Fine

Williamstown, WV

#22 Feb 13, 2013
If that's the excuse, then her mother needs to be getting some fines and they need to take the dogs and make it to where they can't own any more. She's not as retarded as they wanted the world to believe when she was getting a check for her as a child. The land owner where they are being kept needs to get charges against them also.
Jack

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 13, 2013
You are so right I agree with you
Neighbor

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2013
I haven't seen no one going to the dogs the past two days I bet they are hungry
Neighbor is not

Williamstown, WV

#25 Feb 15, 2013
I bet they are hungry, Missy. Why not do something about it rather than flap your fingers on here?
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 15, 2013
I'm not missy thank you very much I'm not even a woman so why would I have a woman's name?????
Jack

Charleston, WV

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Neighbor is not wrote:
I bet they are hungry, Missy. Why not do something about it rather than flap your fingers on here?
Who ever neighbor is its not their place to take and feed the dogs it whoever owns the dogs.
Der

Williamstown, WV

#28 Feb 16, 2013
I'd love to know what the person that "knocked on the door" would have done if someone had answered it.
You people keep saying you want the dogs took to the pound...take off their collars and take them yourself. Whining that you had to feed and water dogs that are obviously abused will only prolong their suffering. Even before "Coco" started keeping her dogs there, the people before that had abused dogs. Did those dogs bark and whine? Yes. Was anything ever done? No. Will Coco and Jimmy or even the "Coco's guardian" or the property owner get into trouble? Nope.
Feel big about calling the police and the animal shelter all you want. All it did was let them know what to expect and make you people look like little crybabies that wanted a pat on the back for tattling. Where are those dogs now?
Jack

Charleston, WV

#29 Feb 16, 2013
You must be related to Nicole to call her “coco" and be taking up for her. Jimmy and Nicole needs to get in trouble for the dogs that they are not taking care of and David said he told Jimmy if the dogs was there when he got back to wv they would be gone because he did not want Nicole dogs on his property and he used other words for Nicole beside her name.
Duh

Williamstown, WV

#30 Feb 16, 2013
It didn't look to me like anyone was taking up for Nicole.
Those dogs have been there since October, maybe longer, David has known about it. He's not going to do anything.
Becky

Charleston, WV

#31 Feb 16, 2013
I know for a fact that Jimmy is telling everyone that David wants the dogs out of there cause I've heard him tell Nicole on the phone I've also heard him tell Nicole to come get her dogs
to Jack and tards

Williamstown, WV

#32 Feb 16, 2013
I never took up for Coco. I told you they weren't going to do anything to her. Even if they do get those dogs taken, they'll just get more. They always do.
If you people actually care about those dogs, do something yourself, because a lot of people know what happens when Dave makes dogs be "gone".
Fed up

Clay, WV

#33 Feb 17, 2013
The way I see it the dogs need taken away before they are hurt and Jimmy and Nicole needs charges pressed one them for the way the dogs are being treated right now. Then they should not be allowed to get anymore dogs and if they do they should get fined and the dogs taken away.
Thaz nice

Williamstown, WV

#34 Feb 17, 2013
What's it matter what you think? Nothing's going to happen to Jimmy and Coke because they've played this game how many times? The only thing the courts are interested in fines, and do you think they actually could pay any?
Type all you want, but unless you get off your stump and take the dogs out on your own, you won't have to worry if they are hungry.
Bark

Charleston, WV

#35 Feb 25, 2013
Still there.
Fed up

Bluefield, WV

#36 Feb 25, 2013
I heard the dogs have been getting loose and going to the a neighbor house
Neighbor

Williamstown, WV

#37 Mar 6, 2013
I see David is back in town now maybe something will be done about the dogs
I know

Williamstown, WV

#38 Mar 12, 2013
I guess that david was not to concerned about them dogs probably because he don't here them poor things bark because they are hungry and thirsty all the time and I know of three days that them poor things were not fed and Im not happy with Jimmy il confront that f*cker when I see him because he needs an ass kicking for treating them dogs the way he does and he will not like what I say or do when I see him
Neighbor too

Glasgow, WV

#39 Mar 12, 2013
I agree with I know them dogs are abused by Jimmy I have heard Jimmy cuss them dogs saying il kick ur damn head off mutt and then the dog yelp and that's not rite if he ain't gonna take care of them dogs and treat them rite get ride of them someone would love to have them hounds
mo

Ridgeview, WV

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Asdf
Just upset

Powellton, WV

#41 Mar 31, 2013
I stopped by four seasons outfitters to see if them dogs were there im glad they have takin them dogs out of the conditions they were living in did the guy take them out of there or did the police or animal control come get them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood Treasures 7 hr Yuck 66
Richwood 8 hr frog 4
Jeremy Rose Mon Holly Bush 13
Very best idea to save Richwood !!! Mon History 23
mumseys (Sep '16) Jun 25 Wicked 39
one year since the flood Jun 24 Tater 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 24 Wotan 4,142

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance