First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Summersville, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2012
does anyone know when the Richwood pool is reopening and how much season tickets are
just me

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 5, 2012
It reopens on memorial day weekend. Not sure on ticket price.
wondering

Summersville, WV

#3 Apr 30, 2012
thank you for the information just me, Did anyone ever find out the prices for season tickets
Rubber Ducky

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Apr 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
thank you for the information just me, Did anyone ever find out the prices for season tickets
$100.00 for a single season pass.
Poopy

United States

#5 May 1, 2012
The pool will not be re-opening this year. Someone defacated in the deep end and it has to be drained to get the poopy out!
wondering

Summersville, WV

#6 May 17, 2012
The pool will not be re-opening this year. Someone defacated in the deep end and it has to be drained to get the poopy out!

AT least they waited til no one else was in the water lol it's not that big of a deal to drain the water and sterilize the pool and refill it,see it done in a few places where ppl were not so lucky n were swimming when it happened.
Thank you for the information tho
patron

Craigsville, WV

#7 May 17, 2012
Poopy wrote:
What an Id!ot!
patron

Craigsville, WV

#8 May 17, 2012
wondering wrote:
AT least they waited til no one else was in the water lol it's not that big of a deal to drain the water and sterilize the pool and refill it,see it done in a few places where ppl were not so lucky n were swimming when it happened.
Thank you for the information tho
Even a bigger id!ot for believing the first id!ot. Just because some fool says something does not mean that it is true you id!ot.
lol

Charleston, WV

#9 May 17, 2012
yelp they sh!t in the pool
Poopy

Charleston, WV

#10 May 18, 2012
Yayyyyy the poopy has been removed from the pool and smeared on the lifegaurd chairs.
dodo

Charleston, WV

#11 May 19, 2012
nope its back in the agian
wondering

Summersville, WV

#12 May 24, 2012
hey patron at least i can spell the word idiot and unlike you I'm luck enough to live somewhere besides richwood so the idea of someone shitting in the pool in not unsurprising if you've lived in a larger city
Serious

Lindside, WV

#13 May 24, 2012
Gosh, I sure would love to know when the pool is opening and cost of pool passes. Unfortunately, all I am reading about is poop.
1 post removed
Patron

Craigsville, WV

#15 May 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
hey patron at least i can spell the word idiot and unlike you I'm luck enough to live somewhere besides richwood so the idea of someone shitting in the pool in not unsurprising if you've lived in a larger city
Are you "luck" or or did you mean lucky. I'm wondering which of us needs spelling lessons the most!
Patron

Craigsville, WV

#16 May 24, 2012
Serious wrote:
Gosh, I sure would love to know when the pool is opening and cost of pool passes. Unfortunately, all I am reading about is poop.
Pay no attention to the id!ots. The pool is scheduled to open tomorrow evening.
omg

Charleston, WV

#17 May 26, 2012
someone sh!t in the pool agian they had to drain it
Poopy

Summersville, WV

#18 May 26, 2012
I love poop. Season passes are on sale now. Poop or no poop the poop man will poop in the deep end!
answer

Danville, WV

#19 May 26, 2012
Pool is open: 100.00 single person season pass, 175.00 for family of four or more. Have a great summer:)
Patrol

Craigsville, WV

#20 May 26, 2012
answer wrote:
Pool is open: 100.00 single person season pass, 175.00 for family of four or more. Have a great summer:)
The water was great, the id!ots will always be id!ots!!!
Poopy

Summersville, WV

#21 May 26, 2012
i hear someone took a dump on the low-dive today? true or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mumseys Sat tugmutton 21
jess neal Sat truthful 1
christmas decorations in richwood Dec 2 Lumberjack 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Older women Nov 28 longdickramber 55
Mayor Baber Is A Crook Nov 27 2fast4u 9
Jerrica Zangari Dempsey Nov 26 Disgusting 5

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance