Curry County's David Brock Smith says...

Curry County's David Brock Smith says he'd accept Kruse's seat, if appointed

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Mar 13, 2018, titled Curry County's David Brock Smith says he'd accept Kruse's seat, if appointed. In it, The News-Review reports that:

State Rep. David Brock Smith announced Monday that if he was appointed, he would accept the senate seat formerly held by Sen. Jeff Kruse, R-Roseburg. "Working hard for the residents of our rural Southwest Oregon District in Salem is intense and rewarding, and the work leading up to and during the recent Short Session has kept me focused on our residents, their communities and the industries that support them," Brock Smith said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

John gin

Lakeview, OR

#1 Apr 22, 2018
You go DB's.
We hate coos bay oregon

Laramie, WY

#2 May 5, 2018
What is he/she going to do?

Will this person end human trafficking

Will this person deal with the meth epidemic

How about the schools?

Just like another greedy baby boomer that does not give a shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riddle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Heard, Oregon's youngest senator, wants ... Oct '18 We hate coos bay ... 1
Where can I buy organic pasture-raised animal m... Aug '18 New here 1
News Smart Energy: Small, distinct acts help us all ... (Mar '18) Apr '18 Shane 2
Help with this hard riddle! (Jan '18) Jan '18 Anonymous 1
Can anyone solve this riddle for me? (Jan '17) Jan '17 UnLoved 1
Riddle help (Apr '16) Apr '16 Piecraft 1
The impossible pill riddle (Jan '15) Jan '15 JensArpe 1

Riddle Jobs

Personal Finance

Riddle Mortgages