job because of your stupidity. I have a homework assignment for you and I expect it to be done by tomorrow. I want you to write
Brady is a dumb fuck 1000 times until you understand. Now get to work! Duh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What ever gave you a idea I gave a crap what a fat fuckin loser douche bag like you thinks.You gave me a lesson on spelling dont care. Dont even look at the keyboard and is it wrong so be it dont care. You are a person probaly 300 pounds and 5ft tall no balls except to get on a tread and go bad ass like your butt buddy glob slob friend TT- You two names are Neil and Bob so just another tough guy that cant back it up on the streets. Bad to the Bone come on really, how many boyscouts can kick your ass . I guess you dont get it you really have to work on your own welfare life before you attack mine. Hiomework assignment for me ,sorry freak use that line on some other guy. Bo eat a twinkie and work on being less of a douche or you also will end up like your buddy as your a marshmellow and this is all you have in life are your sad not even funny posts
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#24 Sep 1, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What ever gave you a idea I gave a crap what a fat fuckin loser douche bag like you thinks.You gave me a lesson on spelling dont care. Dont even look at the keyboard and is it wrong so be it dont care. You are a person probaly 300 pounds and 5ft tall no balls except to get on a tread and go bad ass like your butt buddy glob slob friend TT- You two names are Neil and Bob so just another tough guy that cant back it up on the streets. Bad to the Bone come on really, how many boyscouts can kick your ass . I guess you dont get it you really have to work on your own welfare life before you attack mine. Hiomework assignment for me ,sorry freak use that line on some other guy. Bo eat a twinkie and work on being less of a douche or you also will end up like your buddy as your a marshmellow and this is all you have in life are your sad not even funny posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't beleive what I'm reading, did you really go to school? Regardless of whether you look at the keyboard and hit a wrong key, your grammer is unbelieveable. Do you talk the way you write? I would love to hear you have a conversation with someone. What's really funny is you post your stupidity for all to read! Keep me laughing Brady! Bbbwhahahahaha
Brady

AOL

#25 Sep 1, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't beleive what I'm reading, did you really go to school? Regardless of whether you look at the keyboard and hit a wrong key, your grammer is unbelieveable. Do you talk the way you write? I would love to hear you have a conversation with someone. What's really funny is you post your stupidity for all to read! Keep me laughing Brady! Bbbwhahahahaha
Nice way to try to reverse it. I called you everything I can and all you can do is write about grammer.Shows what a bad ass you really are,whatta loser nice way to defend yourself or do you talk tough then take a beating like your butt buddy TT?
Brady

Stratford, CT

#26 Sep 1, 2010
Congratulations to all the people of Mastic Beach. You came out in droves, braved the heat, and the long lines at the polls, and you voted! Mastic Beach will now start setting up the new village.

Nice Brady is signing off.
Give me a break

Yorktown Heights, NY

#27 Sep 1, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
This brady character is a real moron...So f-in funny. I like your style bad. Give it to em. He keeps me in suspense, waiting for the next stupid post. You would think that the guy would proof read before he posted.. LMFAO. Especially after all of tutoring.. Keep it up Brady you friggin idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#28 Sep 1, 2010
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>This brady character is a real moron...So f-in funny. I like your style bad. Give it to em. He keeps me in suspense, waiting for the next stupid post. You would think that the guy would proof read before he posted.. LMFAO. Especially after all of tutoring.. Keep it up Brady you friggin idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you!!
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#29 Sep 1, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Nice way to try to reverse it. I called you everything I can and all you can do is write about grammer.Shows what a bad ass you really are,whatta loser nice way to defend yourself or do you talk tough then take a beating like your butt buddy TT?

Bbbwhahahahahahaha the minute I see your name I break out laughing because I wonder what gibberish you wrote this time. As I can see by this one it's pretty much the same unintelligent crap.

You called me everything you can? I guess your limited vocabulary is running out. Brady, I am defending myself by using my brain which is something you can't do. I'm starting to feel bad because I realize now I am arguing with a retard and you don't have a fair chance at beating me. I have to admit that you did give it a good try! Get yourself a dictionary and read through it then come back and see me in a few years. Bbbbwhahahahahaha
Brady

AOL

#30 Sep 1, 2010
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>This brady character is a real moron...So f-in funny. I like your style bad. Give it to em. He keeps me in suspense, waiting for the next stupid post. You would think that the guy would proof read before he posted.. LMFAO. Especially after all of tutoring.. Keep it up Brady you friggin idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Another Jackass in the mix . What are you part of thier jerk circle ? Dont care and even better it bugs you losers . Think you would have worked on being healthy and productive in making money and living a high class life on loser I asked if he even knew black watch and taco and by him not even understanding it made me see you may spell better but I lead a much richer life. You Lose Low Cash White Trash!!!!!!!!!!
Brady

AOL

#31 Sep 1, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bbbwhahahahahahaha the minute I see your name I break out laughing because I wonder what gibberish you wrote this time. As I can see by this one it's pretty much the same unintelligent crap.
You called me everything you can? I guess your limited vocabulary is running out. Brady, I am defending myself by using my brain which is something you can't do. I'm starting to feel bad because I realize now I am arguing with a retard and you don't have a fair chance at beating me. I have to admit that you did give it a good try! Get yourself a dictionary and read through it then come back and see me in a few years. Bbbbwhahahahahaha
Yea you did what? Roll over like a bitch. I feel bad because you put up a name but you are a pussy like butt buddy TT. A retard shows you have no class. You are the sad one put on you 48 pants every mouring 1 cup of 7-11 coffee and off the sweep fllors or some other job that pays min wage the jokes on you bitch
Brady

AOL

#32 Sep 1, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!
You two should get a room with all that love. Two fat F#$ks stuck in dead end jobs and cheap beer. LMFAO losers
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#35 Mar 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What ever gave you a idea I gave a crap what a fat fuckin loser douche bag like you thinks.You gave me a lesson on spelling dont care. Dont even look at the keyboard and is it wrong so be it dont care. You are a person probaly 300 pounds and 5ft tall no balls except to get on a tread and go bad ass like your butt buddy glob slob friend TT- You two names are Neil and Bob so just another tough guy that cant back it up on the streets. Bad to the Bone come on really, how many boyscouts can kick your ass . I guess you dont get it you really have to work on your own welfare life before you attack mine. Hiomework assignment for me ,sorry freak use that line on some other guy. Bo eat a twinkie and work on being less of a douche or you also will end up like your buddy as your a marshmellow and this is all you have in life are your sad not even funny posts
Such language from someone who acts like they are betteer than everyone else.

And he wonders why everyone picks on him.
It is over

Moriches, NY

#36 Mar 19, 2013
That was the former Brady, AKA Delia M. Who used AOL. You probably don't know the connection.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#37 Mar 19, 2013
OK Pinocchio Brady, if you say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local drug dealing doctors exposed 17 hr BeetsEater 6
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems Fri The END is NEAR 30
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Fri Ms Kay 30
Is Betty the new Bruce? Fri The END is NEAR 43
hwy super is a rat and a thief Fri al s 1
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Thu dennis 11
North Shore Beach Property Owners Association (May '14) Jul 1 RussDWI 10
More from around the web

Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE