BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1092 Feb 22, 2013
Beware wrote:
Really, you thanked "Remember" for their post? Why don't you just pat YOURSELF on the back. Concerned Citizen seems to be confused about how much tax they were paying before the village.
We have a time table problem.Your in the past and have your views but I am into the present and future and if you live here your future taxes will also be affected as mine.And by the way if I think of the past since the MBV onset I do not see but 1 positive to be accredited to there accomplishments.They did do a good job on the snow plowing.Sorry but that is it.
love that Brady

Shirley, NY

#1093 Feb 22, 2013
Beware wrote:
Really, you thanked "Remember" for their post? Why don't you just pat YOURSELF on the back. Concerned Citizen seems to be confused about how much tax they were paying before the village.
WORD! Brady,WORD!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1094 Feb 22, 2013
love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>WORD! Brady,WORD!
right back at you! I will post whenever I want, who gave you the right to decide if I should speak?
love that Brady

Shirley, NY

#1095 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>right back at you! I will post whenever I want, who gave you the right to decide if I should speak?
Gary.
Remember

Shirley, NY

#1096 Feb 22, 2013
Beware wrote:
What part of we do not have a highway department are you not getting?

Again a simple analogy- If you do not maintain your house eventually the rain, snow, wind, vines, trees, RACOONS etc.. will destroy it to the point where it is finally condemned and has to be torn down. The cost to rebuild ends up being far greater than if they had, over the years, properly maintained the property in the first place.

See same thing with the Village and their inability to maintain the 88 miles of road. I know you are home bound or perhaps just too lazy to get out much but the roads are already starting to fall apart and deteriorate. This is a fact. I know those (facts) are hard for you to comprehend but they are what they are FACTS.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1097 Feb 22, 2013
love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Gary.
BS
Question

Shirley, NY

#1098 Feb 22, 2013
Do we have less section 8 renters and shifty, criminal looking dudes since we became a village?

From what I see the answer is an unequivocal NO! Actually to me it seems like we have more rentals and undesirables. And while we are at it Neighborhood Road looks WAY WORSE than it did when TOB was maintaining it.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1099 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>who gave you the right to decide if I should speak?
I did.
time for a change

Shirley, NY

#1100 Feb 22, 2013
Question wrote:
Do we have less section 8 renters and shifty, criminal looking dudes since we became a village?
From what I see the answer is an unequivocal NO! Actually to me it seems like we have more rentals and undesirables. And while we are at it Neighborhood Road looks WAY WORSE than it did when TOB was maintaining it.
They don't care about Neighborhood Rd.
Ever time a shop try's to open the village comes up with some reason to make it hard for them.
It looks like they want to move the village shopping down to Mastic and Mastic Beach Rd. First a 7-11 then a Dunkin'Donuts wants to come in and now that guy Sal and Mario wants to tear down Smitys and put in a big gas station and a restaurant.
Remember Mario he is the guy who got the land use change at Gary's place. And he is also on the Village Chamber of Commerce board with Gary and Jill the village clerk.
How much can they put on the five corners? What will this do for traffic at that intersection and what about the houses on Quay Av a one way street.
I am sure the people living down there want to look out their front window and see a gas station.
Go to the hearing on March 6th at 5 PM at the Brookhaven Senior Nutrition Center 369 Neighborhood Rd.and tell the trustees enough is enough, its posted on the village website.
And ask what are they doing with Neighborhood Rd?
And if they approve this remember there is an election in March.
So silly

