just me

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Oct 2, 2010
does anyone know him?? where he lives and what he drives??
Curious

Barboursville, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2010
dont worry about it if he wanted you to know he would tell you
i know

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2010
i know a few don smiths their all pretty cool
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Oct 3, 2010
just let him know the guy with the pickup that he hit and run with his explorer is looking for him
ohwell

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 5, 2010
If I was them I wouldn't be looking to hard it could be bad..
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Oct 5, 2010
ohwell wrote:
If I was them I wouldn't be looking to hard it could be bad..
why do you think it could be bad what makes you not think that when i do find him it will be twice as bad for him for hitting my pickup truck and running away like a disrespectful fool
wise up

Summersville, WV

#7 Oct 5, 2010
if he hit your truck why have you failed to report the incident to the police?
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#8 Oct 6, 2010
wise up wrote:
i did report it to the police chief boggs is looking for him too
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#9 Oct 6, 2010
wise up wrote:
so do not automatically assume that no one called the police it was the first thing that we did
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Oct 6, 2010
seems like he has disappeared from richwood since the incident happened
abc

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 19, 2010
someone tell me where this deadbeat is i want the money for fixing my truck that he hit and run he better hope chief boggs finds him before i do
mike

Auburndale, FL

#12 Oct 19, 2010
abc wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think it could be bad what makes you not think that when i do find him it will be twice as bad for him for hitting my pickup truck and running away like a disrespectful fool
Why don't you go get a vibrator and name it DON SMITH and shove it up your ass??
believer

Summersville, WV

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Mikey named his chachi and the yeti still hates you Mikey
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#14 Oct 25, 2010
where are you at don smith....you owe me 500.00 for repairs on my truck that u hit with your explorer and then took off..if you had of knocked on my door and told me i would have said dont worry about it is my old truck and you didnt hit the new truck parked right beside the old truck so its ok but you just ran away like a scared disrespectful bitch...you owe me and i want to get paid and chief of police wants to issue u a ticket so i guess thats why you have been staying out of richwood or did you hide or sell the explorer....i also know that you had someone to take you to mullins junk yard to get a tail light for that 95 ford explorer you know where to drop off the payment for the damage
stillhere

Summersville, WV

#15 Oct 25, 2010
I knew of a Don Smith,used to live up Little Laurel just past the bridge,have you tried the phone book?.
abc

Scott Depot, WV

#16 Oct 25, 2010
yeap this 1 is supposed to be from nettie somewhere and dated some woman who lives on main street til she got tired of him and his drinking..he even admitted to some people who know me that he hit my truck and he didnt know they knew me what a dumbazz huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
Meleah Harless, Hannah, Burkholder, Armentrout,... 11 hr Getting some main... 5
richwooders taking to much Tue Cheap 17
oakford diner Tue Cheap 16
Break up Tue Bozo 7
Brian Lloyd Aug 19 STD 3
Missy Donaldson Aug 19 Rug Rat 20

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance