dose anyone knows a jason ludwig?

Posted in the Richwood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
read this Btch

Sumerco, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2011
i know i do for sure is will hit on women and chock on them also.. he is a dog.....
nellie

Hurricane, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Not someone you want to date.
his cousin

Summersville, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2011
u dont know him but i do and your so wrong about him but if u got an problem with him u can find and his family around town. so start looking and say it to his face.
Jason Ludwig

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Harriet Walls i knwo u started this and i am going to say if u keep it up u will go to jail and i am nto the one who beats on people and feed rat posion and try to run them over.
Jason Ludwig

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2011
nellie wrote:
Not someone you want to date.
that is my ex gf
Someone

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Why trash someone over the Internet u to scared to do it to there face. Sounds like to me your just trying to start sh*t and to scared to say it to there face put Ur real name up

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2011
Well hes my ex husband and he never choked me or hit me. He was good 2 me. And now we have beautiful son together!
Jason Ludwig

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2011
If i beat women how come i am not in jail?
Jason Ludwig

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2011
And i forgot i dont hit women cause it isnt right and i would get killed by my family if i did.
nun ya business bitch

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2011
first off learn how to spell. second off know ur role, shut ur hole. does anyone kno a girl who fed their boyfriend rat poison cuz she is a nutty crazy bitch and stole his car. hey guess what, I DO. crazy whores need to be put away for the rest of their lives. and jason does not hit women, but I DO!!! so when u feel froggy bitch, do me a favor and JUMP!!!!!!!!!!
his big couz

Summersville, WV

#11 Sep 23, 2011
thats right couz. u tell that crazy stupid retarted bitch she is f**king with the wrong family and i see that she dosent have the balls to come to richwood and say it to his face or the family members faces shes all talk and no action

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2011
I may not be married to Jason anymore but you know what id NEVER do that to him. Hes a good daddy and hes a GREAT friend. BACK OFF HIM!!!! Jason i love you i got ya back hun!
Jason Ludwig

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2011
Thank you hun i love you and the kids.
it is mu business bitch

Oakvale, WV

#14 Sep 24, 2011
nun ya business bitch wrote:
first off learn how to spell. second off know ur role, shut ur hole. does anyone kno a girl who fed their boyfriend rat poison cuz she is a nutty crazy bitch and stole his car. hey guess what, I DO. crazy whores need to be put away for the rest of their lives. and jason does not hit women, but I DO!!! so when u feel froggy bitch, do me a favor and JUMP!!!!!!!!!!
Frst off if your gonna run your fat black cock sucker and strut around like your all that and you don't even know your role as a mother. Maybe you are still his sister but i can out do all of you even the little shrimps like you bitch. You are tooo scared to kick box my big ass. Cause you know i will kick all your families ass and then some. So your stupid mouth needd to stay shut and learn to take care of your family instead of worring bout mine and jasons, bitch.
1 post removed
nun ya business bitch

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2011
ok first off im not black u r. second off im not scared of u its the other wy around. that's y u wanted ur mom whos dying to come kick my ass. thirdly, i take dam good care of my kids. that's y i have mine. where's ur's?
lastly when u feel like u can kick my ass honey bring it. but im not arguing with ur nasty immature crazy psychotic no bra wearing ass because im more mature than that. so do urself a favor and do it for the baby ur still carrying. grow up.
are you stupd or what bit

Oakvale, WV

#17 Sep 24, 2011
you say i am runnng my mouth well you no betteer. No your kids are not taken care of cause you are never appling your motherly instincts as should be. What are you doing on the computer worring about me and others when you should be seeing what yours are into around your house. You are a low-life and your kids are not going to ber with you for long keep running your pie hole to me........lots of love and luck pretty girl.
Jason Ludwig

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2011
Harriet you need to back off we are not together cause you need help and you really need to grow up it is a shame my nephew is 3 and has better sense than you do.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 24, 2011
Nun ya business bitch... Dont worry i think your a great mother and you 2 kids are taken care of. When i was around you were great u love ur kids and they have food in there bellies and a roof over there head. I know you hate me but no matter what you will always be famly 2 me. Im sorry i hurt ur brother :(
Jason Ludwig

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2011
Thank you Christina and we can work it out in time but harriet is trying to get me and my family fighting and it isnt working

Location hidden

#21 Sep 24, 2011
I did learn one thing while married to you babe is that your family is SOOOOOOOOOOO strong. Love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Rose for mayor what a joke 26 min Oh boy 2
Richwod City Election 3 hr Property Owner 1
Bob Henry Baber Mayor Again? 8 hr Unbelievable 70
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr yahoo 1,267
Peggy Scott Forger? Tue citizen 11
Mark Skaggs May 2 InfoPlz 1
richwood nursing home May 1 Tony 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages