Review: Hometrust Builders

Posted in the Ridge Forum

John V Pesale

Patchogue, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I Recently had Hometrust Builders Do a Handyman project of Laying about 400sf of tile in my basement,I was pleasantly surprised when I returned home from work to see a completed job. I could not believe they laid that much tile and grout in a single day.

Im Impressed with not only the quality but the quantity.

PS the price they quoted was the lowest of the 3 bids I got. Great Job Hometrust.
George Pembleton

Patchogue, NY

#2 May 2, 2013
Hometrust Builders just completed building an Art studio out of my garage they installed a kitchen and bathroom a bedroom in the loft and a 15 x 15 art studio for my artwork. what a wonderful group of contractors. The owner (Dennis Neftleberg) hope I spelled it correctly showed up every day and did the work himself, the work was excellent and his design ideas were brilliant. I would recommend Hometrust Builders to everyone

George Pembleton
West Hampton NY
Dorothy Neff

Patchogue, NY

#3 May 7, 2013
I recently had a fire in my home. Hometrust Home Improvement not only restored it but made it better than it was thank You gentlemen.

Dorothy
Jane abby Tesoriero

Patchogue, NY

#4 May 18, 2013
Hometrust Builders did an excellent job installing new windows and doors in my home. He was very professional and courteous. It has been a true pleasure of doing business with Hometrust Home Improvement. I can see why so many of your customers are more than satisfied with your work. Again, thanks for the outstanding workmanship."
Jane abby Tesoriero

Patchogue, NY

#5 May 18, 2013
Dennis did an excellent job installing new windows and doors in my home. He was very professional and courteous. It has been a true pleasure of doing business with Hometrust. I can see why so many of your customers are more than satisfied with your work. Again, thanks for the outstanding workmanship."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 9 hr Beach Man 3
MBPOA Law suit 10 hr Really Brady 84
Race War 21 hr mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334

Ridge News Video

Ridge Dating
Find my Match