First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jason Ludwig

United States

#43 Sep 28, 2011
pussyfart wrote:
<quoted text>
And for you, didn't you divorce jason..........sooo that means your not a ludwig......... SSOOOOO QUIT PUTTING LUDWIG ON YOUR NAME you slow ass piece of cow poopie, you oopa loompa look a like. There is no reason for you to act like you still love him when you got your way with getting a new house and car for getting rid of him.Love you jason,,your ex gf.
Well she might be my ex wife but she will always be my first wife and i will always love her no matter what and if you cant understand that than you really need help.
nun ya business bitch

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 29, 2011
hey stupid even though im bi i wouldnt do that nasty bitch if u paid me. i like my women clean and respectful n shes neither one. it takes a trick like that to lose her parental rights to her own child because she is disgusting alot of balls to try and tell me who takes good care of her kids owns her home and truck, even though the home is a piece of crap its clean, how to raise her kids. if u ever meet her you'll kno who im talking about. she likes to flash 6 year olds at the swimming hole. my 6 year old god-son told me it was nasty. its women like that who give women like me a bad name.
Jason Ludwig

United States

#45 Sep 30, 2011
Alright friends and family can you please ingore this shi*t and let her run that mouth cause she isnt worth getting upset about and get you all upset and try to get you all and me to go off and do somethignn stuipd.
snoopdawg

Summersville, WV

#46 Sep 30, 2011
hey jason hows it goin need any help holla at me im always around richwood
mandy

Hinton, WV

#47 Sep 30, 2011
jason this has made you a celebrity & a sought after man.
Jason Ludwig

United States

#48 Oct 1, 2011
@snoopdawg ty i need friends more than anything right now @mandy i am ugly i dont know why anyone wants me
Jason Ludwig

Charleston, WV

#49 Jan 15, 2012
Well i am not timportant anymore thank god and i am so glad that people decided to leave me my family friends and ex wife alone.
Grow UP

Huntington, WV

#50 Jan 15, 2012
Wow you two are talking like yall are still married to each other.. arent you diviorced or getting one?
Jason Ludwig

Statts Mills, WV

#51 Jan 16, 2012
Grow UP wrote:
Wow you two are talking like yall are still married to each other.. arent you diviorced or getting one?
we are divorced but she has my kid and we act like adults for my son
Grow UP

Huntington, WV

#52 Jan 16, 2012
Its cool Jason I think thats great for your children... im a family friend... you know me ... i just think its great that your like that for your kids
why

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 16, 2012
Jason I think you like the attention...why else would you bring a topic back up that died months ago???
Who Cares

Statts Mills, WV

#54 Jan 16, 2012
why wrote:
Jason I think you like the attention...why else would you bring a topic back up that died months ago???
let me tell you something why i like to thank the people for dropping it
Who Cares

Statts Mills, WV

#55 Jan 16, 2012
Grow UP wrote:
Its cool Jason I think thats great for your children... im a family friend... you know me ... i just think its great that your like that for your kids
yeah if you are a family friend that you know how our family s
Grow UP

Huntington, WV

#56 Jan 16, 2012
yeah i know a lot about the family! there isnt anything i dont know!
right

Statts Mills, WV

#57 Jan 25, 2012
they are incest. did you know that?
YOMAMMA

Charleston, WV

#58 Jan 25, 2012
right wrote:
they are incest. did you know that?
iF ANYBODY HAS ANY INCEST GOING ON IT WOULD BE THIS ONE BECAUSE i HEAR THE FEMALES ARE ALWAYS ONE ON ONE WITH EACH OTHER
slummy will die

Summersville, WV

#59 Jun 16, 2012
Jason Ludwig and Jason Hilton bring in prescription drugs and heroin from Maryland to sell to your children.Jason Hilton is also a child molester and likes to touch very young girls.You all know this too be true.why are the police just letting it happen?They have been informed.
lol

Beckley, WV

#60 Jun 16, 2012
Jason, you are a pill popping, ugly, welfare peice of garbage! The only women that allow you to stick your miget cock inside them are welfare trash like you! Or your sister or mother!
Jason Ludwig Sr

Summersville, WV

#61 Jul 15, 2012
If you have any problems with me or my family and want to run your mouth about my mom than come to richwood and find me i am not hard to find. And what is your problem talking about a dad woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for rent (Jun '15) 2 min Julie 14
Help Wanted need dependable caregiver 5 days a ... 37 min Looking and certi... 3
Ruth Hilton 1 hr Richwooder 1
Jenny Jones 2 hr Julie 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Tired of lazy people 4,268
Richwood WV Renters To Avoid ! (Oct '12) 3 hr Richwooder 35
Delmas Frames phone number (Mar '17) 4 hr Plunder1234 3

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages