stacy

Summersville, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2011
does anyone know who the boys in that green mustang are? they drive past my house everyday blaring there music does anyone know them?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 10, 2011
stacy wrote:
does anyone know who the boys in that green mustang are? they drive past my house everyday blaring there music does anyone know them?
Little bobby stowers
sarah

Statts Mills, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2011
that little austin frasier boy rides with him and they think they are badasses but in all reality they are little punks..that austin boy needs to get some acne cream or try proactive because his face is discusting and i mean DISCUSTING! thats from being so damn nasty he needs to wash his face like a few times...nasty little punk
yucky

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Jun 10, 2011
Yea I agree his acne on his face is pretty bad.Its real atractive lmao
wtf

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jun 11, 2011
Does it make you feel good to say such hateful things about another person?
wow

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 11, 2011
all three of them are like that, that cody bell boy austin frasier, and little bobby
john

Summersville, WV

#7 Jun 11, 2011
sarah wrote:
that little austin frasier boy rides with him and they think they are badasses but in all reality they are little punks..that austin boy needs to get some acne cream or try proactive because his face is discusting and i mean DISCUSTING! thats from being so damn nasty he needs to wash his face like a few times...nasty little punk
its f ing acne im sure u had it growin up to hes a kid. does it make u feel good to insult a kid about his acne? thats reall sad such pieces of shiz live in richwood
madison

Summersville, WV

#8 Jun 11, 2011
wow wrote:
all three of them are like that, that cody bell boy austin frasier, and little bobby
codys doesnt have acne at all i see him everyday they all take a shower every day so i dont see why u would say he needs to be more clean? lol the people that say that must be jelaous because in my oppinion austin, bobby and cody, are prob 3 of the hottest guys in this town. i mean do u see anyone better in nasty richwood? no.
cindy

Summersville, WV

#9 Jun 11, 2011
there good boys at least there not out doin dope like the rest of them they all got a good head on there shoulders
Austin Frasier

Summersville, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2011
hahaha soo funny :0)
1 post removed
Its Time

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 16, 2011
You all get on this site and mouth off about guys with acne and watch and see what happens to you! If you think something won't, set back and watch and you just might wish you did have acne compared to what your payback may be!! I'd think a little harder before I spoke such unkind words about someone that may not have any control over their acne. It happens!
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 16, 2011
Its Time wrote:
You all get on this site and mouth off about guys with acne and watch and see what happens to you! If you think something won't, set back and watch and you just might wish you did have acne compared to what your payback may be!! I'd think a little harder before I spoke such unkind words about someone that may not have any control over their acne. It happens!
Bahahahahahahaha you little kids
Its Time

Kenna, WV

#14 Jun 17, 2011
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahahahaha you little kids
Old enough to be your Grandma. That is why I made a sane comment!
haha

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 17, 2011
Its Time wrote:
<quoted text>Old enough to be your Grandma. That is why I made a sane comment!
Crystal you silly bitch you did say one intellegent thing you are old...so why are you always hanging with them young boys? I know austin is your son but you cant use that excuse all your life you nasty ho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know Frank Thomas? 1 hr MVP 7
Shooting in Nettie 2 hr Simon 22
Favorite Nicholas County teachers (Oct '08) 5 hr Another 04 grad 143
mumseys Sat tugmutton 21
jess neal Dec 3 truthful 1
christmas decorations in richwood Dec 2 Lumberjack 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance