Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What is the story about Sam Booth is he the saint he says he is are all the ladies in love with him
fyi

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2013
just the same ole long timer pool room, drunk doper's that find men at closing time, you know who they are especially the short red headed one in her late 50's or early to mid 60's,,,,ewwww double yuck, I'd hate to wake up next to her, I'd run in my sleep n leave my clothes behin!!!. I think she's with her X Brian.W again, they have 3 boyz together. 1 is kinda funny, ya know. she used to be nice, but give her a cpl beers n she's overly nice.. my wife cant stand her or her sister n lazy brother,, drugs took over, how sad, my wife and I cant go out for a beer anymore, not there anyway.
gross.

Summersville, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2013
That is where Debbie Johnson found Stacy, or did he find Debbie there.
I saw them in Walmart. She was all over Stac, the dudes head was in her mouth. The check out lady wanted to take a Walmart picture, and she was an old lady making remarks! Doing stuff like that, its no wonder you are the lowest woman around. home wrecker.
How old is she? Grow up! She looks 60 and Stac is in his 30s.
Autumn

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Dont know about a saint...I could think of a few other words. What I have seen him post on facebook is pretty close to evil. He is one sick man..and I use that term (man) loosly. He treats people awful and is so rude!! I wish I had never had any contact with him at all. I feel dirty just from the one conversation I had with him. He needs prayer!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Autumn wrote:
Dont know about a saint...I could think of a few other words. What I have seen him post on facebook is pretty close to evil. He is one sick man..and I use that term (man) loosly. He treats people awful and is so rude!! I wish I had never had any contact with him at all. I feel dirty just from the one conversation I had with him. He needs prayer!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of People on FB act like he is a saint and it seems like all the women are in love with him
Autumn

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I was far from in love with him!! Happily married :) I just seen some things that he posted on a site that was made for a young lady that is missing in the Boone Co area...he was so rude on that page, I just couldnt believe my eyes!!
BSB

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="gross. "]That is where Debbie Johnson found Stacy, or did he find Debbie there.
I saw them in Walmart. She was all over Stac, the dudes head was in her mouth. The check out lady wanted to take a Walmart picture, and she was an old lady making remarks! Doing stuff like that, its no wonder you are the lowest woman around. home wrecker.
[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!!
poca

Summersville, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2013
BSB wrote:
[QUOTE who="gross. "]That is where Debbie Johnson found Stacy, or did he find Debbie there.
"

LMAO!!!!!!
I have read that a few times and lmao everytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Goodpoints 707
drug round up 1 hr daisy 4
Hospital Name Change (Nov '08) 3 hr Crazy 8
Nicholas County Indictments (Sep '13) 6 hr Roger 18
Worthless Nicholas County Representatives 11 hr Roger 2
Drug bust today 12 hr Wondering mind 1
How Many is Cogar Sleeping With Now? Wed sick 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages