was she alone
Joe

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 11, 2012
Was she baptized ?
britiny thomas

Princeton, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2012
people need to let serena rest in peace. her family is having a hard enough time with they do not need plastered on topix. grow up and let her rest in peace.
R.I.P. Serena you will be missed always
why would you ask that

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2012
why woudl you be so heartless to ask if she was baptised? does it really matter? NO! Let this woman rest in peace and let her family be in this time of need. GOD will accept her whether she was baptised or not. that does not matter to HIM. NONE OF YOU RE TRUE CHRISTIANS FOR THE WAY YOU ACT AND THE THINGS YOU DAY ON THIS SITE ABOUT PEOPLE. GROW UP! A true christain helps when others are in need and does not judge. I see no GOD fearing people in this community anymore! SHAME ON YOU ALL!
Ruby

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Apr 4, 2012
RIP Serena! You will be greatly missed by all! We love you! <3
david

Pell City, AL

#8 May 14, 2012
I remeber her from high school she was a good person its been a long time since I have seen or spoken to her but regardless she was a good person then and im sure now so instead of asking if she was saved or what ever get a life and have sympathey for her and her family and instead of judging everyone else step back and look at your own life because im pretty sure you need too
jack

Hansford, WV

#9 May 15, 2012
Obviously, why would you ask is as judgemental as anyone. I hope her family is coping, especially her children.
abc

Oakvale, WV

#10 May 15, 2012
She was a wonderful woman, always smiling, and happy! I hadn't talked to her in quite awhile but when we did, she had a smile :) She will be forever missed by everyone who knew and Loved her especially her husband and.kids. keeping the family in my thoughts and prayers <3
opal

Hansford, WV

#11 May 15, 2012
I didn't think she was married. Engaged is not married.
Lil cousin

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 May 18, 2012
She and Tony were together for so long that even if they weren't legally married they were common law married. You don't need a piece of paper to be married, you just have to feel it in your heart. She was an amazing older cousin, and it was devastating to our whole family to lose her the way we did. Thank you for the positive thoughts.
Pope

Summersville, WV

#13 May 18, 2012
Heck of a tennis player
1 post removed
Lil cousin

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 May 18, 2012
Whether or not WV has a common law marriage statute doesn't matter, in her and Tony's minds they were married, and in the eyes of her FRIENDS and FAMILY (which you were apparently neither) they were too. Why feel the need to get in here and be rude and disrespectful?
lin

Hansford, WV

#16 May 23, 2012
They were not married in the eyes of God or the law. They chose that for reasons that benefited both of them.
hey

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 1, 2012
even though they were not married, they werent common law married either..i was told they did away with that but even then they were together for about 15 yrs and she does not deserve this.. let the women rest in peace! Tony and the children deserve you all to leave this subject alone!!!!!!!
ring

Prichard, WV

#18 Jun 4, 2012
hey wrote:
even though they were not married, they werent common law married either..i was told they did away with that but even then they were together for about 15 yrs and she does not deserve this.. let the women rest in peace! Tony and the children deserve you all to leave this subject alone!!!!!!!
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies Fri Tommy gun 7
Katasha Phillips Thu Jason 5
tim bennett did it (Jan '16) Thu You are funny 57
Richwooders Being Fooled Thu Jo 43
Mayor Baber Is A Crook Dec 6 sum1pukedandcreat... 10
mumseys Dec 3 tugmutton 21
christmas decorations in richwood Dec 2 Lumberjack 17

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance