First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duke

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2009
i heard some bad things about this kid???????
Angel Gillion

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2009
In such a small town....everyone has heard bad things about everyone....most usually none of it's true. David is a good guy and always has been!
iPoop

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2009
He does drugs, has been in alot of trouble and doesnt work. depends on what youve heard, but theres a 75/25% chance it's probably true.
Randizzle

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2009
David is a good person. You people would trash Jesus Christ if he lived in richwood. Hes not around anymore so get off his dick!
Karista

Dunbar, WV

#5 Oct 22, 2009
David is a good person, he might drink and everything but who cares its his business what he wants to do with his life. Hes trying to straighten up but, do you think it helps him any when he sees all the stuff people say? No it don't that just makes everything worse! Grow up people and start putting your names, I'm sure you wouldn't like it to much if he knew who you was.
Not true

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2009
David does not do drugs guys come on!!!! He's 20 years old. He does what 20 year olds do. He's done some immature things in his time but he's grown and he is not a bad person. Who cares if you heard bad things about him, they aren't true. My lord.
uhh

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2009
hes pretty cool he can skate good
Lord of Flies

Clear Spring, MD

#8 Nov 6, 2009
uhh wrote:
hes pretty cool he can skate good
Couldn't skate his way out of a wet paper bag, and he wears women's underwear!And he keeps flirting with my dog. I've seen him!!!
lol

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 6, 2009
i partied with him and mark ive seen him skate a few times he does mess up alot but does alright
davids cousin

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2010
okay so im davids cousin and he tells me everthing and at one point he did do drug and he did get in trouble aand he has straightened up so if you wanna talk trash talk it to his face cause i know he would be more than happy to kick your ass :)
1 post removed
and you know this

Snowshoe, WV

#12 Mar 16, 2010
him and all his dumbass "bubbies" are on oxys, they love the "big guys"
shirley markeship

Dunbar, WV

#13 Mar 23, 2010
david... he steals donation jars from the amazing tommy chinese ...what a tool.he thinks hes a hustler..hes a bad influence on all of mankind.
Christina

Dunbar, WV

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Daivd is a good guy he might drink n stuff but who doesnt in richwood.Everyone just needs to shut the hell up about people you dont know
redemption

Bluefield, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2010
shirley markeship wrote:
david... he steals donation jars from the amazing tommy chinese ...what a tool.he thinks hes a hustler..hes a bad influence on all of mankind.
Yes he did do that, but on his behalf blame it on the company he was keeping. The other boy he was with is pure complete trash. I beleive David still may have a bright future. I think the court is gonna let him pay tommy back and drop charges if he joins the military. So back him up instead of getting on his back
mhm

Snowshoe, WV

#16 Mar 31, 2010
get off his jock and open your eyes..His "company" isnt the one who broke in the place, now is he?
If you have his side, i think you have a big of a problem as he does...he needs the military, cuz hes gonna be nothing more but worse being around here
1 post removed
redemption

Rupert, WV

#18 Mar 31, 2010
they didnt break in they walked in looked tommy right in the face picked up his tip jar and then ran out the door.He wasnt into the crap before he started running with them that was my point. If he doesnt go into the military then your right hes future in grim at best.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2010
Let the stupid shit die.Doesn't concern you and is none of your nosey ass business.
without a doubt

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2010
david's a good dude
Dog Catcher

Rupert, WV

#21 Apr 5, 2010
And then you show your true colors by siding with a thief that is curretly on bond for theft. That is Fact, him and Huck the mullins boy robbed tommy's resteraunt, See thats how it works.. FACTS, in there defense they have not been convicted yet, but theres about 10 witnesses against them including tommy.
whatever

Morgantown, WV

#22 Apr 6, 2010
and you know this wrote:
him and all his dumbass "bubbies" are on oxys, they love the "big guys"
I don't know who you are, but I'm friends with David and his "bubbies" and while it's annoying to hear them continually refer to each other as bubbies they aren't bad guys and they are not on oxys. It's ridiculous that you choose a gossip page to make ignorant accusations. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Jones 1 hr 9andhalf 2
Pervert Drexel 5 hr agree 2
Chicken fighting 13 hr pervert 2
Jacking off while driving Fri Wood rich 7
Church people Fri Norvel 1
Consolidation Fri Sporty lewis 22
Mayor Baber caught stealing from school fund Fri Tater 8

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance