Ridge man sentenced in fatal 2007 hit...

Ridge man sentenced in fatal 2007 hit-run

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Ridge man sentenced in fatal 2007 hit-run. In it, Newsday reports that:

In a dramatic courtroom scene that brought strangers to tears, two families whose lives were shattered by the death of a prominent attorney struck and killed by a drunken driver in the Hamptons last summer ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

L I Gal

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Wish we would start charging drunk drivers who cause a death with the murder. People who drink and drive do NOT LEARN. And families are torn apart EVERY day by this junk.
1st offense of DWI should equal $20,000
GTO

Spring Valley, NY

#2 Feb 29, 2008
WELCOME TO LONGWOOD?WALMART
GTO

Spring Valley, NY

#3 Feb 29, 2008
L I Gal wrote:
Wish we would start charging drunk drivers who cause a death with the murder. People who drink and drive do NOT LEARN. And families are torn apart EVERY day by this junk.
no kidden
GTO

Spring Valley, NY

#4 Feb 29, 2008
I love Longwood like he did.
Bill Dikant

Queensbury, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2008
"Would like to talk to young people about the danger of D.W.I." Nice gesture, dont think it will come about, I remember way back at the sentencing of a Man who said the same thing. Never happened.and boy did the tears flow, even the Lawyer shed a few. S.O.P..Did you know Lawyers do Drama part time?.The person who Killed a young girl is out of Prison now going on with his life and never shows up at schools for speaking.New defination of "Lawyers, Liars"
semper fi

AOL

#6 Mar 1, 2008
L I Gal wrote:
..........good point,but if you take a life,you should be put to death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why call police was mayor there ???? 1 hr Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Wed 11951Ratdog 2
Is Lee Zeldin gay? Mar 19 Tom 1
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 19 Dantheman 495
News Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph (Apr '07) Mar 18 Cabbage 201
Stamping out pine beetle, saving bald eagles a ... Mar 16 Badtobeboned 6
News James Burke paid for sex in Oak Beach during Gi... Mar 14 Zero 7

Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance