curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 6, 2018
EARL RAY TAYLOR BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKyou are a liar and a theif and like to take advantage of people KARMA is a BITCH
curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 7, 2018
wonder who the dumb bonds man was who bailed out earl.must be an idiot
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2018
anybody who abuses an animal should be punished he beat the puppy so bad it was afraid to be inside ,when it did come in it was so traumatized it wet in the floor Earl flew into a rage and beat the pup telling it he would beat its ass until it was house trained and kicked it out side.somebody should kick his ass
Pam

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2018
curious wrote:
EARL RAY TAYLOR BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKyou are a liar and a theif and like to take advantage of people KARMA is a BITCH
You must be another druggie that's gotten ripped off by him. Anyone who would allow someone like him anywhere near you has to be just as bad as he is!!! Stop doing
curious

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 9, 2018
jude thee that you not be judged you do not know me no i am not a druggie that he ripped off
Earl

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2018
curious wrote:
jude thee that you not be judged you do not know me no i am not a druggie that he ripped off
Birds of a feather flock together. I don't go around people to socialize. I'm a druggie. Unless you have drugs I'm not going to just hang out. Who are you trying to fool Becky???
Crying wolf

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2018
curious wrote:
Oh but I do know you Becky
Sally

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 11, 2018
Becky, why aren't you replying??? Are you mad that you got called out on your BS??? Back away from the drugs BECKY. You are making yourself look like the fool you are!!! You killed your mom. You never raised your daughter. You are as low as they go.
1 post removed
Psychotron

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 23, 2018
Earl Taylor has stolen off everyone that has tried to help him,I've heard countless stories about him working for people and casing there homes and buildings out while doing honest work so he can come back for his Christmas bonus check alittle while later. I seen a post on Facebook awhile back that he got caught dragging a bunch of stuff he'd stolen off of some people while they were asleep and they lady was driving off the mountain and caught him with so much stuff he was dragging it.lol
Loserpos

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2018
Psychotron wrote:
Earl Taylor has stolen off everyone that has tried to help him,I've heard countless stories about him working for people and casing there homes and buildings out while doing honest work so he can come back for his Christmas bonus check alittle while later. I seen a post on Facebook awhile back that he got caught dragging a bunch of stuff he'd stolen off of some people while they were asleep and they lady was driving off the mountain and caught him with so much stuff he was dragging it.lol
What happened to you.....helping hand and karma !!! I'm sure you have countless stories about any and everything.
Introspective

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2018
Sally wrote:
Becky, why aren't you replying??? Are you mad that you got called out on your BS??? Back away from the drugs BECKY. You are making yourself look like the fool you are!!! You killed your mom. You never raised your daughter. You are as low as they go.
You seem pretty low yourself. Throwing up peoples deceased parents in their face. You need to check yourself.
Introspective

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2018
Loserpos wrote:
<quoted text>

What happened to you.....helping hand and karma !!! I'm sure you have countless stories about any and everything.
What happened to you?? Big ego and vanity?
Karmanpeace

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2018
Introspective wrote:
<quoted text>

You seem pretty low yourself. Throwing up peoples deceased parents in their face. You need to check yourself.
Where did I throw a dead persons name up ? Take your tin foil hat off now, rommfalau
Karmanpeace

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2018
Introspective wrote:
<quoted text>

What happened to you?? Big ego and vanity?
What happen psychotron, did you use generic tin foil , your own words won't penetrate through those cheap meaningless words you posted.
Introspective

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2018
Karmanpeace wrote:
<quoted text>

What happen psychotron, did you use generic tin foil , your own words won't penetrate through those cheap meaningless words you posted.
What's this obsession with tin foil? Self- projection perhaps? Why do you feel the need to call my words meaningless? They must have penetrated some nerve somewhere or you wouldn't have to try so hard to dismiss my comments.
Introspective

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2018
Karmanpeace wrote:
<quoted text>

Where did I throw a dead persons name up ? Take your tin foil hat off now, rommfalau
Well I mean someone made the statement of accusing some lady of killing her own mother during an argument on topix, so yeah that's definitely like throwing up someone's dead parents in their face. So take off your helmet and stop trying to get on the big bus.
1 post removed
curious

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2018
glad i am not from richwood, i just live here ,i mind my own business and do not associate myself with anyone,don't cause no trouble don't want no trouble
Urstupid

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2018
Introspective wrote:
<quoted text>

Well I mean someone made the statement of accusing some lady of killing her own mother during an argument on topix, so yeah that's definitely like throwing up someone's dead parents in their face. So take off your helmet and stop trying to get on the big bus.
You ride the short bus a lot,so you know what it's like to take your helmet off, practice what you preach. Walking might do you some good, maybe give you time to think of what your saying and who you are wrongly accusing.
Introspective

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2018
Urstupid wrote:
<quoted text>

You ride the short bus a lot,so you know what it's like to take your helmet off, practice what you preach. Walking might do you some good, maybe give you time to think of what your saying and who you are wrongly accusing.
What are you talking about? I'm not the one on here accusing people of killing their parent's. So I'm afraid I'm not the the one making false accusations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baber's trail (Jun '18) 3 hr The nobodies 16
News Nicholas County mediation team calls for 2 new ... (Mar '18) 3 hr just checking 47
Ashley Naylor begging for money again 6 hr jack 5
Mayor and Cogar 10 hr Flip flops 12
I pray that you are happy 11 hr Richwooder 2
Jerimah Novak 11 hr Agreed 5
Jason Logar Coty Mechanic. what a laugh 11 hr Real Mechanic 32

Richwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages