How Much Is That Gerbil In The Window?

Those five words you don't want to hear: "Mom, we want a puppy!" You know you don't have the time in your busy life for a dog. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emma and liberty

Newmarket, UK

#1 Jan 21, 2008
hello my names Emma and there's a person sitting next to me called liberty and we are to this homework thing for gerbils and we were wondering if u could give us some advice and how much gerbils will cost and the cost of the cage and food ect! thanks! from emma and liberty!
emma and liberty

Newmarket, UK

#2 Jan 21, 2008
please can someone right back to us!
emma and liberty

Newmarket, UK

#3 Jan 21, 2008
ok maybe we should go see ya cause no ones typing back
carly

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2008
i wanted to know how much gerbils cost at petland
carly

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 24, 2008
i wanted to know how much gerbils are at petland
colton

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 1, 2008
does any1 know how muhc Gerbils are because i wanted to know i have one named cotton and he needs a buddy!!!
janea

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#7 Jul 1, 2008
i dont know how much they are but i have a baby kitten named cotten
Kazeness

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2008
Most pet stores charge about $10, but some will charge up to $15. That is , of course, for non pedigree gerbils.
none given

Hanover Park, IL

#9 Jun 16, 2009
emma and liberty wrote:
hello my names Emma and there's a person sitting next to me called liberty and we are to this homework thing for gerbils and we were wondering if u could give us some advice and how much gerbils will cost and the cost of the cage and food ect! thanks! from emma and liberty!
A gerbil alone usually costs around $7-$10. The cage, I mean aquarium, costs around $50, The food cost depends on the bag size.
Olivia

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Jul 26, 2009
I have two gerbils Marley and Cookie and they are my first pets. I just turned eleven years old and I am their only and primary caregiver. No one in my house other than me takes care of them. I got both of my gerbils for only $16 dollars. I drove two whole hours from MD to DE for them and it was well worth it. Don't ever get your gerbils from a stupid Petco or Petsmart or any store. Get them from a knowledgeable breeder highly recommended from the American Gerbil Society website:
agsgerbils.com
It has at least one breeder for every state.
One cool thing about gerbils is that they aren't nocturnal like stinky hamsters. In fact, they can adapt to your lifestyle and sleep when you're not home. My gerbils sleep when I am sleeping and when I'm at school and swim practice. Gerbils are not expensive. I buy a large quantity of "Total Comfort" bedding every two months. Sometimes even less. DO NOT USE CEDAR BEDDING. GERBILS ARE ALLERGIC TO IT. Gerbils do best with children ages 9+. Small children can squeeze gerbils to death or frighten them or drop them. Gerbils are very fragile. Gerbils are so playful. Every year I host the National Gerbil Olympics where my gerbils compete in a series of different events like mazes, the ball relay, and the 20 inch dash. This year Cookie won. Gerbils aren't cuddly fur balls, they are very fast and can runaway when set on the ground especially when they are young and run at lightning speed. Take this from my own experience with Marley. It took two hours to get her from under a antique glass cabinet with all of my Mother's precious valuables are. Gerbils do not need to be cleaned with water. This can kill them! Use chinchilla and dwarf hamster dust found at a pet store. They can roll in it to make their coat shiny. Aquarium cages with secure screen lids are best for gerbils. They need to be cleaned every two weeks with hot water.
Good Luck and be sure that the children in your home are considerate.
P.S. NEVER PICK UP A GERBIL BY ANY PART OF THE TAIL! IT CAN RIP OFF!
Olivia

Ellicott City, MD

#11 Jul 26, 2009
So sorry here is the appropriate link:
agsgerbils.org

“ <><”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 25, 2009
U will not rip the Gerbils tail off unless u r very rough when u pick it up by the tail.

Another thing is don't reg with a website just to read their info. Their info should not be hidden from u to see in the first place.

U should be able to Read the info, without joining the site if u want too.

This is just a way to get members for their site.
benji mason

Olla, LA

#13 Oct 25, 2009
Little Sheba wrote:
U will not rip the Gerbils tail off unless u r very rough when u pick it up by the tail.
Another thing is don't reg with a website just to read their info. Their info should not be hidden from u to see in the first place.
U should be able to Read the info, without joining the site if u want too.
This is just a way to get members for their site.
Are there any teacup gerbils out there?
M C ALFRED G

Athens, OH

#14 Oct 25, 2009
I had a teacup gerbil in my crew until the little b@#@$#d ate my shoe , i told the little fellow that he had to leave, and then he started biting and ripping my sleave, now that its over he's no longer here, but it dont change the fact that he bit off my ear.
benji mason

Olla, LA

#15 Oct 26, 2009
He bit off your ear?,well then let me give a toast to the little fella with a cold beer.There is still one thing that isnt clear,did this ordeal bring out a tear.
mc alfred g

Cleveland, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2009
benji benji you make me sick, go buy some deodorant and apply it real thick, you stink and you are dirty this weve all been told , but if you dont bathe you will surely turn to mold.
benji mason

Olla, LA

#17 Nov 2, 2009
mc alfred g wrote:
benji benji you make me sick, go buy some deodorant and apply it real thick, you stink and you are dirty this weve all been told , but if you dont bathe you will surely turn to mold.
Turn to mold?Oh thats my goal.Let me run this down for you. There once was a rapper last name g,blind as a bat could not see.Went on line to find his mate,for this was the only way he knew to date.He just knew this would be the one,face full of zits and weighing a ton,this was his kinda of woman,oh what fun.MORAL OF THIS STORY:you take the fat ones g and leave the fine ones to me.
MC ALFRED G

Altoona, PA

#18 Nov 2, 2009
fat ones fat ones that what ya say, but even the bigguns need to play, i'll take em all benji you fool, send em to me and i'll take em to school, if you ever get lucky to have one over you better buy some air freshener to cover your odor.tidy up your portolet if you please cause to get a fat one in there will be a tight squeeze.
benji mason

Olla, LA

#19 Nov 3, 2009
It might be a tight squeeze but she will be begging me please!Some say im a tease,others say i do it with ease,i say drop to your knees.With this being said G,I dont care to hear you rhime,keep.....@#$%ING me its gonna be black on black crime.
mc alfred g

Fort Mill, SC

#20 Nov 3, 2009
benji benji your words are so halfhearted ,but that is because you are mentally retarded, people know that you talk out of your head, why else in a portolet would you put your bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBPOA Law suit 6 hr Really Brady 99
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 6 hr Tom 337
Sewer Systems 7 hr Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) 7 hr hoodo 18
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 8 hr hoodo 5
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 8 hr hoodo 3
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 21 hr Ginger 16

Ridge News Video

Ridge Dating
Find my Match