Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I was at four seasons outfitters in middletown today and heard what sounded like dogs fighting across the road one sounded like it was being killed so i went to see if i could help the poor thing and what i found was three hounds i think is what they are bud it smelled bad like dog urin and dog stools sorry i knocked and no one came to the door and i dont think any dog should have to live in them condition
1 post removed
Someone

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I think that they belong to a guy named Jimmy from richwood
Fed up

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I was at four seasons just yesterday and heard those poor dogs I think I'm going to call the pound and have them go check on that house cause no one is coming to the door when you knock and there is no cars in the driveway something needs to be done its the house right across from the old u save
Fed up 2

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I had to give them food and water the other day and they acted like they hadn't eaten in days and drunk all the water right up they are so love able maybe if we all call the pound they will come get them and they will get adopted out to good homes
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I've had to go over there and feed and water the dogs myself its said that David is letting it go on I'm with you all I'm calling the pound Monday morning and telling them about it. The dogs should not have to live in them conditions
Neighbor too

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

The dog tags says they belong to Nicole Alderman I thought her and jimmy got in trouble for having dogs before up on fenwick mountain?
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Well whoever owns the dogs needs done the same way that they are doing the dogs!!!!!!! I think instead of calling the pound I'm going to call the county cops an let them come look and try to get ahold of miss Nicole and jimmy
Fed up too

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nicole or Jimmy neither one needs a dog let alone three. I hope the law or pound does something about it
Fed up too

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I called the pound today and told them about what was going on they said they would take a county cop with them an look at the dogs and try to get ahold of the home owner plus the dogs owners and said that they both could be looking at a lot of trouble and charges coming their way I hope and pray so
Neighbor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I seen jimmy and a green truck plus the state cops down there this evening
Neighbor

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Those poor dogs are over there carrying on they have been all day I called the pound again today
Duh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bragging about calling the pound on them is just tipping them off. Those dogs weren't there when the cops came last night.
Neighbor

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I know the state police was down there yesterday evening when jimmy and a green truck was down there jimmy was leading the dogs back up the road
Duh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

It's funny that those dogs just happened to get loose when they knew the cops were coming. If you're going to do something about it, do it, and stop talking about it.
Pat

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

It's obvious who this supposed "Neighbor" is. There is only one place that had a view to him leading his dogs back and where the "state police and a green truck" would have been. I guess she wants a PAT on the back.

To whoever was special enough to knock on the door, did you not notice that the electric main is ripped from the side and the yard is full of downed trees? Did you really think someone would answer the door?

You look real macho bragging about tattling.
Jack

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Well the way I see it if Jimmy and Nicole is not taking care of the dogs they need to be taken away from them and put in a good home an it nice that at least someone did take money out of their own pocket to feed them
Nothing

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

They've gotten into "trouble" over dogs before. Law enforcement won't do anything unless they think they can get big money from fines, which they know they can't.
Someone

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I found out today that them dogs belong to a nicole from summersville and the guy Jimmy is just taking care of them for her are they a couple
I know

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jimmy says he gets paid for taking care of them but it's not with money if you know what I meen
Jack

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Like I sai Jimmy or Nicole neither one needs a dog an the reason Nicole gets out of trouble is because he brother in law is a state cop and they say she can't make decisions on her own and that her mom is over her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Richwood Forum right now

Search the Richwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 30 min Mgtn Res 51,543
Ryan McClung (Jun '11) 13 hr YEP 14
Fire House Grill Tue Truth about that 44
how many cops does richwood have Mon knows 8
must read about people stealing keep track Mon Gop 4
weed Jul 6 Concerned Citizens 524
Richwood nursing home Jul 6 Ashley 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richwood Jobs

•••