|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Finally wrote:
Upon motion made by Mayor Biondi, seconded by Deputy Mayor Stiriz and unanimously carried, it was RESOLVED to Declare the premises located at 87 Hemlock Drive, Mastic Beach, as unsafe pursuant to Chapter 180 of the Village Code with an ordered removal of same within 60 days. NOVEMBER 13, 2012.
Sixty days have come and gone.
Finally

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Sotheby's hurricane, a nor'easter a few floods, and a blizzard don't buy them a few more days?
someone else

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Finally wrote:
Sotheby's hurricane, a nor'easter a few floods, and a blizzard don't buy them a few more days?
No. They should have had a plan for theses problems. They should have figured out what to do BEFORE we became a village. Their whole "we'll figure it out later" method to local government is not working. THEY f-ed up, get rid of them and get someone new. If THEY mess up, get rid of them and get someone else. Why? Because we are A GOVERNMENT now! Not some club that has "member for life" leaders, but a GOVERNMENT! If they cant deal with the problems, along with a large group of people who want their heads on a platter, then step aside and get someone else.

I should stroke their fragile egos because they cant handle working in government? They shouldn't have formed one then!
Member for Life

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

If you dont like the leaders vote them out. That is good advice. I want to vote Carol OUT. And, a little cruel with the heads on a platter comment.
Keep Carol bye Gary

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Member for Life wrote:
If you dont like the leaders vote them out. That is good advice. I want to vote Carol OUT. And, a little cruel with the heads on a platter comment.
yeah, because CAROL'S
the one that's spending like crazy and hiring all her family members. Oh, it was her that messed up Riviera dr and lied about the DEC, right? Carol has tried to curb spending and keep Gary in line. I can see why you would want to get rid of her and keep Gary. This is the problem with the village. Too many Stiritz defenders and not enough THINKERS!
And in two years time when we need to pay for all of Gary's toys and family members with higher taxes, you will be changing you're tune of the "head on a platter".
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Finally wrote:
the hurricane was in october. this was issued after the hurricane. the blizzard was a month after the sixty days. what's the excuse now?
good koolaid

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Member for Life wrote:
How's that Goofy Grape taste AC?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Member for Life wrote:
a little cruel with the heads on a platter comment.
Lighten up Francis.
Hmmm

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like there is trouble in paradise. Gary was complaining at a work session that Unicorn Motors was double billing on bills and over charging on vehicle impounding. They have been pre- paying Unicorn for village car repairs for a year instead of making him wait for the insurance money like us mere mortals are required to do. Suddenly Stiriz is worried about the village getting ripped off? How strange.
London Bridge

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Sounds like there is trouble in paradise. Gary was complaining at a work session that Unicorn Motors was double billing on bills and over charging on vehicle impounding. They have been pre- paying Unicorn for village car repairs for a year instead of making him wait for the insurance money like us mere mortals are required to do. Suddenly Stiriz is worried about the village getting ripped off? How strange.
" is falling down - falling down"...

Probably doesn't want to be implicated in any wrong doing.

Ha Ha Ha!
Hummm

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
well, it IS an election month. Do work for a month hope to get re-elected.
just wounding

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
I heard that Carol was the one that did not want Unicorn to build a new shop and was complaining about Unicorn double dipping with charging the village so I called my friend, who goes to most of the meetings and workshops, and ask him.
He told me that at one workshop that the whole board had trouble with the shop zoning plans and could not approve it. He said that it was Carol that said that the owner of Unicorn could go to the village ZBA and they would have to work with him.
On the charge that Unicorn was charging two times for the same repair, he told me that Gary brought this up at the last work shop and not Carol.
Why are they blaming Carol for all this?
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
its not strange. it's election time. all politicians try to make themselves look good at election time.(and i thought mbv was going to be run by the people for the people? and not like a cold impersonal government...mmmmm)
Hmmm

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

just wounding wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that Carol was the one that did not want Unicorn to build a new shop and was complaining about Unicorn double dipping with charging the village so I called my friend, who goes to most of the meetings and workshops, and ask him.
He told me that at one workshop that the whole board had trouble with the shop zoning plans and could not approve it. He said that it was Carol that said that the owner of Unicorn could go to the village ZBA and they would have to work with him.
On the charge that Unicorn was charging two times for the same repair, he told me that Gary brought this up at the last work shop and not Carol.
Why are they blaming Carol for all this?
Why are they blaming Carol?.... Good question. It is stupid to deny what Gary said since workshop minutes can be foiled. Of course you could also wait 6 months and read the minutes on line for yourself. I guess some people have a list of available people to blame everything on.
Oh my

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they blaming Carol?.... Good question. It is stupid to deny what Gary said since workshop minutes can be foiled. Of course you could also wait 6 months and read the minutes on line for yourself. I guess some people have a list of available people to blame everything on.
They are blaming Carol because she,
#1 Did not try to sneak a cell phone tower in and then lie about it.
#2 Did not hire a family member to be head of a village department.
#3 Did not hire a family company two times for clean-up with no bids then say I saved you money.
#4 Did not start to repave a road using the wrong fill and was stopped by the DEC. Then said he had the verbal approval of the DEC but was fined anyway.
#5 closed down a village road so they could clean out his boat yard that was damage by the hurricane,but was a mess before the storm ever hit.
# 6 went on news 12 making it look like he was the only one cleaning up the wet lands when it was Suffolk County.

