Marvin Woods Arrested
really

Washington, WV

#166 Apr 9, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
Your not gettig rid of me because the charges have been dropped. You see John Forga Prints that paper but he doesn;t print the resolts of the hearings. Now whos laughing? John thinks he has P K Milam in his pocket but a report to the FBI about unjust treatment and corupt Officals in Summersville is all it takes to get an investigation started
Wow... I've read two or three issues of BUSTED, was buying them in Fayetteville on my way home from work, but see their now being sold at Richwood Foodland! Darned funniest news articles I ever read and the best $1.00 I've spent in a long time! If you want to see what Marvin or Dimple
looks like, their both pictured in the arrested in Nicholas County section of this week's issue!
funny

Washington, WV

#167 Apr 9, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
Your not gettig rid of me because the charges have been dropped. You see John Forga Prints that paper but he doesn;t print the resolts of the hearings. Now whos laughing? John thinks he has P K Milam in his pocket but a report to the FBI about unjust treatment and corupt Officals in Summersville is all it takes to get an investigation started
She just can't seem to tell the truth about anything... Charges are still pending it's public info call and check it out. we all have! As far as MR. Milam She put in a post on "tatoo shop in richwood forum" that she was best freinds with his sister Kelly... Read it for yourself. What happened to that? If she tell's you it's raining you beter go outside and look...
It must be all that drinking and drugs that makes it hard to tell the truth.
News Flash

Charleston, WV

#168 Apr 9, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
You the f--king dumb ass because the board has to investigate and they will inquire for the IP address' that is the law and they will find out that it was not me doing the posting dumb f--king ass hole. I don't care if you lost a toe in the mines or not my husband lost 10% use of his hands in a rock fall in the mines but he is a boss and still there after 33 years you r just f--king lazy and drawing a check because your to lazy to work and saw a way out! 1 BRAIN SHORT!
You are just right out stupid and think you know it all. One i am not Brian Short, you are the one that called me Brian, Dummy, Second the only check that I get is my paycheck from my job, and it is a very good check i may add. Third, the Board of Education will not have to investigate anything, all have have to do is look at all the signatures on this petition to have you removed from driving bus and you are gone Pimple.Gone With the Wind you Pimple Witch..
1 post removed
Bus Driver

United States

#170 Apr 10, 2011
I thought u were 1 BRAIN SHORT You don't even know WHO u r!
News Flash

Charleston, WV

#171 Apr 11, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
I thought u were 1 BRAIN SHORT You don't even know WHO u r!
i know exactly who i am. And i know exactly who and what you are. I will no longer waste my time here on this site with trash like you and marvin. We will see, it will not be long now you will be looking for another job. But as nasty and trashy as you are no one within 500 miles will hire your dumb azz
Bus Driver

United States

#172 Apr 11, 2011
I am so glad because u are so dumb u can't read u don't know the law and all u do here is start trouble and run ppl down so good riddens to u and don't come back! We all know that ur elevator doesn't go all the way to the top anyway. I surly will have my job long after u r gone. Your little petition will not get rid of me. Try another FALSE WARRENT on me and you'll be in jail.
News Flash

Bluefield, WV

#173 Apr 12, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
I am so glad because u are so dumb u can't read u don't know the law and all u do here is start trouble and run ppl down so good riddens to u and don't come back! We all know that ur elevator doesn't go all the way to the top anyway. I surly will have my job long after u r gone. Your little petition will not get rid of me. Try another FALSE WARRENT on me and you'll be in jail.
False warrant? You are so dumb you can not even spell, it is warrant not warrent. A petition is not a warrant and not false, it is a paper signed by people that do not want you driving there children on the bus. Go ahead you idiot and try to put me in jail, Would be the biggest mistake you ever made in your pitiful miserable life. Question for you pimple? What kind of person does it take to make it into the busted newspaper?? It takes a piece of Trash. Trash is what you are and you will never be anything else. I am much smarter then you will ever be. You are as bright as three broken light bulbs. And whats funny is everyone in this county agrees with me that you are a piece of trash. So go puff on that you old [email protected], and i dare you to try to put me in jail...DARE YOU [email protected]>> WHAT YOU GONNA DO??? NOTHING TRASH FACE>>
Bus Driver

United States

#174 Apr 12, 2011
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>i know exactly who i am. And i know exactly who and what you are. I will no longer waste my time here on this site with trash like you and marvin. We will see, it will not be long now you will be looking for another job. But as nasty and trashy as you are no one within 500 miles will hire your dumb azz
Oh so you lied again. Your BACK. DAMN! Though we were reid of u! See what I mean you can't read. I wasn't talking about the petition. I was talking about all the lies you have told to get the false warrants for getting me arrested. STUPID. I KNOW WHO U R! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. Your little petition means nothing to me. Your scare tactacts won't work on me. I don't scare! Also it takes TRASH to know TRASH and you r most deffently the one who is the TRASH and that is being NICE! Everyone knows what u r and what this site is! Make sure u read every word slowly and don't miss anything. Get a dictionary if u need. Besides First u work for Victor then u work in Beckley so no one knows exactly what u do except make u lies. Then your here then your there so who is the lier now seems like you don't know which story to keep to. So know this is the END OF THE STORY!

GOOD BY!!! GO BULL SH!T SOME ONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE YOUR CRAP!!!
Har Har

Summersville, WV

#175 Apr 12, 2011
You are the subject here Nipples.You,Marvin sloppy work,alcoholism,school bus drivin and crime.You try so hard to change the subject Not working is it bet your just yanking that purple nappy hair right out of your head in frustration.Marvin must be one dumb SOB he has a business in this town and your on here everyday acting like a fool talkin all your filthy talk,REAL PROFESSIONAL and business like your not.You ppl are stupid and unbelievably unprofessional.Your just a big joke Pimple
NOT QUITE

Washington, WV

#176 Apr 12, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you lied again. Your BACK. DAMN! Though we were reid of u! See what I mean you can't read. I wasn't talking about the petition. I was talking about all the lies you have told to get the false warrants for getting me arrested. STUPID. I KNOW WHO U R! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. Your little petition means nothing to me. Your scare tactacts won't work on me. I don't scare! Also it takes TRASH to know TRASH and you r most deffently the one who is the TRASH and that is being NICE! Everyone knows what u r and what this site is! Make sure u read every word slowly and don't miss anything. Get a dictionary if u need. Besides First u work for Victor then u work in Beckley so no one knows exactly what u do except make u lies. Then your here then your there so who is the lier now seems like you don't know which story to keep to. So know this is the END OF THE STORY!
GOOD BY!!! GO BULL SH!T SOME ONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE YOUR CRAP!!!

I think you may owe NEWSFASH an apology Dimple. It seems he or she doesn't care for you very much. But whoever they are, they aren't the person who got warrants on you. How do I know? SIMPLE it was me! As proof.. One of your warrants came from you being out throwing beer bottles & eggs on Halloween night (remember you hit someone with a bottle). Your second arrest came from you stalking the person you hit with a beer bottle within 15 minutes of coming from court. Marvin's third arrest -the felony came from taking a title and putting his name on it and turning it in to DMV, you forged the name. You thought you could hide three pieces of property & two businesses & the income from the bankruptcy court? I hear your deposition with the feds was postponed! Did you know people do go to jail for bankruptcy fraud? Don't accuse me of things I haven't done again... Or I'll let readers in 6 counties know everything you have!
Bus Driver

United States

#177 Apr 13, 2011
NOT QUITE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may owe NEWSFASH an apology Dimple. It seems he or she doesn't care for you very much. But whoever they are, they aren't the person who got warrants on you. How do I know? SIMPLE it was me! As proof.. One of your warrants came from you being out throwing beer bottles & eggs on Halloween night (remember you hit someone with a bottle). Your second arrest came from you stalking the person you hit with a beer bottle within 15 minutes of coming from court. Marvin's third arrest -the felony came from taking a title and putting his name on it and turning it in to DMV, you forged the name. You thought you could hide three pieces of property & two businesses & the income from the bankruptcy court? I hear your deposition with the feds was postponed! Did you know people do go to jail for bankruptcy fraud? Don't accuse me of things I haven't done again... Or I'll let readers in 6 counties know everything you have!
You know you lied because I have witness' on Halloween and also on Feb. 24. and also for the title to the car so u see u r the one that lied and the restraining order says NO contact except through our lawyers and the Bankrtuptcy courts will have all my proof on the day of my Depo so who is in contempt now and you will be the lier. I can PROVE IT. Your pictures will only give the courts more proof that u were there and waiting for us and stalking us. You r nothing more than a FESTERING BOIL on the BUTT of HUMANITY that needs to be LANCED and DRAINED! So don't threaten me or U will b the one going to jail u most likely will b the one going anyway when the courts get done with my testamonie. When u have to prove what makes u a crediter of my Husbands because that is lying to Federal Courts. Better get your paper work ready because my Lawyler will be requesting it soon.
wtf

Summersville, WV

#178 Apr 13, 2011
Drunk Ho can not spell tell that to your lawyler'LAWYER' dummy and as for lying I hear your a pro
News Flash

Bluefield, WV

#179 Apr 14, 2011
Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you lied again. Your BACK. DAMN! Though we were reid of u! See what I mean you can't read. I wasn't talking about the petition. I was talking about all the lies you have told to get the false warrants for getting me arrested. STUPID. I KNOW WHO U R! YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. Your little petition means nothing to me. Your scare tactacts won't work on me. I don't scare! Also it takes TRASH to know TRASH and you r most deffently the one who is the TRASH and that is being NICE! Everyone knows what u r and what this site is! Make sure u read every word slowly and don't miss anything. Get a dictionary if u need. Besides First u work for Victor then u work in Beckley so no one knows exactly what u do except make u lies. Then your here then your there so who is the lier now seems like you don't know which story to keep to. So know this is the END OF THE STORY!
GOOD BY!!! GO BULL SH!T SOME ONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE YOUR CRAP!!!
See you actually know nothing of who i am i had a child on your bus [email protected] just like i said. Everything i have said is true. I do some work for victor from time to time.. Porter stole the fridge. And you are trash.. All TRUE. And Victor is not going to tell you anything, he dosen't like you people either. And you are TRASH>>ALL TRUE>>>
Bus Driver

United States

#180 Apr 14, 2011
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>See you actually know nothing of who i am i had a child on your bus [email protected] just like i said. Everything i have said is true. I do some work for victor from time to time.. Porter stole the fridge. And you are trash.. All TRUE. And Victor is not going to tell you anything, he dosen't like you people either. And you are TRASH>>ALL TRUE>>>
Get off the sh!t u don't work for Victor as I said and he told me so get over it and Porter owns the Fridge he can show u the receipts where it was bought, and not from Victor. If u had a child on my bus then u either live on Schendel or Woodbine or Bottle Plant RD so that is that and if she is 17 then she don't ride anymore and that is that and there is no one that old that has quit riding my bus and that is that. So stick that in your CRACK PIPE and smoke it. Now who is the lier. You r a bucket of pus!
Bus Driver

United States

#181 Apr 14, 2011
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>See you actually know nothing of who i am i had a child on your bus [email protected] just like i said. Everything i have said is true. I do some work for victor from time to time.. Porter stole the fridge. And you are trash.. All TRUE. And Victor is not going to tell you anything, he dosen't like you people either. And you are TRASH>>ALL TRUE>>>
And now I know who u r you gave enough info for me to figure it out nad I called and checked and I also called about u using the company computer to post on here. AHART
What Now

Charleston, WV

#182 Apr 2, 2013
Marvin got rid of this Mess and got in some even worse!Some people will never learn.Does he have any friends left in Richwood?I heard he got married with children!Lost his job,been arrested again,along with his new bride.....
Hell yeah

Summersville, WV

#183 Apr 12, 2013
you go Marvin! aint that some shit, going to jail for stealin your own shit
FYI

Summersville, WV

#184 Apr 14, 2013
FUNNY....MARVIN DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING. JOHN FORGA STOLE IT FROM MARVIN AND CHANGED EVERYTHING. CAN'T STEAL SOMETHING THAT ALREADY BELONGS TO YOU.
wait a minute

Sumerco, WV

#185 Apr 19, 2013
Marvin went to jail this last time for being drunk with his NEW bride,in BECKLEY....for your FYI.....
2 posts removed
FYI

Summersville, WV

#188 Apr 19, 2013
What has that got to do with stealing stuff. did he steal the beer. the drunk witch got him arrested by being her self. she beat the cops up and peed in the cop car cussed marvin till a fly wouldn't lite on him and took her cast off and beat it on everything. concealed a gun that she was carrying and he is still with the witch. wtf the purple headed witch was a drunk but damn marvin. you sure as hell have hit rock bottom this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New school in Richwood 11 hr AllLivesMatter 43
Single women 18 hr Looking 1
erica griffith alderman 19 hr Username 19
Bob Henry Baber Mayor Again? (Jan '16) Wed True 164
Baber vs BOE Jul 18 Barko 17
House-118 Front Street (Jan '11) Jul 14 just curious 15
Kennedy Bass and Cody her brother Jul 14 Username 8

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages