Comments
981 - 1,000 of 1,167 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013
Voice of God

Shirley, NY

#1032 Feb 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary can't have a cell tower because of radiation but its ok that St Judes has one?
I PROTECT THEM!
OMG is right

Mastic Beach, NY

#1033 Feb 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary can't have a cell tower because of radiation but its ok that St Judes has one?
Yes. St. Judes is a church that needs a way to supplement the funds that they collect. They are a charity.
GARY is a lying politician that's trying to suck money from the tax payers before he retires to Florida at out expense. See the difference?

I bet you do EVERYTHING he says, dont you?
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1034 Feb 18, 2013
I di not want to get into the St Judes cell tower dilemma but since someone stared it.I am a catholic,went to a catholic school and yes I also feel they done us wrong.I will not or ever set foot into St judes church when I saw that cell tower.When I look at those religious people going to mass and praying with a church that had the audacity to put that tower up and subject there followers to an array of a potential deadly cancers that will affect you,your children and grandchildren.The people should not go to that church.Again its all about the almighty not God but money.Another example of a disgrace.I cannot pray with that congregation that is trying to kill me and the community.The community should ban that church and put it out of business.
EMF Eliminator

Mastic Beach, NY

#1035 Feb 18, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
I di not want to get into the St Judes cell tower dilemma but since someone stared it.I am a catholic,went to a catholic school and yes I also feel they done us wrong.I will not or ever set foot into St judes church when I saw that cell tower.When I look at those religious people going to mass and praying with a church that had the audacity to put that tower up and subject there followers to an array of a potential deadly cancers that will affect you,your children and grandchildren.The people should not go to that church.Again its all about the almighty not God but money.Another example of a disgrace.I cannot pray with that congregation that is trying to kill me and the community.The community should ban that church and put it out of business.
You can protect yourself by wearing an aluminum foil hat and underwear.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1036 Feb 18, 2013
OMG is right wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. St. Judes is a church that needs a way to supplement the funds that they collect. They are a charity.
GARY is a lying politician that's trying to suck money from the tax payers before he retires to Florida at out expense. See the difference?
I bet you do EVERYTHING he says, dont you?
st. judes had their cell tower before the village election. they are a church. non profit charity. gary is an individual who wants money for himself. big difference. and anyway, the issue is not where cell towers go, it is lying and greed and nepotism.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1037 Feb 18, 2013
Because they are a church it make it even more of a disgrace and also an inexcusable act on there part to protect the congregation that is supporting them.They can all go to hell because I will be down there first and be on the welcoming commitee when they all arrive for the mortal sin they have created on themselves by inflicting a future harm and cancer risks on the community just for collecting there almighty dollar on that tower.I will not respond anymore on this topic as it is making me very upset thinking about the repercussions we may all be facing by there self centered act to bestow those risks on the community supporting them.Even as an avid catholic I cannot recognize St Judes Church the church of its people.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#1038 Feb 19, 2013
By the way bbb tell the whole story go to the judgements & keep clicking & you will see that donald satified those judgements. Paid in full cash.he went into debt by the way because his wife got cancer.he could have went bankrubt but he didnt he paid them off ao tell the whole story
Oh Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#1039 Feb 19, 2013
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
Currently about 29 this is a small list several hundred thousand
I decided to check one of the biggest judgements you claimed were outstanding.

The debtor was HO Penn in the amount of $249,024 filed on 06/26/1991. What do you know....it was satisfied: SEE SAT FILED BY CERT OF DISPO FILED 9-26-96 #19 001SEE SAT FILED BY CERT OF DISPO FILED 9-26-96

Its a pain to research each one because i have java script disabled.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1040 Feb 19, 2013
Hey Victor--I have nothing against Donald Stiriz and he has my condolences about his wifes battle with cancer and I do wish her well.I do not care about all the bull about his financial backgroud problems that was put up by some rude people.I think that was a low blow to get to that extent.This hiring should of stopped at the point of it being his family member that was hired.To me it was and is conflict of interest and to accelerate the infraction he was given jobs with the so called no bid contract deal.The weight of this infraction is not on Donald as he is a contractor and a contractor will accept most any job offered to him in his field.The wrongdoing rests soley on Gary.The conflict of interest rests soley on Gary.Sorry but Gary is the culprit to let it happen.Donald to me also being a contractor at some point holds no responsibility in the hiring of DHS to do village business.Getting to the point of his past financial problems was already looking to far into the picture of his dealings with the village.Also whoever keeps posting it should realize it is getting boring to keep re-reading it beside it being a personal insult to him especially if you do not have the whole story corect.Again Donald I hope all went well with your wifes health issue.
oh Victor

Mastic, NY

#1041 Feb 19, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
By the way bbb tell the whole story go to the judgements & keep clicking & you will see that donald satified those judgements. Paid in full cash.he went into debt by the way because his wife got cancer.he could have went bankrubt but he didnt he paid them off ao tell the whole story
So this is like Carol's father been sick and her paying off her taxes?
She paid them late but they are all paid off.
FYI

