sambo

Charleston, WV

#1 Monday Sep 10
I see where the mayor has been running around in the police car for personal use. I was a picture of her drinking at a bar while driving the police car. How does the council feel now!
Patchy

United States

#2 Monday Sep 10
She's hot as hell I dont care about the other stuff
Sally

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Monday Sep 10
sambo wrote:
I see where the mayor has been running around in the police car for personal use. I was a picture of her drinking at a bar while driving the police car. How does the council feel now!
Where is this picture??? What bar??! Quit giving her grief!!!
Vote bob 2020

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Tuesday Sep 11
sambo wrote:
I see where the mayor has been running around in the police car for personal use. I was a picture of her drinking at a bar while driving the police car. How does the council feel now!
Wow I thought when poor mayor bob was robbed of the office everything would be perfect and come back to our town.
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#5 Tuesday Sep 11
Vote bob 2020 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow I thought when poor mayor bob was robbed of the office everything would be perfect and come back to our town.
Poor mayor Bob robbed the office himself and got his thieving ass thrown out. It's going to take years for the city to recover because of his lies and thefts. It's his fault Richwood lost their schools, playing both sides of the fence, his lies, thankfully he was exposed before he drove the town into a place of no return. His farm needs raided and the towns property brought back to city hall, he also needs to pay back all his paychecks he cashed while he was locked out until his impeachment trial happened.
worker

Charleston, WV

#6 Tuesday Sep 11
Patchy wrote:
She's hot as hell I dont care about the other stuff
Are you blind or just retarded?
sambo

Charleston, WV

#7 Tuesday Sep 11
You have some one worse in office where did she get her house
Richwooder

Charleston, WV

#8 Tuesday Sep 11
sambo wrote:
You have some one worse in office where did she get her house
I'd say she's working to have her home, a far cry from that incompetent Bob Henry Baber, who inherited his home and kept selling parts of it off so many times that he now only has the house. Selling his grandparents farm that they broke their backs to have and work it, now all that acreage gone because of an ungrateful pos grandson. Karma man.
sambo

Charleston, WV

#9 Wednesday Sep 12
I don’t think you call it work
Bonafidesimple

Summersville, WV

#10 Wednesday Sep 12
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>

Poor mayor Bob robbed the office himself and got his thieving ass thrown out. It's going to take years for the city to recover because of his lies and thefts. It's his fault Richwood lost their schools, playing both sides of the fence, his lies, thankfully he was exposed before he drove the town into a place of no return. His farm needs raided and the towns property brought back to city hall, he also needs to pay back all his paychecks he cashed while he was locked out until his impeachment trial happened.
Its gonna take years you say for Richwood to recover. Baber is NOT the only crooked person to been mayor & lined his pockets. Mayors before him failed .They've all drove the police cruisers for more than work. Apparently Bob took something away from you or stopped u from gaining something. Sick of seeing his name on these . you got beef with someone you take it straight to the person. Not this here. The town being in financial chaos is not Babers fault. Its been a thing to abuse power in Richwood. Y'all wonna crucify someone do it to all them who come before him.
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#11 Wednesday Sep 12
Bonafidesimple wrote:
<quoted text>

Its gonna take years you say for Richwood to recover. Baber is NOT the only crooked person to been mayor & lined his pockets. Mayors before him failed .They've all drove the police cruisers for more than work. Apparently Bob took something away from you or stopped u from gaining something. Sick of seeing his name on these . you got beef with someone you take it straight to the person. Not this here. The town being in financial chaos is not Babers fault. Its been a thing to abuse power in Richwood. Y'all wonna crucify someone do it to all them who come before him.
You must be a Bob Baber stupid supporter.
Bob Baber did cause all this financial hardship on the town, he paid volunteers! He didn't withhold taxes on them nor did he 1099 them. He purposely didn't tell the council he was paying them.

Bob Baber bought a lot of things like t shirts, city keys, gift baskets and other stuff to give away without telling city council he was spending city money on that stuff.

Bob Baber paid his personal cellphone bill's, 5 of them with city money.

Bob Baber paid his personal home gas bill's with city money.

Because of Bob Baber the water customers have to pay a lot more for their water and sewer billl's because he took that money and used it to pay his daughter, personal assistant and other bills he caused.

Bob Baber caused more damage than the actual flood.

Bob Baber lied to the council and tax payers about the school negotiations.

Bob Baber took a vacation trip to New York without council approval or knowledge and tried to sneak his bills through council for the tax payers to pay.

Bob Baber forced and threatened people so they would sign their flooded homes over to the city.

Bob Baber ran around town acting like he was actually working but when the newspaper camera left, so did he.

Bob Baber lied for months to the council about the finances, causing the debt to climb even higher.

Bob Baber wrote himself extra paychecks, over and above his mayor pay even though council told him no, that he couldn't do that.

Bob Baber caused the city a lot more destruction and financial problems that the people will never know about.

Bob Baber is a toxic pos, a cancer that Richwood was fortunate enough to get rid of.

Bob Baber wants to keep his name out there so he can run for office again.
Patchy

Bancroft, WV

#12 Thursday Sep 13
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind or just retarded?
Neither shes hot I'd hit it
Bonafidesimple

Summersville, WV

#13 Saturday Sep 15
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be a Bob Baber stupid supporter.
Bob Baber did cause all this financial hardship on the town, he paid volunteers! He didn't withhold taxes on them nor did he 1099 them. He purposely didn't tell the council he was paying them.

Bob Baber bought a lot of things like t shirts, city keys, gift baskets and other stuff to give away without telling city council he was spending city money on that stuff.

Bob Baber paid his personal cellphone bill's, 5 of them with city money.

Bob Baber paid his personal home gas bill's with city money.

Because of Bob Baber the water customers have to pay a lot more for their water and sewer billl's because he took that money and used it to pay his daughter, personal assistant and other bills he caused.

Bob Baber caused more damage than the actual flood.

Bob Baber lied to the council and tax payers about the school negotiations.

Bob Baber took a vacation trip to New York without council approval or knowledge and tried to sneak his bills through council for the tax payers to pay.

Bob Baber forced and threatened people so they would sign their flooded homes over to the city.

Bob Baber ran around town acting like he was actually working but when the newspaper camera left, so did he.

Bob Baber lied for months to the council about the finances, causing the debt to climb even higher.

Bob Baber wrote himself extra paychecks, over and above his mayor pay even though council told him no, that he couldn't do that.

Bob Baber caused the city a lot more destruction and financial problems that the people will never know about.

Bob Baber is a toxic pos, a cancer that Richwood was fortunate enough to get rid of.

Bob Baber wants to keep his name out there so he can run for office again.
Just because I don't support your crap doesn't mean I am a Baber supporter. I don't have to say anymore, your to simple to have a conversation with.
Patchy

United States

#14 Sunday Sep 16
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be a Bob Baber stupid supporter.
Bob Baber did cause all this financial hardship on the town, he paid volunteers! He didn't withhold taxes on them nor did he 1099 them. He purposely didn't tell the council he was paying them.

Bob Baber bought a lot of things like t shirts, city keys, gift baskets and other stuff to give away without telling city council he was spending city money on that stuff.

Bob Baber paid his personal cellphone bill's, 5 of them with city money.

Bob Baber paid his personal home gas bill's with city money.

Because of Bob Baber the water customers have to pay a lot more for their water and sewer billl's because he took that money and used it to pay his daughter, personal assistant and other bills he caused.

Bob Baber caused more damage than the actual flood.

Bob Baber lied to the council and tax payers about the school negotiations.

Bob Baber took a vacation trip to New York without council approval or knowledge and tried to sneak his bills through council for the tax payers to pay.

Bob Baber forced and threatened people so they would sign their flooded homes over to the city.

Bob Baber ran around town acting like he was actually working but when the newspaper camera left, so did he.

Bob Baber lied for months to the council about the finances, causing the debt to climb even higher.

Bob Baber wrote himself extra paychecks, over and above his mayor pay even though council told him no, that he couldn't do that.

Bob Baber caused the city a lot more destruction and financial problems that the people will never know about.

Bob Baber is a toxic pos, a cancer that Richwood was fortunate enough to get rid of.

Bob Baber wants to keep his name out there so he can run for office again.
You retards voted him in 2 times. Maybe not you but the rest did. What's that say about you all? You dont need a school you need a damn put in about the fenwick post office. Problem solved....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people not to rent to in Richwood 6 hr Richwoodbytch 14
Helping hand and karma 8 hr Psychotron 1
Pro Contracting Sep 19 Lol 4
Richwood Water is Dirty Sep 18 Yuck 23
Jason and Heather Ludwig Sep 18 Hinton 7
Cody Miller (Feb '18) Sep 17 Give it to me 19
Richwood Water Sep 15 Richwooder 11

Richwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages