what do you want for Christmas

what do you want for Christmas

Posted in the Richwood Forum

mrs clause

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Hello everyone! Mr clause and I have been pretty busy. It's been several years since we posted. There was great response from each of you and very heart felt requests. Santa and I are very busy trying to fill everyone's wishes!! Please post your wishes ! Santa and I wish everyone health and happiness peace and love for one another. Elves have been very busy also fixing Santa"s runner on the sleigh. Santa said ho ho ho !! He doesn't worry just a jolly as ever!! We hope to hear from all of you! Merry Christmas!!!
Santa

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Piece of ass and a pair of sox and hope they both fit.
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Santa don't have donkeys he has reindeers and he said HO HO HO.!! socks is what you will get and he's sure they will fit!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!
joe

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 28, 2012
I wish good Health for my family and children and grandchild. Good to see this post again. Thank you !
SUG here

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I wish I win the battle and continue to stop smoking. Have not smoked on 28 days after smoking over 25 years. Wish for good health for my love ones and myself

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#6 Nov 28, 2012
PowerBall & $ 550 Million !
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2012
SUG here wrote:
I wish I win the battle and continue to stop smoking. Have not smoked on 28 days after smoking over 25 years. Wish for good health for my love ones and myself
I BELEIVE you will win the battle on stop smoking !! Santa said he knows you can stop even after 25 yrs!! He has faith in you !! And of course is ho ho ho makes me know that he knows what he's ho ho n about!! That you Are gonna stop smoking!!! Your wish for good Health for you and your loved ones is very heart felt. Santa and I love you all.!!! Keeps us informed on your days of not smoking.
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
Santa said a Big Ho ho ho on that power ball!! That would be nice. Santa and I would help the people more. Santa said he hopes you get that big power ball. Merry Christmas from us both at North Pole!!!!
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 28, 2012
joe wrote:
I wish good Health for my family and children and grandchild. Good to see this post again. Thank you !
Santa and I wish good health for your family also and your grandchild Thank you for remembering the past post. We send our love from North Pole!! Merry Christmas!!
Someone

Danville, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2012
I pray that everyone remembers it's Christ birthday and that they will be kind to one and other may god bless u all and merry Christmas

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Thank you Mrs. Claus, you are very kind. I think I am going to beat the smoking habit too. Today is thirty days without smoking. And it gets easier and I feel better everyday.
Wishing you and yours a happy and blessed Christmas season. Praying for peace on earth, and that all the children of the world could have what they wish for. Thanks again!
Happy With Life

Orwell, OH

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Now posts like these are nice to see on here besides all the bad things people have to say about one another. Merry Christmas Mrs. Claus and Santa :)
Hard to believe

Seattle, WA

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
The lottery will make your dreams come true, if your dream is to lose $2.00
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Someone wrote:
I pray that everyone remembers it's Christ birthday and that they will be kind to one and other may god bless u all and merry Christmas
The birth of our savior is the most important. I also pray that this day will be in everyone's heart ! Being kind is so important to someone who may not know you and just need a kind word. Merry Christmas Santa sends his love
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
SUG here wrote:
Thank you Mrs. Claus, you are very kind. I think I am going to beat the smoking habit too. Today is thirty days without smoking. And it gets easier and I feel better everyday.
Wishing you and yours a happy and blessed Christmas season. Praying for peace on earth, and that all the children of the world could have what they wish for. Thanks again!
Santa said Ho Ho Ho on 30 days!!! He's so very happy!! And I am too! We wish for peace and happiness for everyone!! And the children are very important too! Merry Christmas. P s Santa said he wished everyone would have what they need. But most important if you have someone to love and they love you its so wonderful. Merry Christmas!
mrs claus

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Happy With Life wrote:
Now posts like these are nice to see on here besides all the bad things people have to say about one another. Merry Christmas Mrs. Claus and Santa :)
Santa and I thank you so much for the nice words!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
mrs claus

Springfield, NJ

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Don't forget the reason for the season. I wish everyone peace love and joy and thank our Lord for what we have and our loved ones who have done went to be in heaven One never knows what our last words will be before we are called home. Always be your last words with smiles and kindness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry River Festival 2017 52 min Living in DC now 4
Single women 18 hr Looking 10
mayor and missng fema money Sun moved away 1
Richwood Treasures Sun Treasure trash 67
Fire Baber, impeach Baber, investigate him Sun Wandering 42
Mumseys Sun Ripped Off 1
New school in Richwood Sat AllLivesMatter 46

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance