Ridge man, 27, killed in car crash

Ridge man, 27, killed in car crash

There are 42 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Ridge man, 27, killed in car crash. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Ridge man died and two other men were injured in a three-car accident yesterday when the first man attempted to pass a car in a no-passing zone on Route 25 in Calverton, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
keri-Ann

Bethlehem, PA

#52 Apr 22, 2007
ok,first of all chris was my brother and he helped me out alot.He made laugh and smile whenever i was down. But now hes gone and you dont know what that fells like.so all of you that are direcpecting him leave him alone. And you know who you are so if you have nothing nice to say about him dont say anything.Got it Get it Good.Rip chirs<love you
anon

Bethlehem, PA

#53 Dec 8, 2007
anon wrote:
I have compassion for the poor man that's laying in critical condition ICU in Stony Brook hospital because your friend was in too much of a hurry and crashed into him head-on
umm.excuse me but you could shove it up your ass
because chris was the best guy you could ever meet
& now hes gone & all you can say is that its his fault for everything maybe it is but at least the guy in critical condition is still alive so shut up & get a heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 7 hr Evan Politico 37
Review: Wood Kingdom Inc (Feb '11) 9 hr Lee 56
News Mastic Beach faces steep tax increases or sharp... 11 hr Morons 11
Six Mastic residents charged with patronizing p... (Nov '11) 11 hr Leave headed 7
Finally we have sanity 12 hr Dog 8
Joe is a complete failure and lier 18 hr Mbv 21
impeach the hag Fri Ben dover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ridge Mortgages