Oh wait that was Gary Stiriz not Carol.
Carol paid her taxes late and also paid the late fine.
Gee,I wounder who I should vote for..........CAROL!
just found out

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I had heard that Paul may run for trustee a few weeks ago,and that the owner of Unicorn Motors would support him over Gary because they have been friends for years.
I just heard today that Paul is not running but I wounder if that's why Stiriz is going after Unicorn because he was going to support Paul in the first place and not him.
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

When we will know who the actual candidates will be?
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The actual candidates will be bill gary & nick

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Maybe someone was smart enough to read my post. I will not take credit but listed the multiple bill rates and the koolaids jumped on me but I know there are issues there. Also now ask how many people sign checks to vendors. What was the reason why we are getting ripped and why is not the village attorney going after to recoup the overages. Forgot they hung up signs on the fence for the election . Damn, they raped and pillaged the village again!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DONALD STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD,
64 90625
MF
$1,107.01
2/13/1987 2:25:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
MF
$2,196.05
4/5/1991 12:16:00 PM
COMMISSIONER OF TAXATION AND FINANCE
NA
STIRI, DONALD H / DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATI
7/18/1991 2:30:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD H
BAC 1954 83
MF
$635.84
9/19/1983 3:04:00 AM
SWEZEY NEWINS INC DBA SWEZEYS DEPT STORE
BATZAR & WEINBERG PC
STIRIZ, DONALD H
BRC 91 734
MF
$1,453.76
8/26/1991 1:56:00 AM
PATCHOGUE PROPERTIES INC
MALER & MALER ESQS
STIRIZ, DONALD
SMC 04 0008807
JU-TRANSCR-JGMT
$12,487.61
1/12/2005 8:53:30 AM
ST CHARLES HOSPITAL
MULLOOLY JEFFREY ROONEY & FLYNN
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,/ STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,
E 000550051
MF
$1,137.72
9/30/1992 10:13:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC DONALD H,/ DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,
F0033482
MF
$3,464.87
9/28/1989 2:09:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD
CE 3560 83
MF
$385.39
2/28/1984 4:46:00 AM
RALPH DRAGO AS EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF FRANCISCO PINI DECEASED
GERALD L HAMBY
STIRIZ, DONALD HERMAN / JARRACH, KAREN ANN
90 14117
MF
$0.00
9/18/1991 10:46:00 AM
STIRIZ, DONALD
F0031124
MF
$4,118.45
5/10/1989 2:10:00 AM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD H
SMC 92 5943
MF
$3,361.36
3/31/1993 10:31:00 AM
LONG ISLAND LIGHTING COMPANY
JOHN W SINON
F0046715
MF
$191.19
7/18/1991 2:23:00 AM
NA
64 90625
MF
$65.34
3/22/1985 4:27:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
F0037097
MF
$50.00
2/16/1990 10:13:00 AM
NA
FOO44794
MF
$2,140.59
4/4/1991 12:08:00 PM
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD
02 31867
MF
$55,969.16
9/18/2003 11:06:00 AM
STATE OF NEW YORK ON BEHALF OF UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL I P
ELIOT SPITZER ATTORNEY GENERAL JAMES G FOUASSIER ASST ATTY GENERAL
64 90625
MF
$502.56
7/27/1987 3:44:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, KAREN ANNE
25409 90
MF
$29,822.28
1/23/1991 10:24:00 AM
NORSTAR BANK
DANIEL S KOMANSKY
STIRIZ, EILEEN
IS C 5381 80
MF
$680.64
3/24/1981 3:01:00 AM
JOHN T MATHER MEMORIAL HOSPITAL OF PORT JEFFERSON INC
SHARINN & LIPSHIE
90 13107
MF
$249,024.30
6/26/1991 11:42:00 AM
H O PENN MACHINERY CO INC
HELFAND & HELFAND
STIRIZ, DONALD
SMC 6635 86
MF
$772.05
3/24/1988 4:35:00 AM
LONG ISLAND LIGHTING COMPANY
JOHN W SINON P C
08:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
64 90625
MF
$444.90
9/24/1985 9:24:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, DONALD H
BRC 92 00172
MF
$493.53
4/22/1992 3:00:00 AM
PATCHOGUE PROPERTIES INC
MALER & MALER ESQS
64 90625
MF
$397.68
1/30/1985 11:47:00 AM
COMMISSIONER OF LABOR
NA
STIRIZ, KAREN
E 001984473
MF
$3,047.87
7/6/2000 2:20:00 AM
NA
DONALD H STIRIZ EXCAVATING CO INC,
90 CV 2745
MF
$122,491.19
Sure Village Hall will be buzzin and hope a staement is made to address and a hold on the release of funds to this company/person.
The attorney as a officer of the court has a obligation under the code of professional conduct to take action . This will be forwarded to Spotas office as that is way they are not bonded and no company would ever underwrite them . Lets figure who allowed this now it all makes sense

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861 - 880 of1,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ridge News Video

•••
Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••