watergate inn new dope spot

Posted in the Richwood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WoWzer

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
That that guy said he was going to improve richwond. How by upholding dopers. Next thing ya know people will becoming from far and wide to sale dope there. Or cheap rent to buy more dope. And not far from the school. Not mention the traffic in that place grand central. And to think the people driving high. Hope it stops b4 something bad happens.
iknowbetter

Sumerco, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Do you live there? NO! or you would know thats bullshit. People live there and people still rent nightly rooms when they travel through Richwood and when they are here from out of state working, so theres going to be traffic you idiot. And as for the cheap rent, some people are struggling to get by and are thankful for a place to live. SO FUCK YOU!
WoWzer

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2010
Hahaha! Busted huh? Do you know cops are watching that place.

Since: Feb 10

Summersville, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2010
WoWzer wrote:
That that guy said he was going to improve richwond. How by upholding dopers. Next thing ya know people will becoming from far and wide to sale dope there. Or cheap rent to buy more dope. And not far from the school. Not mention the traffic in that place grand central. And to think the people driving high. Hope it stops b4 something bad happens.
You are an idiot. What do you have against low income people?? Are you special? Special Ed maybe! We are running a safe, clean and drug free hotel. Ask Chief Boggs or any law enforcement officer in town what problems they have had at the WaterGate. NONE will be their answer. We do not rent to problem people nor drug dealers. You are welcome to come down here and see for yourself, if you have the guts to be proven wrong.

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2010
WoWzer wrote:
What a moron!! Are the cops staking us out? Are we under covert surveillance? Is the cia tasking a satellite for the purpose? Oh, maybe the trooper who comes down from Charleston to fish once a month is watching us too.
Richwooder

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Neelix6555 wrote:
<quoted text> What a moron!! Are the cops staking us out? Are we under covert surveillance? Is the cia tasking a satellite for the purpose? Oh, maybe the trooper who comes down from Charleston to fish once a month is watching us too.
Pay your back rent you thief.
WoWzer

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Oct 28, 2010
I dont have to go no where to prove myself. I know! And you know also. I wouldn't send anyone there!
hmmm

Summersville, WV

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Surely Mr.McDermott would put an immediate stop to such activities after all he is a businessman and member of the community.
riverside dr

Reedsville, WV

#9 Oct 28, 2010
McDermott is a dishonest buisness man and he needs to pay his back rent judge joe brown ordered him to pay,Did you not think the town would see you on national telivision looking like a crook and a retard Mr.McDermott?He is also having an affair with Ronda Daweedziak which is discusting lmao ewww and idk anything about dope in and outa there but whatever.
Richwooder

Bluefield, WV

#10 Oct 28, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Surely Mr.McDermott would put an immediate stop to such activities after all he is a businessman and member of the community.
Some member of the community and businessman, how would he like someone moving another person into his motel room, using more water, towels, etc? How would he like a motel patron living there for months without paying their room rates? What comes around goes around. Where does he find the time to be seeing another woman while he had his wife and ex wife both living with him at the same time under one roof? How many kids does he have? 5?
i seen also

Reedsville, WV

#11 Oct 28, 2010
I have also seen this guy with the town wh*re many times actually they go up southfork quite often in that silver crown vic. this guy is a wierdo I kno everyone agrees with that.lol
funny

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Oct 29, 2010
i seen also wrote:
I have also seen this guy with the town wh*re many times actually they go up southfork quite often in that silver crown vic. this guy is a wierdo I kno everyone agrees with that.lol
I also agree but what gets me is how close they are to the school.

Summersville, WV

#13 Oct 29, 2010
WoWzer wrote:
I dont have to go no where to prove myself. I know! And you know also. I wouldn't send anyone there!
Maybe you SHOULD get out more. Then possibly you would know what you are talking about and not come off as such a moron!

Summersville, WV

#14 Oct 29, 2010
riverside dr wrote:
McDermott is a dishonest buisness man and he needs to pay his back rent judge joe brown ordered him to pay,Did you not think the town would see you on national telivision looking like a crook and a retard Mr.McDermott?He is also having an affair with Ronda Daweedziak which is discusting lmao ewww and idk anything about dope in and outa there but whatever.
You have no idea what you are talking about. I do not owe anyone anything. They are dishonest and lied just to get a free trip to Cali. They were paid for their performance as we were. It is not court. It is tv you idiot.

Summersville, WV

#15 Oct 29, 2010
Richwooder wrote:
<quoted text>Some member of the community and businessman, how would he like someone moving another person into his motel room, using more water, towels, etc? How would he like a motel patron living there for months without paying their room rates? What comes around goes around. Where does he find the time to be seeing another woman while he had his wife and ex wife both living with him at the same time under one roof? How many kids does he have? 5?
What????? Wow what a story!! You should have been a fiction writer!! I must be a pimp daddy! 3 women at one time! No wonder I am so tired!! LMFAO !!

Summersville, WV

#16 Oct 29, 2010
WoWzer wrote:
Yeah, so is the CIA and the Iranian government! What about it?

Summersville, WV

#17 Oct 29, 2010
Richwooder wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your back rent you thief.
Take your meds you idiot!!

Summersville, WV

#18 Oct 29, 2010
WoWzer wrote:
Please dont!! Not renting to morons like you is why we do not have law enforcement problems here.

Summersville, WV

#19 Oct 29, 2010
riverside dr wrote:
I do not even know what to say to this?? I guess I will repeat myself, It is TV not real. We all were paid for the show. Please figure out the difference between real life and tv you retard. LOL
Richwooder

Bluefield, WV

#20 Oct 29, 2010
Neelix6555 wrote:
<quoted text> I do not even know what to say to this?? I guess I will repeat myself, It is TV not real. We all were paid for the show. Please figure out the difference between real life and tv you retard. LOL
You must be really stupid, you committed a crime or you never would have been accepted on the show, you go on a show and air your thievery, you made Richwood look stupid because you are stupid, now everyone in the country knows who and what you are. A royal stupid retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plumber 1 hr Hmm 5
drexel is a child molester (Jun '16) 18 hr concerned 37
Fire Baber, impeach Baber, investigate him 18 hr Richwooder 34
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Chris 4,201
Hauntings & Unsolved Murders in Richwood and Ri... (May '12) Sun Dr Ennis Parsons 19
Very best idea to save Richwood !!! May 21 Outreacher 8
Christy Hall (Oct '16) May 21 Jim T 4

Richwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richwood Mortgages