Shirley, NY

#1101 Feb 22, 2013
time for a change wrote:
<quoted text>They don't care about Neighborhood Rd.
Ever time a shop try's to open the village comes up with some reason to make it hard for them.
It looks like they want to move the village shopping down to Mastic and Mastic Beach Rd. First a 7-11 then a Dunkin'Donuts wants to come in and now that guy Sal and Mario wants to tear down Smitys and put in a big gas station and a restaurant.
Remember Mario he is the guy who got the land use change at Gary's place. And he is also on the Village Chamber of Commerce board with Gary and Jill the village clerk.
How much can they put on the five corners? What will this do for traffic at that intersection and what about the houses on Quay Av a one way street.
Of course they will approve this 1 - it is a friend and 2 - they need the tax revenue.
I am sure the people living down there want to look out their front window and see a gas station.
Go to the hearing on March 6th at 5 PM at the Brookhaven Senior Nutrition Center 369 Neighborhood Rd.and tell the trustees enough is enough, its posted on the village website.
And ask what are they doing with Neighborhood Rd?
And if they approve this remember there is an election in March.
Of course they will #1 - it is a FOV #2 - they need the tax revenue
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#1102 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>did you forget the town highway part town fund and the refuse fee are on different lines?
did you forget that in the village budget under highway is said ZERO? But we bought trucks, plows equipment AND are paying close to 2grand a day for about 15 part time drivers? But yet all of that was never on the budget? I guess it's free, right?
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#1103 Feb 22, 2013
love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Gary.
ahhhh funny! Gary let's him out for a few hours a day to spread Village propaganda.
No tax increase, village pot holes, bla bla bla!
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#1104 Feb 22, 2013
Saw the "village highway dept" (two dudes in a truck) filling pot holes on Neighborhood RD. what is ironic is they are filling in the same holes that they filled in LAST year at election time. Right there is the reason to NOT have 4 year term limits. They only patch the roads at election time! We would have to go two years in between patching the holes, not just one! What happens when patching isn't enough? Have they come up with a plan on how to repave the roads? Or are they just doing the old "we'll deal with it later" routine? Can't wait for that bill from Gary's nephew. It shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 million for the "emergency" no bid contract!
dump the good old boys

Shirley, NY

#1105 Feb 22, 2013
What wrote:
Saw the "village highway dept" (two dudes in a truck) filling pot holes on Neighborhood RD. what is ironic is they are filling in the same holes that they filled in LAST year at election time. Right there is the reason to NOT have 4 year term limits. They only patch the roads at election time! We would have to go two years in between patching the holes, not just one! What happens when patching isn't enough? Have they come up with a plan on how to repave the roads? Or are they just doing the old "we'll deal with it later" routine? Can't wait for that bill from Gary's nephew. It shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 million for the "emergency" no bid contract!
Do not be worried about Gary. After the election he will still be telling his lies and pissing away money.
Hopefully it will be him telling lies to his family as to why they are not working for the village anymore and pissing away his own money.
Write in Bruce for mayor and vote Carol back in and lets try Nick and shake up this village a little.
Maybe we can get this thing to work for the public and not just the good old boys.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1106 Feb 22, 2013
Why didn't Bruce run, he did get a few signatures for Carol so we know he was in town?
Brrady knows all

Shirley, NY

#1107 Feb 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
Why didn't Bruce run, he did get a few signatures for Carol so we know he was in town?
Why don't you ask him.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1108 Feb 23, 2013
Brrady knows all wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask him.
If he shows up someone will.
Liars

Mastic Beach, NY

#1109 Feb 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If he shows up someone will.
how about... because. Why does anyone have to give you a reason to anything that someone might or might not do? Who the hell ate you anyways? If he wants to run, let him. If he doesn't, so what? Show me where he said he would run in the first place?
Bruce has no control over my tax dollars, so he's not the issue.
Gary is spending my tax dollars like a drunk sailor on signs that no one can read at night, equipment NOT in the budget and to his greedy family with no bid contract. So I ask you, who cares who cares what Bruce does?

Or do you think because he putts out a BLOG about the village that that automatically make him obligated to run? Because it doesn't.

A better question would be to Gary and why he refuses to place out bids on the services that he keeps giving to his family. Do you realize that DHS has be awarded close to 400,000 dollars in NO BID CONTRACTS? That appalling!
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1110 Feb 23, 2013
All the bickering and complaining you make at the meetings the only positive thing is Gail always gives you a grin.That seat of hers will also see a new face at next year election.On next years election we will all be the ones grinning at the voting booths.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1111 Feb 24, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
All the bickering and complaining you make at the meetings the only positive thing is Gail always gives you a grin.That seat of hers will also see a new face at next year election.On next years election we will all be the ones grinning at the voting booths.
Why don't you worry about this election first. Carol is running on the I don't care about paying my taxes on time, why should you party. I will be amazed if she gets elected. Even if she did manage to get enough votes, she would be as ineffective as before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 21 hr Busted 15
Subway (May '14) 21 hr Taxes Due 3
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Thu Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
MBPOA Law suit Dec 16 Question 80
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Dec 15 king bruce 2

Ridge News Video

Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Patriots' Week 16 Preview vs. Jets
NBC Sports 5:14 AM
Friday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 9:30 AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?