Mastic, NY

#1042 Feb 19, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Hey Victor--I have nothing against Donald Stiriz and he has my condolences about his wifes battle with cancer and I do wish her well.I do not care about all the bull about his financial backgroud problems that was put up by some rude people.I think that was a low blow to get to that extent.This hiring should of stopped at the point of it being his family member that was hired.To me it was and is conflict of interest and to accelerate the infraction he was given jobs with the so called no bid contract deal.The weight of this infraction is not on Donald as he is a contractor and a contractor will accept most any job offered to him in his field.The wrongdoing rests soley on Gary.The conflict of interest rests soley on Gary.Sorry but Gary is the culprit to let it happen.Donald to me also being a contractor at some point holds no responsibility in the hiring of DHS to do village business.Getting to the point of his past financial problems was already looking to far into the picture of his dealings with the village.Also whoever keeps posting it should realize it is getting boring to keep re-reading it beside it being a personal insult to him especially if you do not have the whole story corect.Again Donald I hope all went well with your wifes health issue.
His wife pasted away years ago, he has since gotten remarried.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1043 Feb 19, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>I decided to check one of the biggest judgements you claimed were outstanding.
The debtor was HO Penn in the amount of $249,024 filed on 06/26/1991. What do you know....it was satisfied: SEE SAT FILED BY CERT OF DISPO FILED 9-26-96 #19 001SEE SAT FILED BY CERT OF DISPO FILED 9-26-96
Its a pain to research each one because i have java script disabled.
why are you bothering to check these things. they are old news and not relevant. i am not happy about no bid contracts but why rehash old debts? why do you feel the need to personally attack people?
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#1044 Feb 19, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
There is a Mayor and trustees awarding the work. Why constantly say its Gary. He does not have that power. The Village is not going to allow illegal activities to persist. So what his relative got the work, who really cares as long as it was at a fair price, which it was below going rate. Your taxes have yet to rise due to the village. Going on 3 years. They are in the black which means zero tax increase. Enough.....It is like argueing with Forest Gump on here.
Its good to be Gary

Mastic, NY

#1045 Feb 19, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Mayor and trustees awarding the work. Why constantly say its Gary. He does not have that power. The Village is not going to allow illegal activities to persist. So what his relative got the work, who really cares as long as it was at a fair price, which it was below going rate. Your taxes have yet to rise due to the village. Going on 3 years. They are in the black which means zero tax increase. Enough.....It is like argueing with Forest Gump on here.
Because there was no bidding done on these jobs, and they went to his family. And how do we the people of the village know it was a fair price with no bids to show, because Gary Stiriz said so?
I don't think so.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#1046 Feb 19, 2013
Its good to be Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Because there was no bidding done on these jobs, and they went to his family. And how do we the people of the village know it was a fair price with no bids to show, because Gary Stiriz said so?
I don't think so.
So if you think the village that you hate so much got screwed, do the research and see what you think they should have paid...Bet you anything they paid less .....TOB subs charge more ....
remember why

Mastic, NY

#1047 Feb 19, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you think the village that you hate so much got screwed, do the research and see what you think they should have paid...Bet you anything they paid less .....TOB subs charge more ....
Why should we have to do the research, that's why we have a village board to do it for us and show us all the bids. Not to give it to the Stiriz family as no bid emergency all the time.
And I don't hate the village,I voted for it, but this is not what we voted for. We voted for a village for the people and a better way of life, not to make a few people happy and the hell with the rest.
As we see it Carol is the only one asking questions about spending at the meetings and that makes some people mad on the board.
I say good for her and she has our vote so she can keep an eye on their spending because we don't see any improvement in this village at all.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#1048 Feb 20, 2013
remember why wrote:
<quoted text>Why should we have to do the research, that's why we have a village board to do it for us and show us all the bids. Not to give it to the Stiriz family as no bid emergency all the time.
And I don't hate the village,I voted for it, but this is not what we voted for. We voted for a village for the people and a better way of life, not to make a few people happy and the hell with the rest.
As we see it Carol is the only one asking questions about spending at the meetings and that makes some people mad on the board.
I say good for her and she has our vote so she can keep an eye on their spending because we don't see any improvement in this village at all.
First off Carol is almost never there. Second your the ones making accusations , back it up with real research. If your that lazy shut up. All your claims are just that claims until you back it up. Fact is the village is paying much less then if they used subs like TOB does. Guess maybe its a discount given which you should be happy about. Plus what the F do you care???? Have your taxes risen??? NOOOOOO They havent because mine havent. There has been no village tax increase since its inception. Case closed.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1049 Feb 20, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Carol is almost never there. Second your the ones making accusations , back it up with real research. If your that lazy shut up. All your claims are just that claims until you back it up. Fact is the village is paying much less then if they used subs like TOB does. Guess maybe its a discount given which you should be happy about. Plus what the F do you care???? Have your taxes risen??? NOOOOOO They havent because mine havent. There has been no village tax increase since its inception. Case closed.
What position do you work in the village hall?You do not sound convincing to most on here.Sorry
Bubba

Mastic Beach, NY

#1050 Feb 20, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
our services has dropped in standards and quality since forming this village. NO TAX NEUTRAL !
If I buy 12 apples for two dollars, then all of a sudden the village starts charging me two dollars for 9 apples, then it means I'm spending MORE for those apples. YES, I still spent two dollars, but I received LESS. THAT is our village. Understand Bubba?
Bubba

Mastic Beach, NY

#1051 Feb 20, 2013
remember why wrote:
<quoted text>Why should we have to do the research, that's why we have a village board to do it for us and show us all the bids. Not to give it to the Stiriz family as no bid emergency all the time.
sorry, but this exactly what you voted for. The MBVEC talked a good game and feed us a bunch of lies, but come on! How did you not know this would happen? Adding MORE government never solved a thing. "Give them a chance" was NOT a reason to form a government with the budget and NO PLAN they had.
And Village Gosip, you are TOTALLY on the payroll with the amount of BS you are spewing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 14 min Pugs 16,780
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 2 hr JAYTHEMAN 100
bruce and maura are useless 12 hr candid camera 68
Public School 74 (Feb '14) 15 hr Jayar 2
Biondi's Failed Audit 16 hr karma 3
Crier by Bruce 22 hr Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Thu hoodo 15
•••

Ridge News Video

•••
•••

Ridge Jobs

•••